Dressing our teddy bears

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I wounder why a lot of us dress our teddy bears . I like mine in diaper's and some of them I dress them in baby clothing boy clothing that is . what do you do to your plushes or bears . Foxkits:biggrin:

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
I leave it naked. Not that into clothing my plushie even though I don't really have that big of an attachment to Percival to begin with.

BernardFx

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I leave Phillip but naked!

He somehow tears away his clothes...

I seriously have to train him better! :p

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Maf maf is wearing a onesie at the moment. He has more cool stuff than I do.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
i have a whale so teres not a whole lot of clothes you can put on them but he does have his own plane (i build rc's and he fits in cockpit)

P

Peaceful

I diaper and onesie my plushies every now and again, but that's usually reserved for when I want to play daddy and not baby

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I have at least 6 or 7 around my bedroom somewhere, but I only see four of them in sight right now. My teddy-bears are not the expensive kind, they only cost a few dollars each. They all came pre-dressed in an outfit, a few of them are wearing ballet outfits ( a camisole ,tutu, and satin slippers ) and the rest are just wearing simple looking dresses. I just checked the ones I could find, their clothes are sewn to them. I suppose I could put another outfit over the sewn-on dresses, I just never really thought about it before.

diapersrulez

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
I am not really into putting clothes on my plushies. The only one that has, is my teddy bear, and he has been wearing it as long as I know him. He wears this little sailor suit, it is quite cute :)

Nihlus

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
I've never really been inclined to get any clothes for Mitch since putting clothes on my plushies isn't really an interest of mine. And besides, as far as I know, teddy bears can't be arrested for indecent exposure.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I sometimes like to diaper my teddies, but the problem is that I would imagine it would be kind of weird for someone else to see my teddies in diapers...I don't know a good explanation for that (other than saying "well, they still wet the bed" :p ). So most of the time I don't dress them, but it is fun to diaper them from time to time.

CharliePup

Mommy's puppy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I have a teddy from build-a-bear, as does Yuri; they both get dressed in the B-A-B outfits X3 But other than that, I'm not a fan of dressing my cuddlies, TBH :s

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
All of our stuffed animals are dressed. My husband and I both have a bear (or in his case, a dog) from Build-A-Bear, but neither is wearing their original outfits. We make a little production out of swapping their clothes now and then and have been known to go shopping for them.

My bear, Maggie has a few different onesies and jumpers that I switch out, and the dog has several onesies or tshirts. My two Care Bears also have outfits but since their heads are so huge they are more limited and just wear the same onesie and nightgown (Disney Princesses) all the time.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I go to the goodwill and buy baby clothing 12 mos seem's to work out the best for mine that is you can find some neet stuff . Foxkits

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
All but one of my bears are boys. Very few have clothes (that's what fur is for silly). With the exception of one build-a-bear who switches between a rather rakish vest and a night shirt, and my 3' one who wears various t-shirts, the only clothes they wear is the one's they came with. THere are a couple of bears in sweaters, a pilot bear, a fireman bear, and one wearing the suit that you wear when you climb the Sidney Harbor bridge.

KidJoey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I have a few bears from Build a bear. And each of them have their own outfit. I have an air force bear, a spiderman bear and a fishing bear. None though are dressed in any kind of baby/diaper outfit.

TheBabyL

Baby L
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
My bear has on just a diaper but I havent gotten a build a bear yet so I may get clothes for it too.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
One of my favorite thing to do. Go to value village, goodwill, your bargain shopping place of choice. Going to the doll
and baby section and finding tons of cute clothes to dress your stuffed animals up in. So many cute outfits and too many
kinds of cloth faux-plastic pants.

Also, if you want to find a fun lil hobby, goto the sewing section. There are tons of kits for clothing for dolls back there usually.

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I don't dress my Buzzy. Honestly, I wouldn't like him naked because I just got used to him like this over the years. The clothes he is wearing were mine originally, but when I got him, my mom put them on him, and they have stayed on him constantly since (23 years now). Well, except for when I needed to get him washed.

covvie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I sometimes like to diaper my teddies, but the problem is that I would imagine it would be kind of weird for someone else to see my teddies in diapers...I don't know a good explanation for that (other than saying "well, they still wet the bed" :p ). So most of the time I don't dress them, but it is fun to diaper them from time to time.

Heh, I ran into that situation.

I never even thought about diapering my bears until I saw my nieces do it to some of their dolls and some comments here. Since I had spare diapers I diapered up a couple of the bears that sit in the living room. A couple months later the nieces & their parents came by to see the place on their way out of town.

I hid most of the diaper stash since there was going to be the new house tour but forgot about the bears. One of the girls noticed and pointed it out to her parents.

Also found out a bit later that I wasn't as thorough in hiding the diaper stash as I thought. One of the adult diapers in the downstairs closets was sitting out in plain sight instead of hidden in a box. No comment or question on that thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.