Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccerbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was just curious as to what kind of AB/DL related dreams everyone has had in there sleep. So feel free to post your favorite, weirdest, etc. AB/DL dreams you have had before.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My weirdest one was: my wife and I had gone to some Bed and Breakfast Inn. For some reason, I was wearing my cloth diaper and plastic pants (probably because I was sleeping in one at the time). Somewhere in the dream, I left my room and went to the Inn's laundry room to wash my diapers. To make matters even weirder, I was only wearing a cloth diaper and plastic pants. When I went into the laundry room, there were a bunch of women doing laundry and they all started laughing at me.

The next thing I knew, I had left the laundry room and was walking down the hallway. I came to a set of stairs and start climbing up and up, until I finally came to the top floor. I open the door I and was in the 18th century and there were Revolutionary War soldiers standing about, and there was an entire scene from out of a history book. There were horses and a watering trough with some dead Redcoats in the trough and me still diapered. A soldier was talking to me and then I woke up with a gasp.

Now I tend to have dreams where I'm home in the house, doing stuff but diapered.

MadDoctor

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Most of my dreams in general are really weird, so the ones with diapers in them are usually just par for the course. I guess my most common recurring one lands me wandering around in Walmart, trying not to get caught looking at the diapers. Then, I always get up the courage to go get some, and the dream ends. I've never bought any in real life before though, because I'm super paranoid about this all, so that's the why of those dreams for me.

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have plenty of diapered dreams...I think? Actually, I have absolutely no idea. The only dream I can remember having was about 50 years ago and it wasn't diaper related. Since then I don't remember my dreams for more than a few seconds after waking up.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Mine mostly involve me being babysat at two years old. I'm actually quite fond of that age because in that position I still need my babysitter for certain things, yet I can still do some stuff on my own. Typical routines ensue; nothing interesting.

nezquic66

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Once had a dream my parents turned my room into a nursery. It started by my grandma giving me diapers that I wore. I then walked into my room and boom

FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I still have lots of dreams where I'm a kid, usually between 8 and 12... more recently I've had dreams about walking around in a Babies 'R' Us or a Buy Buy Baby store while padded and looking at various things...

More recently I've been having a regressive nightmare, though it's not the typical "being caught" one that would be more reasonable to have. Nah, in this recurring dream I'm with a university adviser and they tell me that because of my behavioral issues in the past, I have to go back to a class I somehow skipped/failed when I was in 5th-8th grade. (The grade and class changes depending on the dream) I was bullied a lot during those years, so it's hard to have to go back to my "old school," even though the schools in my dreams are "artistically rearranged," have completely different teachers, or are a wacky conglomerate of various schools I've been to. I keep forgetting my locker combo and leaving books at home, stuff like that, which makes me look horribly incompetent.

As the year's gone on this dream's gotten worse... at first I just had to be bussed to one class and sit there for an hour before resuming my regular college studies. Lately I've had to enroll in an entire YEAR of courses in these dreams, so I'm sitting through lessons I already know and kids are picking on me because I'm ten years older than them. Then I start getting into arguments that I can never win, and end up humiliated. I'm more forgetful in these recent dreams: I can't remember which class comes first that day and so I have to walk to each room it might be and look inside, which of course makes everyone in the room stare at me. Either way I end up late to the class. Sometimes the closest bathrooms are locked and I have to walk all the way to another end of the school, only to find that there's a huge line, and I miss the rest of my class.

Many times in the dreams it's finals week. While there aren't many finals I am unprepared for IRL, in these dreams I've completely forgotten to study, forgotten to turn in the dozens of required reading assignments that were due that day because I kept putting them off... a few times I forgot that I had a class entirely because it was early in the morning and had to run to the professor in a run down old library building to apologize, and he says something like, "Well there's no reason to come asking for make-up work now. The semester's over. You'll have to retake it next year because it's not available next semester."

Most recently it's been the night before finals week and I realize there's a bunch of work I put off. It's horrible... I'm really a bad procrastinator but I've been working on it a lot lately, so these dreams are just awful. :( Always wake up and immediately run over in my mind what classes I have, only to realize I'm on summer break...

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I have lots of diapered dreams haha.... what I find curious is almost everyone else in my dreams is unaware or doesn't care that I'm wearing a very obvious diaper.... everyone else but me that is, and usually I'm freaked out that I'm in these situations. The hilarious thing is that I'm always stressing about concealing them or looking for excuses.
I guess in some ways it's a no brainer....I'm obviously concerned about being found out. oh well, whatever.... the dreams are nice :)

Fullmetallittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Had one right now, I was visiting a guy who turn out to be an ABDL in the middle of the ocean. So yeah he padded me up and there was this mesh lining. Maybe I don't know what a ab diaper feels like so my body does the next best thing take the surrounding stimulus from my environment. I had to pee so I woke up really needing to use a bathroom. I wasn't aroused by the guy who changed me. He looked familiar.

Illinoise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
My weirdest one was: my wife and I had gone to some Bed and Breakfast Inn. For some reason, I was wearing my cloth diaper and plastic pants (probably because I was sleeping in one at the time). Somewhere in the dream, I left my room and went to the Inn's laundry room to wash my diapers. To make matters even weirder, I was only wearing a cloth diaper and plastic pants. When I went into the laundry room, there were a bunch of women doing laundry and they all started laughing at me.

The next thing I knew, I had left the laundry room and was walking down the hallway. I came to a set of stairs and start climbing up and up, until I finally came to the top floor. I open the door I and was in the 18th century and there were Revolutionary War soldiers standing about, and there was an entire scene from out of a history book. There were horses and a watering trough with some dead Redcoats in the trough and me still diapered. A soldier was talking to me and then I woke up with a gasp.

Now I tend to have dreams where I'm home in the house, doing stuff but diapered.

I think we have our winner for strangest dream, thanks to all who participated. LOL

And while I know I'm Focusing on the wrong detail, did you show up on the battlefield in a cloth or disposable diapee? Bad enough to have to explain the nappy, but good luck explaining Muppets or Sesame Street characters on the front, or the plastic tapes to the people of 1776. LOL

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Note: Copy from another thread I started recently.

I had a funny dream i thought i would share. I dreamed that I was walking around in a t-shirt and diaper, and that I walked into an ice cream shop where a nice girl served me ice cream(there was pecan and also peanut butter that i was looking at), then I stuck around for a while and hung out with her while other people were acting all awkward about me being in the shop in my diaper. For some reason I didn't have anywhere to stay the night and so I slept in this shop till morning, as she had let me stay there, but the next day nobody came to the shop to buy ice cream, apparently they had all been annoyed about me wearing a t-shirt and diaper, all except this nice girl that had sort of taken care of me.

Not sure what it all means, but it was curious.

Soccerbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Note: Copy from another thread I started recently.

I had a funny dream i thought i would share. I dreamed that I was walking around in a t-shirt and diaper, and that I walked into an ice cream shop where a nice girl served me ice cream(there was pecan and also peanut butter that i was looking at), then I stuck around for a while and hung out with her while other people were acting all awkward about me being in the shop in my diaper. For some reason I didn't have anywhere to stay the night and so I slept in this shop till morning, as she had let me stay there, but the next day nobody came to the shop to buy ice cream, apparently they had all been annoyed about me wearing a t-shirt and diaper, all except this nice girl that had sort of taken care of me.

Not sure what it all means, but it was curious.

I read this one early I have no idea what it means but it seems like a nice dream

Vyse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had literally hundreds as a child, usually involving my favorite show at the time. My first I remember, lord zedd from the power rangers turned me back into a baby (I was maybe 5-6 at the time of the dream) and the rangers couldn't fix me, so they raised me again lol.
Most after that are simple variations (rescue heroes, many video game characters). I did have a "no pants dream" but with diapers, which is funny because after 3 I didn't wear tell 14. Anyways I was in our local supermarket, and my dad (who wasn't part of my home life) kept trying to expose me, no fun lol.
I still get a few but very rarely anymore :/

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I haven't been able to wear for a few weeks now, so I've obsessed over it and dreamt a lot.

I've also been planning a comic, so last night I saw a dream I was the main character, a 6-years old anthro rabbit and I was kust going about my day in little boy's adorable nappies!

soggyboy

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I frequently have dreams about wet pants. Sometimes it's me as an adult, sometimes as a child. I don't seem to dream of the actual wetting occurring, just the after effects of having wet myself.

It's like in the dream I suddenly become aware of what's happened, but nobody else seems to care! I'll be telling people "Look! I think I wet my pants!" But nobody cares so it's ok.

I have dreams of my childhood too, with other kids (none of whom I actually know or knew) where another kid will wet his/her pants and not care, but will tell everyone about it.

It doesn't take a genius to work out that these dreams mean I want to talk about it to someone.

What I find strange is there is nothing sexual about them, not even arousal. Also I never dream of the desperation or the actual accident. Even when it somebody else, I never see it happen, just the wet pants and the confession afterwards.

SleepyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
i know i've had at least a couple...can't remember what they were about, but i always wake up paranoid that i may have talked in my sleep about it. >.<

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have them once in a while and it is usually that I am at work or college and I am attempting to hide that I am padded but it is obvious that I need to get changed.

The other one I wrote about before in a thread was that these terrorist take over a mall and separate all of the people by sex and age. I was 8-12 and we are in a hospital type ward and they are going to diaper us. Everyone laughs and then they start with me and do everyone. We some how escape and are running around in a parking lot wearing diapers and plastic pants.

Khaymen

Full Patch
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
The only diaper dream I remember at present is one from high school.

I was at the Red Cross donating blood and for some reason I was sitting there wearing nothing but a diaper and a T Shirt. I noticed a girl that I had a major crush on walk in with a group of girls. When she saw me she walked over and chatted about how important donating blood was and how many people it helped. All the while I'm wondering why this group of girls and Red Cross workers for that matter thought nothing of me sitting there with no pants and instead wearing a very thick diaper for all to see.

I woke up and pondered this dream at length as evidenced by me remembering it twenty years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.