• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zeit

So this week marks the first time in close to 8 years where I have a few dreams that involve me diapered in it.

It's strange but although I know my dreams aren't solely about regressing or doing babyish things, it seems that wherever I am or whatever I'm doing in it my dream self is diapered. Strange thing is it's happened 3 nights in a row now and for 2 of them, I wasn't padded when I went to bed.

Little strange by my standards but I guess it's an occupational hazard of the *B/DL thing. Anyone else gone through something like this.

C_C_C_Otter

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have the...unfortunate pleasure of not remembering my dreams, which can be great in the circumstances of having nightmares, but not so great when I have good dreams. The only way I can gauge the content of my dreams is by how I slept, and how I wake up...

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My dreams are long, detailed and extremely exciting! But I don't write them down very often, because it takes far too long. The last one I wrote in full detail was 9000 point form, most of it was visual descriptions I guess. Still, even when I forgo description it can be quite long.

Also, I'd say only every other dream I'm diapered. Most the time it doesn't come up, but if my underwear becomes relevant, then it's almost always a diaper. The most common diaper dream I have is trying to change in a busy place with my family around and not nearly enough privacy. Somehow though, I always manage it. :D If only real life was so forgiving. :(

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
My dreams either end up with me dieing, going to jail or they show days that happen in my future. I do have dreams in which I'm diapered every once and a while, but I usually fall out of bed when they happen -.-

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I have very vivid dreams, and nightmares. I believe the last diapered dream I had was a great dream with me and this girl that I have been talking to and it involved diapering and some other things

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Weird that this thread popped up. I dreamed last night quite a bit, and while I had a dream the night before last, I don't remember it. Sometimes I remember, but it's hit or miss.
Last night, I dreamed that I was with a friend of mine who to my knowledge was not into diapers and such, and he kept telling me he had to "go to the store" and he would come back with a backpack. Well I kept begging him to take me along, and finally I went with him. We went into the middle of nowhere and there was this ABDL store. They had pretty much everything you could want in there. Every kind of diaper imaginable. And they had free samples. It was crazy. I woke up, and when I fell back asleep, the dream started again, but I tried to go back to the store and there was a closed sign in the window, and all the shelves were empty. It was depressing. I was then told by this woman who was leaving when I got there that it was closing up for good.

Then I woke up again.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I've probably had a great load of dreams, but either I've forgotten them the instant I woke, or they've gradually faded from memory over time.

There is one that stands out though, presumably because it's the first *B/DL dream I had. The dream started like any normal day, the only significant thing being that the house was FULL of diapers. Packs and packs of all different types, filling up every space in the house. I kept trying to open them and put one on, but something was stopping me. Then I thought I heard my parents coming so I panicked and woke up.

Since that happened before I ever went and got some diapers, I'm guessing it somehow represents my struggle to get them.

ForeverSmall

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
My dreams are so f***ing disapointing I am always about to put a diaper on then I wake up. Never succeeded in getting one! Been like that for as long as I can remember!:wallbash:

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If I'm dreaming I know nothing about it, I do remember dreaming when I was much younger, but now I just fall asleep and wake up and don't remember a dam thing.

Maybe all my dreams have been answered, and I don't need to dream anylonger.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
What's funny for me is...ever since I started sleeping with my teddy bear, I would say about every 1 in 15 dreams that I remember involve me having my teddy with me out in public and trying to hide it. Of course, I never bother to think about why I have the teddy in public in the first place...it's like it's just magically there, or I brought it without thinking. ;) But, you know how dreams go.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I used to have dreams about diapers pretty regularly, specially if I did not clean the pipes regularly. They were sometimes me wearing one, but not nearly all the time, it usually involved me seeing one on a girl or diaper a girl or something along the lines of that. Except I rarely have dreams about anything anymore cause the medicine I take just knocks me out so hard I do not dream. I plan to come off it not too far from now so I can dream again!

If I'm dreaming I know nothing about it, I do remember dreaming when I was much younger, but now I just fall asleep and wake up and don't remember a dam thing.

Maybe all my dreams have been answered, and I don't need to dream anylonger.
Well are you taking any medications? If not then thats off you do not dream anymore, I even remember my grandfater dreaming in his sleep in his 70s before he passed away. So I do not think dreams go away with age.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My dreams are so f***ing disapointing I am always about to put a diaper on then I wake up. Never succeeded in getting one! Been like that for as long as I can remember!:wallbash:
I used to have similar dreams all the time... It is VERY frustrating indeed.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well are you taking any medications? If not then thats off you do not dream anymore, I even remember my grandfater dreaming in his sleep in his 70s before he passed away. So I do not think dreams go away with age.

Yes I take morphine, but I don't remember having dreams long before takeing the meds.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
You NEED dreaming, the stage of sleeping where you dream is called REM sleep, without it you'd have all kinds of problems.

So I doubt you're not dreaming, you may just not remember them like me.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I have plenty of dreams, but I have a serious problem of how I'm not often able to distinguish them from reality. Of Course, this is great for the fairly often occurance where I Am diapered or even regressed in my dreams.

For example, I one time asked a friend about something they had said to me last night. It turns out, The entire conversation that I was asking them about never happened, save for in my dreams. That was awkward. Oh well, now I try to make sure that I didn't just dream events that seemed (to me) to have happened.

I guess this can all be attributed to my loose at best grip on reality. Everything passes as a dream to me these days...

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little

Amen kiddo...amen

We may have something similiar in our heads that makes it so. It could be fascinating to figure out.

It's like OOHHH DIAPER!! Usually at the store or finding it somewhere and then when it's time to escape with the prize and put it on.....BEEP BEEP!!! I have to face reality.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I too have had what I call frustration dreams. I'm a kid again, and up in my room I suddenly find diapers. I'm all excited and can't wait to put them on, and then somehow the dream just drifts away. I suppose it's because I so wanted diapers when I was younger, but had no way of getting them. I still have dreams where I find diapers. Recently I've been in them, but I get so little sleep anymore, that when I do sleep, it's very soundly.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Yes I take morphine, but I don't remember having dreams long before takeing the meds.
I also take a narcotic pain killer, so I think our medicine is knocking us out so hard, because we sleep so hard we are not consious enough to remember the dream. That is my theory.

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Depending on my mood of day, but usually, In my dreams I view myself as being considerably smaller than everyone else. like I guess you would say younger. Cause it is. Like I'm usually around the age of 7 or so. But still my normal self. In most of my dreams this happens. And since I sleep diapered most of the time Im Generally diapered in my dreams.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I don't remember most of my dreams, but none of the dreams I can remember right now involved diapers.

Though, the one night when I kept my paci in throughout the night, I remember having a dream involving me walking down my school's hallway with my paci in my mouth, and no one saying anything about it. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.