Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poobear

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
What is your biggest wish at this stage of your ABDL life ? I wish mommy would take me to the mall and change me in the baby room.!

Last edited:
Reactions: Diapercutie and Kittyinpink
I wish my diapers wouldn’t leak

Reactions: Poobear and Kittyinpink
My dream is to live with a daddy dom (who would be considered a bf or husband)

Last edited:
Reactions: Diapercutie
I wish I had a mommy that would change me, force me to wear and use the diapers for their intended purpose. Being forced to poop my diaper and maybe given some sort of laxative or enema and struggle to hold it back only to lose control in shame and defeat. Or having the bathroom door locked and being desperate to get inside. Maybe even as simple as having to pee real bad and being tickled so much that I wet. Regression is also something that really interests me and I dream of being babied by the mommy. Even better if she encouraged the movements and helped at times. :)

Reactions: luminescent81, Poobear, Diapercutie and 1 other person
I have had many dreams of her seducing me when changing my diaper !

Reactions: Poobear and Lyric
Well the obvious one would be having a caregiver. But I would absolutely love to be changed on the side of a road in the backseat of a car

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Omg301
I just wish I could afford some more items: toys, highchair, crib, etc.

Reactions: Poobear
Being in a mixed gathering of people, with my caregiver, while it's known by everybody that I'm in diapers and should be treated like a child.

Being spanked by Daddy in front of everyone, before he pulls my diaper up and sends me to bed early.

Being carried by Daddy over the shoulder with my diapered butt in the air on display to everyone, particularly if it's wet or stinky.

Among other dreams, anyway...

Reactions: Poobear
Ss818 said:
Well the obvious one would be having a caregiver. But I would absolutely love to be changed on the side of a road in the backseat of a car
Nice idea that

To have a big “activity wall” like this one. My caregiver would allow me to play with it for a while, then she would confiscate my sight, and give me a task to do by feeling. This might be opening and closing all the doors, putting all the puzzle pieces in, doing the shoelaces, or playing a tune on the xylophone. All very tricky when I'm blindfolded and can't see, but I love challenges like this!

Attachments

• activity wall.png
    activity wall.png
    999 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Poobear said:
What is your biggest wish at this stage of your ABDL life ? I wish mommy would take me to the mall and change me in the baby room.!
Same as it's always been. Every. Single. Day.

To be an actual 4-6 yr old little boy again.

To wake one day and notice I now have smol chub hands and fingers and feel different. I go wide eyed and gasp in denial and desperation and fly to the bathroom mirror straight from the edge of my bed across some impossible distance in a single leap eager to confirm my greatest desire. Heart racing 300bpm ready to explode and practically almost die in bliss at the anticipation when I realize I now need a step stool to reach.

And then cry in absolute joy non stop for several days followed by making funny faces at myself in the same mirror. Wouldn't be able to leave that spot, I could never get enough of just admiring my adorable baby toothed and 1/4 moon eyes genuine little kid smile and excitement that I desperately covet so much.

Always the same wish. Every. Day.

😩 💔 😔

Last edited:
It would be force me to wear diapers , check my diaper everytime even in public ,making me carry my own diapers to the checkout and telling others the diapers are for me. Pretty standard stuff i guess. For the kinky side maybe put me in diapers and restraints so i cannot touch my diaper .

Reactions: luminescent81 and Lyric
I wish I could have all of the little things on my wish list. Staring at it all day only does so much! I also wish I could have a biiig stash of diapys all the time so I never run out. Some irl little firends would be awesome too! As would a platonic mommy/daddy or both... But, I know that is highly unlikely to ever happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back