Dressed & Diapered in Public

Just think about what to wear. In skinny femme jeans, bra, blouse etc just with coat on top I am fully dressed and can go out without it being a problem(but no make up :) Tight jeans helps avoid nappy "profile, as does wearing pull ups. And filled pull, up, once squished by sitting, will show very little. More of a problem is a nappy thats very wet, the bulk of that sagging down much harder to hide! So depends what you want to do and wear when out and dressed. I walk my dog, go shopping, etc - initially was very nervous but never had a problem.

Reactions: satin and Edgewater
Sure wish I had your confidence! I guess you're right though

Reactions: Edgewater
Ali123 said:
That’s very cute. I love dungaree shorts or especially a dungaree dress.

Where did you go?
I went to my therapy session, then I went to a shopping center. I wasn’t carrying my bottle while shopping lol.

Reactions: Edgewater and Ali123
james6416 said:
Have done not in a dress in public but in tights.. I love the short whit tights though.. Clearly shows a thick nappy.. 🙈
Nice and I have done the same in the pics as well too

Kaykett002 said:
Sure wish I had your confidence! I guess you're right though
You have it and I honestly don’t care what other people think any more I just say how it is and what it is and most people don’t like to be called out on there opinions tho

Out and about if have to do. Any thing up town

Yup I do know exactly what you mean tho

Kaykett002 said:
Interesting. Where do you normally go? Love your pfp btw
I go anywhere I want to go. I’ve been dressing since I was fourteen, so I’m quite used to it now.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and Samantha
I have with someone, but only diapered, onesie and dungarees and with a coat on top, not to call anyone's attention. I would never expose the general public to unsolicited AB stuff. But yes, done this with some rules.

Ho gotcha and sounds great tho

MissMummyUK said:
I have with someone, but only diapered, onesie and dungarees and with a coat on top, not to call anyone's attention. I would never expose the general public to unsolicited AB stuff. But yes, done this with some rules.
Yeah naturally. My dom was talking about everyday feminine clothes with a diaper underneath

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and Samantha
Super awesome and I bet you have so cute 🥰 dresses and out fits tho hey!!

Kaykett002 said:
I'm curious about this, a dom recently suggested it to me and I'm curious about the experience of others who may have done this. Anyone gone out dressed up and diapered? If so, what happened?
I'm trans, so I always wear women's clothes in public, and - it has to be said - occasionally I've been known to wear a nappy and plastic pants under my skirt. I've never, however, worn anything that would show me as ABDL in public unless I'm going to club catering to kink.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, Samantha and Kaykett002
james6416 said:
Have done not in a dress in public but in tights.. I love the short whit tights though.. Clearly shows a thick nappy.. 🙈

I sometimes have to drive an hour for VA Medical appointments, and I always wear a thick diaper under snug cotton joggers. My diaper becomes noticeable when wet, but it’s a hospital so I know I’m not the only one.

Reactions: Edgewater and Floodingpants
I did go out with my thick cloth diapers and plastic panties under my male shorts but I leaked in the car and my shorts showed a large wet spot on my bulky bottom. A woman in back of me in line mentioned that I needed to get home soon so mommy could change me. My wife was surprised I wore my diapers out to the store when I told her about the woman noticing. Then she said you definitely need a change and asked if I needed "mommy" to change me. She never called herself mommy but declined her offer as I was totally embarrassed and my baby size pee pee was excited and didn't want her to see. Hindsight I wish I had accepted her offer.

Dungarees are the best at hiding a nappy, I wear them all the time when it is cold. When it is warm I am always in shorts, always nappied either with a terry nappy (shaped version I make myself) and plastic pants or a slightly thick disposable. Kiddo ‘Let’s build’ are my favourites. Yes, my bum looks a bit big but not obviously in a nappy.

Reactions: Deleted member 66727, Ali123 and Edgewater
Well, I am a long time incontinent guy that as worn diapers and plastic pants for decades, all day and all night. Traveled internationally and always wore. All I can add is most individuals are far to business with their world to notice yours. A few will, but of that group most will say nothing and those that do, really do not care.
Enjoy,

Reactions: TGGirlUK and Kaykett002
I'd be curious to try it once

Hi and good morning and ha it’s liberating and as specialy when you have to wet you can just do it on the go 😁

I go out a lot in shortalls and skorts. No body even gives me a look. I am usually setting in an electric scooter. But I love to wear skorts to the store I feel free and wearing diapers makes me feel a live.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and Edgewater
Back