Dress code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
We have one but no one ever get in trouble for it...
ex: pj's are against the dress code but pj bottoms are very common as are house shoes also you can see alot of people carying around blankets in the winter time!

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
at school:

business casual

collard shirts, no logos. slacks, dress shoes

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Never had one at school, so I wore t-shirts and jeans. At work it's business casual, but I usually get away with collared shirts (like golf T's) and jeans or slacks.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
At my school, boys have to have their shirts tucked into their pants. If girls wear something shirt-like, it has to be tucked in. If it's a blouse, it can be out. Pajamas are not allowed, and they have to wear shoes. Usually coats are not allowed in class, and hoodies are allowed, but they can't have the hood on their heads. Do rags are not allowed, or anything gang related like obvious colors. Hell of a school, huh!

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
*has a school uniform*

I won't go into details (colours) because you could probably get my school from that, if you wanted to, but I have to wear blazer, shirt (tucked in, top button done up), tie, proper trousers (not jeans) and shoes (not trainers). If you don't follow this you can be given a lunchtime detention or in some cases an after school detention.

I can't wait until I no longer have to wear it. For some reason I love wearing my suit, but I hate my school uniform.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
At school we had uniforms.
Smart shoes, nice pants, smart shirt (technically should have been tucked it, nobody did) and tie, and a blazer. We looked nice!
Then they let some students try to redesign the uniform to make it more 'cool', but obviously didn't let them change much because the result was basically the same uniform, minus the blazer, with no tie :)eek:) and the option of a T-shirt instead of the shirt.

The rules were enforced sort of, they weren't too picky... people just got told off for wearing trainers and stuff. At one point teachers said that your tie had to be more than a certain length, because the 'cool' (tosspot) students kept having their ties stupidly short.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
... 'cool' (tosspot) students kept having their ties stupidly short.
Hahah, I remember the same thing at my school.

For the first few years of highschool, the uniform basically consisted of a white polo shirt with the school logo on and black trousers and shoes. In the last couple of years, however, they changed the uniform to a blue shirt and a striped tie, the colour of which was determined by which 'house' you were in. Mine was green and I hate the colour green, so I just nicked a red one. There was also a summer uniform which was basically the old one but in blue, but I never wore that. There were no blazers or any of that bollocks.

They did occasionally try to enforce the uniform rules, but any attempts to impose discipline at my school invariably fell flat on its face. I wore skate shoes through most of high school, come to think of it. :p

There was no uniform for sixth form.

hinkie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I've been pretty lucky, my high school's dress code was pretty relaxed, and now at college their is not one at all.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
At my school we can't wear hats, chains, anything that may be interpreted in any way by anyone at all, or even noone, as offensive, make-up (Or atleast I can't), any hairstyle that may cause injury, spagetti straps, lingerie, political apparal, religious apparal, bandannas, things that the teachers don't like, extreme out of season dress, or cellphones. Theres probably more than that, but I don't want type it all out.

Crassi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, we don't really have that much of a dress code. It's pretty much like no hats, no outdoor clothes, no offensive symbols and similar stuff. There are no strict rules, and thank the lord for that.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Oh, I forgot, no caps, no hats, no nothing (on your head that is). They enforce that too hard.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
At high school, it was black/grey pants (no jeans), shirts tucked in. Boys had blazers, girls could have either jumpers or blazers, 95% of them wore jumpers anyway. With a tie, different patter/colour depending on the grade you were in.

At college, it was no slogans on shirts basically. Or any distinct branding/labels. But I don't think anyone had issues with that. Maybe be the odd person.

But I kinda thought about making my own dress code. For Uni.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Well- I go to a public high school in the US, so...Pretty much just no hats (some teachers don't give a ****), but that's really all. But...I wear only one thing so that my parents can't yell at me about my clothing choice. I wear all black- XL black t-shirt, XXL hoodie, skate shoes, black short socks, and usually a pair of Dickies shorts.

D

daria7483

At work, it's business casual. The biggest things about that are no jeans, which is a pain because I love jeans, and no shirts that are too revealing, though "revealing" seems to be kind of subjective. Mostly I wear dressy type pants like black slacks, brown slacks, grey and blue striped slacks, real exciting, right. And occasionally I'll wear a skirt.

My high school's was pretty basic...no shorts above your fingertips when you are standing up and holding your arms straight down at your sides (this one got violated a lot), no shirts with profanity or with drugs or alcohol on them, no tank tops unless the straps were at least two inches thick (I don't think this was enforced too much either), no flip-flops or slippers, no chains, etc, but we could wear jeans, t-shirts, basic teenage type clothes. For those of you who are saying you have to wear collared shirts, ties, etc, I'm curious, is your school public or private?

Status
Not open for further replies.