Blueboy

Hewoo everyone
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi. I'm sitting in my popper vest with a fresh diaper and my favorite baby blue popper shorts on and blue t shirt, anyone else dressed up?

I have my diaper on and my LKS on. :biggrin:

BabyToddler said:
I have my diaper on and my LKS on. [emoji3]
*Locks the zipper away*

Am always diapered and prefer to dress as a diapered toddler whenever possible. Today is a simple outfit of green ruffled baby panties and a flowery tunic top. A long Tunic top is about the correct length of a baby dress and far less expensive. Great for doing chores around the house.

I'm spending today in just a diaper and footie pajamas because it's cold and I don't need to go out. It's heavenly. :)

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
*Locks the zipper away*

Of course always. :biggrin:

I wear my pull ups today when I visited my mum and took her shopping I had chance to use the loo in a shop ,but decide to hang on knowing that I wont reach a toilet in time when leaving the shop and it resulted in me wetting myself and had little leak , good job I wear black jeans but I could smell it myself ,but mum did not say any thing and she know I wear pull up or nappy .

It's pretty warm where I am so just a diaper and a t-shirt as usual, it's too warm for my footie pj's.

It is not warm here so left my footie pajamies on after my morning change

Just my pikachu onesie.

I don't have any diapers but have a cute Red Panda Kigurumi. I look childish, sleeping with plushie.

I dont wear, but i have my green white lks on.

sick with a cold. spent the day in my all in one onsieaf11bc4fa6e29eb7214423d476dbed22.jpg

I'm wearing a Crinklz V1 and a onesie.

just a diaper and a t-shirt around the house
Love it

I'm well dressed up! I have a dinner jacket and bow tie on - the whole razzmatazz! Have been on a rather grand night out. Underneath I have a tena flex maxi and DRYtex waterproof pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back