Dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Obvious thread, but whatever!

Just tell us about any interesting/scary/*Bish/magical dreams you've had.

I've been dreaming a lot in the last couple of days. I had a really scary dream where someone threatened me with a gun the other night. I was in a café, and this guy randomly started attacking another customer. The person who owned the café went to get a gun (which I assumed was for stopping the guy), but then surprisingly he gave the gun to the guy, who the started pointing it at everyone in there (including a pregnant women, which was especially mean!). He pointed it at me and actually shot, missing purposefully, but almost hitting.
So I ran off, but I forgot my shoes (random) and had to go back for them.

My dream last night was quite surreal, and strangely complex (plot wise). It featured a group of people who part of a weird club, a club that went about killing people (the place they met up was an old scary library, and had corpses on the walls...). And they were two women in the group, one the leader, and one this really sluty, fairly insane women. In the end of the dream they turned out the be the same person, which was weird. :confused: 'We' found this out while one of the women was being sacrificed. There was even a flashback sequence (you know like in horror films where there's a (often obvious) twist at the end, and bits of the film that hinted at the twist flash up, and the penny drops, so to speak). It's pretty weird that dreams can be planned out...

I've had a couple of TB type dreams, not the good type, just the ones where people find your stash.

Anyone else had any post-worthy dreams?

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I had a dream a few nights again I'll never forget, mainly because it was one of those dreams where you wake up and go "Holy shit, that was awesome! I've gotta remember that!".

I swear to god this is true.

I dreamed I was a clone of House. Working on his team.

2 House's.

When a differential came up, Everyone would throw out their ideas, before I ended up solving the case straight away... "He has a toothpick in his body". House then would go "Trust the prodigal son to always be right. why are you all even here?" Then I went off to the clinic (Which for some reason was just opposite house's office), and called some skinny woman huge lard ass, before Cuddy came In and said something along the lines of "Just because you're a clone, doesn't give you a right to fire everyone else on your team". What that means, I don't know. I then woke up, and went "Holy shit".

Maybe it was caused from me watching 3 episodes back to back before going to bed? I mean, one was the episode with the Gypsy Boy who had a toothpick tearing up his insides....

I had a freaky one last night, too.

For some reason, I was giving a bath to 2 newborn babies.... that didn't have any arms or legs. they were just heads and a torso. As I was trying to wash one, I realized that the second one was underwater, drowning. I'd pick up the drowning baby to wash it, before realizing the other one was now in the bathwater, drowning. Repeat a few more times before I woke up. o_O

Enjoy the insight into my freaky mind!!!

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I did have a dream I still remember about me protecting this 18 year old girl and I fell in love with her and stuff. I can't remember exactly what happened but I think I failed my mission and I was really upset. Funny thing was that I called her "Milk". Well that what she preferred.

I don't know. Would be good if it came true.

Role
Diaper Lover
My dreams are somewhat what you would find in the film, 'Paprika.' One dream I recall, was when I was in some crowd of people, heard a gunshot and it went right through me! It hit me in the torso and I was like 'Eh,' and also 'What the heck?'

Some people (looked like some sort of experts) came up and said I was immortal. I then noticed a scar on my shoulder and they say immortals can't have immortala parts.

Next thing I knew, they said I was like an angel, and for some reson, pushed me down. It was then I noticed I was falling out of the sky! I woke up by the feeling of falling...

...Weird...

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
You stole my trademark! :p

I can't recall a dream for more than twelve hours unless it's really memorable/scary... and none of those come to mind right now! :(

Oh well, I'll be sure to write down tonight's.

X

xdeadx

I have had many dreams of many types.

TBish Dreams(that I remember)

1. I am usually in school, padded. Or out somewhere, padded. During these dreams I usually get caught either because of leaking or getting pantsed.

2. I had a dream once that I was at some kind of super mall filled with plushies, I was with Drew and Zyph and well the dream sort of continues on like a story kind of. When I woke up I wrote it all down and I think I'm going to make it into a story.

Magical Dreams

1. I had the power to change day and night, I used it to my will but caused the troubles of everyone becoming mindless zombies. Right before I was attacked by these monsters I woke up.

2. I was in Super Smash Brothers. For some reason I was fighting Samus. While I was fighting her the lava/acid/whatever started flowing up and fox came in and kicked her off into it. I blasted him with a fireball and he flew into the side and disappeared.

3. I could fly, but I fell. Right before I hit the ground I woke up.

Repeating Dreams

1. I am driving, either a motorcycle or a fast car. Different things may happen, and I noticed it is usually what has happened close in the past.

2. I'm in wal-mart. I'm always looking for something, usually something I had been wanting IRL close to the time of the dream. I will find somethings but the one thing I'm mainly looking for I always come close to getting then I wake up.

3. I'm at a disneyland store. There are alot of isles filled with plushies, videos, mirrors, and all sorts of other stuff. Basically another version of the wal-mart one.

4. Me visiting with Zyph. Random things happen depending on things I don't really know.

5. I'm in an operating room. But I'm not the patient. I'm the doctor. Everything is being set up. And before I make the first incision something jumps out of the patient and comes at me. At which point I wake up.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Well, I posted this on the temp. forum, but I don't know if anyone but one person actually noticed it.

First, I went to a restaurant. After leaving, we realized we left before we got the actual meal. We had eaten our salad and left. Meanwhile, the power went out at home due to a storm and the power supply thing (monster-size box... can't believe it's so big) of my Xbox 360 was fried. (and I don't know how, but my brother was somehow home before me. Maybe he didn't go. He called to tell me about the storm) And lastly, someone found my diapers and got rid of them. However, I don't know why, but my bottle and one pacifier were saved. Can't things even go right in dreams? XD

I've had some other interesting dreams since that, but I don't really remember them anymore.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i've had a lot of really amazing dreams lately.

one really poetic one i had a few days ago was about my violin, which i learned was actually a bird. if i took off all the strings and screws and things it would spread its wings and fly off into the sky. i had to decide whether to set it free, or keep it and play music on it, because if i set it free i could never play it again.

i've also had some dreams recently that i could fly. it's been a long time since i've had that sort of dream.

i also had a dream that my consciousness had been uploaded onto the internet: my body was dead but my mind was still alive. but people told me that they could tell from the things i said that i wasn't human anymore, i was just a robot. i still felt human, and it was really scary to think that i'd somehow lost my humanity.

Last edited:

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i've also had some dreams recently that i could fly. it's been a long time since i've had that sort of dream.
SUPER AVERY!!!

*images Avery ripping his shirt reveling a big bold letter A*

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I always dream with darkness and nothing more...

the only dreams I can actually remember are nightmares and they weren't recent at all. At least 12 years since the last one.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Alright, I got one :D

Yanno how sometimes you wake up after dreaming something, then the dream continues? It was sort of like that, except I can only remember the end of the last one and the general idea of it.

1st: My friend and I are in a game that we like to play - Starcraft. I know, nerdy, but it was fun. I think I had a flamethrower and he just used his keyboard to type in cheats. :D Anyway, we leave the game somehow and walk into the hallway of our school. Then I wake up (in real life) to find my dog's kicked me in the face. Thanks a lot.

2nd: I wake up, except this time I have a red gun in my hand, like the ones you find attached to arcade machines. I'm tossed forward on my face by something or someone, and there's a lovely roadblock in front of me that I peeked over. There were a bunch of guys talking that looked like they were in a gang. One of them saw me and pulled out a gun, but I ducked so he didn't shoot at first. He came over to see if it was his imagination and I aimed at him (using the handy-dandy crosshairs that appeared - I guess the cinematic was over at that point) and started firing, but nothing came out. Then I remembered - ah, the safety's on! So I push the safety through and fire at the guy. He falls over and disappears. Jeez, I censored my own dream, I thought. I dove over the roadblock, but to my surprise, nobody shot at me. I stood up and saw there was another guy on the floor that took aim, but I shot him too. His blue-colored gun flipped in the air and I caught it. This was a more powerful gun, obviously, because it was another color from red. It was much more powerful, since one of the gang members showed me how to switch from pistol to machine-gun, to shotgun. Then, without question, we all went outside through the nearest door (which was still in the right place) and started walking away from school. I guess I'd been accepted into the gang without any words. So we walked along, and out of nowhere a building appears. We all shoot it until it collapses. Yay? Game over? At that point it changed from the rubble to some tattoo shop. Some guy got "SANDSHOP" tattooed on his neck. That's a way to celebrate! Yay!

Then I woke up again because I had kicked off the covers :(

Attachments

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I just noticed this thread... I am happy it is here because I just had my first DL/AB dream since several several months. It was almost a week ago so I do not remember it fully as I did the day I woke up from it. Anyways here goes...

I was in my house with two girls...one was a 18 year old girl that I work with, very beautiful, and another girl who is 20 like me that I went to elementary and middle school with who also knows this girl I work with, who is moderately attractive and bi. All those relations and facts are true so far except they werent really in my house remember this is a dream haha. So anyways we were just chillin out and then all the sudden they both got off the couch and the 18 year old went to the bathroom and the other girl my age to the hallway and they both laid down and took off there pants! Revealing them in wet diapers in which they preceded to take it off but then gave up and asked for my help, and of course I did not turn down that offer and just as I was about to put dry ones on them I woke up.

This dream was amazing to me because it was so vividly explict, I have never seen so much "private parts" in a dream, usually I can't remember that part or its like blurred in that area of the person.

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
most amazing dream ever

my dream last night was so vivid and powerful that i actually woke up and cried. it had very few of the random twists in location that most dreams have, and i could see every detail perfectly (unfortunetly it wasn't tb).

it starts off weird so i'm just going to give a little backround info. basicly, a wearwolf type thing (basicly a wolf with humin like facial expressions) was trying to kill and eat us (us being everyone in my dream). my mom was somewhere in the middle of my dream, but she left for a safe place and the wolf chased my group.

where i'm starting the dream is in a bunker. the wolf had just gotten in and taken a few people, and some other people left. me and one other person was there, trying to make weapons that would hurt the wolf. (this is where i remember every detail perfectly).

we were making a crossbow type thing when i heard my mom call from above me. it was a perfectly normal call, as if she just came home from work and wanted to say hi. i looked over at my companion to see if he had heard it, and he did. he had a grim look on his face, not a look of fearing for himself, but a look that fealt sorry for me. i grabbed his wrist as if to shake his hand because his hands were full and we bumbed our sholders which was the closesed thing to a hug we could do. i looked at him and said, "see ya later" but i thought of saying "goodby forever." i went up the stairs leading out of the bunker, looked back and said "keep running." he knew what i ment. then i finnished going up the stairs.

outside the bunker, i was on a quiet hill. i saw my mom to the left, and she had set up a table she found with two chairs. she was siting calmly at one of them. i looked to my right and saw my companion running into the woods at the bottom of the hill. i went over to my mom and sat next to her. on the table she had two plates with birds on them. they were not prepaired because it was obvious she found them on her way here. she said "i'm sorry they're not warm, but i couldn't find an oven." i looked up at her and saw her face. she was smiling a sweet smile as if it was a normal day, but her eyes were different. they seemed to say "i'm sorry." i looked over on the other side of the hill and saw the wolf. i saw his wild fur which stuck out everywhere, his snarling mouth which showed his teeth, the dried blood around his face, everything about him i saw. he wasn't comming twords us and i knew why. my mom and I had just given up hope and were ready to die, but he was going to do the worst torture by letting us live. there was a normal wolf that the evil wolf had controlled, and it was comming up the hill, but it wasn't attacking. it was just trying to scare us. then i looked behind me and saw the most beutiful thing ever. there was a giant wolf at the bottom of the hill and twice as tall as the hill, but it was not savage. it had a peacful look on it's face and was looking off into the distance. the sun was setting and reflected off of its fur. its fur was purfect. every hair worked together to make beutiful swirls and patterns which shined with gold as the setting sun hit it. i staired at this wolf for a while befor i woke up and cried.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've had some wierd dreams in my time..but I have a tendency to forget them -.-
But the most characteristic one is this :

I was living at the top of a hill, in a wooden villa (yes, this place was GIANT, but only out of wood) with a friend. The creepy thing was, every night a ghoulish looking woman would come out of a portrait and chase me around, sometimes while I slept (in the dream) sometimes before I slept. So my friend and I decided after 3 nights to move to a different. So we ended up living in a smaller home, but the woman still appeared in portraits and chased me.
Then I woke up.
That dream haunts me till now.
[/spooky thunder clap]

swaddledsubbie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
one time as a kid, i had a nightmare of being chased by the Trix bunny through a flipbook,running up and down paper hill to get away,and as the book ended, i woke up; i had a fever of 102 degrees and got really sick later.
a more recent dream i had was more...explicit.. it hink, i was bound to a rack, and i was getting punished for something, and i was liking it!! (OMG WTF?) then, after it was over, i was diapered, snuggled, and sent to sleep in (MY?) dog bed! it was actually pleasant in my dreams, as if it were normal and happy! wow.
man, that was confusing, as it was the only 'wet' dream i think ive ever had, and at 22, thats kinda scary.(therapy anybody? lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.