Drooling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobid03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Do any of you unintentionally drool? From time to time, I catch myself drooling unintentionally. Fortunately, this usually happens when I'm in private :sweatdrop:, but it does really play into my little side :) (You're not just dressed like a baby, but you're drooling like one.). I'm not sure if it's my Asperger's with its motor issues or just a quirk of mine:dunno:.

MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I think I got a little too much humor out of reading this. Really its a little irritating when it happens to me. It normally happens when I have my paci in my mouth. Last night I started to and was just awake enough to fix it. On the other hand I absolutely hate waking up with a dry mouth. It was just last night that I was able to sleep all night with it in my mouth. I would move it around when ever the top of my mouth got dry. I guess thats what caused me to drool a little bit. I found a way to seal the outside air with a little saliva on the mouth guard.

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Haha I'm constantly dribbling when I've got my paci in. Without thinking a big drool will just run down my chin, or worse drip strait into what ever I'm doing. I really should wear a bib more often :laugh: :paci:

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I drool when I have a pacifier in too. It used to be just when I was sleeping, and I'd wake up with it dried around my mouth, but lately it's been happening a bit when I'm still awake. Maybe it's this particular brand of pacifier.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I drool a little bit as an older adult with cerebral palsy.
I can not help it.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other

Hi tobid03

Yes I have started to dribble a bit. Really did not think about it to now.
It more when I am sucking on my Pacifier lying on my tummy.

This is yet another subtle change, that is happing.

I Just usually wipe on tshert, or bedding. Then continue sucking and carry on with whatever it was that I was playing with.

Thanks

Sisi.

417PlacesToGo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've started drooling at night, mostly when I don't sleep with a pacifier in. I love the feeling though, it definitely helps the little within me.

babylea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
drooling is a regular occurance, especially with my paci.

Babylea

Sanch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've always thought there's a psychological element linking my AB side to drooling. I almost always wake up having drooled on my pillow if I've got into bed with my Baby Stella doll or baby blankie, whereas I rarely do if I sleep without those things. :)

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
yah I do once and a while, it happens mostly when I'm sitting at the computer and start to dose off and I find I drool. and some time at night when I wake up I find that I have a little.

CPDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I drill a little bit sometimes due to my cp

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I only drool in my sleep and around my paci when I sleep. I don't drool every time I fall asleep but when I do it only happens when I am on my side.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I drool in my sleep and have done so every so often when I'm slightly zoned out.

silentdreamer1996

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
It happens on a day to day basis. In my defense, however, have a underbite and a disproportionalized jaw can attribute.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Your not alone in my sleep or laying down .
With my binkie also

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
In my defense, however, have a underbite and a disproportionalized jaw can attribute.

Hmmm...Really? I have an underbite too and prominent jaw. Never knew that could cause more drooling. But, yes, I drool, unknowingly, until it gets on me. Kinda funny.

Rift

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little

Hi tobid03

Yes I have started to dribble a bit. Really did not think about it to now.
It more when I am sucking on my Pacifier lying on my tummy.

Me and sisi are in the exact same boat
This is yet another subtle change, that is happing.

I Just usually wipe on tshert, or bedding. Then continue sucking and carry on with whatever it was that I was playing with.

Thanks

Sisi.

Me and sisi are in the exact same boat

Status
Not open for further replies.