Dressed up as an AB for the first time

D

Deleted member 57471

Hi all. Today I dressed up (diapers, bib, onesie, bottle etc) and in the middle of eating my goldfish this sudden wave of sadness and loneliness came over me. Has anyone ever felt that way when in little space or dressing up as an AB?

KrankyPants

A wee brat who likes his binky, sippy and dips.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Awe! I'm sorry that happened to you. It can be a little isolating when you're dressed up for an occasion that nobody else comes to. This is why it's good to make friends, even if it's on the internet. I hope you don't feel lonely when you're here!

KrankyPants

A wee brat who likes his binky, sippy and dips.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
thank you for saying that, I appreciate it.
Something that helps is hopping onto ADISC when you're in littlespace. It really is fun to chat with other members if you're by yourself. Just think about it: it's hard to navigate the world when you're only this many ✌️ years old.

Newbaby110521

A sweet diapered baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Yes. It happens to me occasionally to when I’m in little space. I think it might be from having no one to share it with. Relationships are what make life worth living. That’s why I love ADISC so much talking to like minded people keeps me sane. It might also come from knowing that although we feel like a baby at that time and place we will eventually have to return to the world of adults. All we can do is enjoy the time we can get in little space and embrace our little selves. Little Lukey can’t come out often but the times when he can are so precious.

D

Deleted member 57471

Yes. It happens to me occasionally to when I’m in little space. I think it might be from having no one to share it with. Relationships are what make life worth living. That’s why I love ADISC so much talking to like minded people keeps me sane. It might also come from knowing that although we feel like a baby at that time and place we will eventually have to return to the world of adults. All we can do is enjoy the time we can get in little space and embrace our little selves. Little Lukey can’t come out often but the times when he can are so precious.
that's so wonderfully written. my little came out for the first time ever.

AtPeace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I tried to do the little thing and had a panic attack haha. Pretty sure I was high though, can't remember. Don't do drugs.

Katie2fingers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I don't have a mommy, someone to share the joy with when I'm just in a diaper and t-shirt sucking my pacifier. It hurts. The joy and freedom I feel when I'm in baby drag, and no one understands, people say they do, but how could they? I try to describe the feelings, but it's hard to explain. Best of luck to you.

D

Deleted member 57471

I don't have a mommy, someone to share the joy with when I'm just in a diaper and t-shirt sucking my pacifier. It hurts. The joy and freedom I feel when I'm in baby drag, and no one understands, people say they do, but how could they? I try to describe the feelings, but it's hard to explain. Best of luck to you.
thank you!

babyann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
So, now that we have “met” on my profile. I wanted to post something here, but it is really complicated. So please bear with me. For years I just dressed and went into little space on my own. For most of those years I thought I was the only AB in the world (without knowing what an AB was…). But most of the time, being little was my safe place, my secret escape. All the worries and horrible things of the big world would disappear. In fact I only really liked little me, because big me was a messed up bitch. So if I felt lonely then I would go to my little space. Then I sort of came out, and I had partners who would look after me In little space. Often these relationships were not at all sexual (as part of me was ashamed that another part of me could get so turned on from being a baby & being babied. That was a bit complicated. Now it is difficult in a different way. I have a Mommy, but for complicated reasons, we don’t live together anymore (although we did for 18 months and we would be now, but Covid. So we spend weeks apart but spend holidays and some weekends together. So now I sometimes do get lonely on my own and changing nappies on myself (I use cloth and I can never get them as tight or as neat as Mommy can). So I am always Skyping my Mommy in tears because I miss Her so much. I said it was complicated. Anyway, what I wanted to say is to make sure you love and look after little you and then you don’t get too lonely as a little…but you can get more lonely when you are big because you only want to stay little. Complicated, right?

MakABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Can't say I've felt sad like that

Though to be honest that might not be all on me, Sure there are times I still feel pretty emotional for certain things But I think altogether most of my Emotional responses to a lot of things have just, Stopped. Not sure what the cause is there

D

Deleted member 41919

Hi all. Today I dressed up (diapers, bib, onesie, bottle etc) and in the middle of eating my goldfish this sudden wave of sadness and loneliness came over me. Has anyone ever felt that way when in little space or dressing up as an AB?
Sometimes I feel like that when daddy isn't home.

TreeLad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Why was you eating your goldfish?

Katie2fingers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I get sad too, I want a highchair, nursery, crib, stroller, tricycle, the works, but I don't think I'll ever have those because of my disability. It's sad.

Diaperedforsuresince17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I've dressed as a little several times I recently started hanging out with another little I met on diaper bois and have had some play dates I had to leave my daddy for reasons I'll not mention. I'm sticking with ones I get to know before we hang out alone together.

RainbowConnection

"The lovers, the dreamers, and me."
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yeah, I understand this pain a lot. That's partly why I now really want to try attending an event in my area, just to meet like-minded people irl, but who knows if it will bear any fruit. Little space is beautiful, but can also be very isolating, more so than life is already.

But maybe all we need is a different mindset, the ability to feel content with ourselves and our surroundings in the moment. Maybe it's just saying to ourselves, and eventually believing, "I am okay just the way I am. I can enjoy solitude. I can enjoy being with myself." Just some peace and tranquility (and some smug dancing), if you catch my drift. I'm not going to say what I've suggested is easy, because I'm certainly not there myself yet.

But it's important we don't avoid our emotions or the things we enjoy because they elicit some negative emotions along with the positive. Maybe the next time these feelings threaten to take you out of little space, take a deep breath, and notice your own company for a moment. Acknowledge your inner child's cries. Tend to them with the adult-self within you. Hug a plushie. And if it helps, don't be afraid to cry. Nothing lasts forever, but that goes for both the good and the bad. Life is a journey, not a destination, after all.

These are just the mere suggestions of someone who is desperately struggling with the same thing. Little space is really hard to enter and stay in right now for the reasons you've listed, but hopefully I can listen to my own wisdom here next time. Please take care, kind person.

Diaperedforsuresince17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Yeah, I understand this pain a lot. That's partly why I now really want to try attending an event in my area, just to meet like-minded people irl, but who knows if it will bear any fruit. Little space is beautiful, but can also be very isolating, more so than life is already.

But maybe all we need is a different mindset, the ability to feel content with ourselves and our surroundings in the moment. Maybe it's just saying to ourselves, and eventually believing, "I am okay just the way I am. I can enjoy solitude. I can enjoy being with myself." Just some peace and tranquility (and some smug dancing), if you catch my drift. I'm not going to say what I've suggested is easy, because I'm certainly not there myself yet.

But it's important we don't avoid our emotions or the things we enjoy because they elicit some negative emotions along with the positive. Maybe the next time these feelings threaten to take you out of little space, take a deep breath, and notice your own company for a moment. Acknowledge your inner child's cries. Tend to them with the adult-self within you. Hug a plushie. And if it helps, don't be afraid to cry. Nothing lasts forever, but that goes for both the good and the bad. Life is a journey, not a destination, after all.

These are just the mere suggestions of someone who is desperately struggling with the same thing. Little space is really hard to enter and stay in right now for the reasons you've listed, but hopefully I can listen to my own wisdom here next time. Please take care, kind person.
I'm going to say something that doesn't make sense to anyone but maybe us littles when I was wearing my onesie and princess pink diaper with the pink tutu on I looked in the mirror while playing I didn't see a boy in the mirror I saw a little girl looking back at me I was weird but not weird at the same time I just remember going back to playing with the toys as soon as I was done regressing I put my clothes back on and went about the rest of the day

RainbowConnection

"The lovers, the dreamers, and me."
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm going to say something that doesn't make sense to anyone but maybe us littles when I was wearing my onesie and princess pink diaper with the pink tutu on I looked in the mirror while playing I didn't see a boy in the mirror I saw a little girl looking back at me I was weird but not weird at the same time I just remember going back to playing with the toys as soon as I was done regressing I put my clothes back on and went about the rest of the day
That sounds really beautiful, kind person. It means that perhaps, in that moment, you saw yourself as being your idealized version, or maybe even saw your inner child. I've personally never had an experience like this one, but it makes one wonder, doesn't it?