Dress a Peach

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
First could I make a request that people do not 'quote' pictures...it makes for a very lonnnnnnnnnnnnng scroll to get to the next ORIGINAL image in this thread.

Now for my next entry in the 'dress a peach' competition! What? It's not a competition? Oh well....here goes nothing anyway!

Mardi Gras is comin up 12 February...and I thought Peachy should be ready for the occasion ;)

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
You Mardi Gras pimp, you!
Carnival (the German version of Mardi Gras) is in full swing here today and yesterday. However, people in this part of the country don't celebrate it, so I didn't go. :p

ayanna said:
Eeep! It was supposed to be kinda 'pirate-esque'!!
Hmm...pirates wear girlish masks? :eek:

Peachy

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Ooops I was off by a week on the Mardi Gras thing...it's TODAY (5 February) not next Tuesday. That's what happens when you try to count backwards.

And the mask isn't 'girlish' it's debonaire! :p

Pancakes for everyone!

*has no idea why pancakes are served on 'Fat Tuesday'*

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I have a new pic for the Dress a Peach thread, unfortunately just as I was ready to upload it photobucket decided to take this time to do some site maintenance...soooooooooo you all are going to have to wait a bit longer! :-D

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I call this one....Pretty In Pink...hehehe

edited after finally getting the pic in my photobucket account (imagebucket is okay but I didn't want the image to become one of those "bandwidth used" boxes)

Last edited:

Customizer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

W00t! I'm the first one to put a diaper on Peachy in this game. Now he'll never have to worry about shaving. It'll catch all his chin drippings. XD

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
W00t! I'm the first one to put a diaper on Peachy in this game. Now he'll never have to worry about shaving. It'll catch all his chin drippings. XD
Lol - nothing diapers can't hold ;)

However, will I be able to walk (roll) around like that - just a diaper and a Bavarian hat? :confused:

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover
Monkey wins for TTGL reference.

Also, may I respond to this thread with a drawing instead of a shoop? I honestly don't know where I'd find the pics to do what I'm thinking of doing, and that's besides not knowing how to work the freeware photoshop knock-off "trial version" program I have :/

chris2fur

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
nice pic ayanna, wish i could have had the one i made for peachy a while back on here with a diaper and a bib.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Monkey is the official winner as far as I'm concerned.
Kamina Peach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All

EDIT: Except for....TIGERPEACH! DUN NUH NUH NUUUUUUHHH!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.