• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Dreams do come true... and last night was an anniversary of one

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Three years ago tonight- well last night now, I got to live a dream.

I got to go to WWE Saturday Night's Main Event at the Cobo Center downtown Detroit. I also got to be on NBC FOUR TIMES that night as I had gotten lucky and ended up with a floor seat to the show.

The only reason I am mentioning this is cause as I think of the things I've gotten to do I feel better about things in my life. This and my job are the things that makes me glad I have what I have in my life.

Some advice... if you ever get a chance to do something you have never done before, do it. You won't regret it.

BabyChris121675

E

Error404

You dream of watching sweaty men dance together?

Hey. Who am I to say anything. I wear diapers for fun. Not like you do the s-...Wait. Fuck.

Grats, hope you had fun. ^_^

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Okkkkk.... not sure what to make of that.

Men dancing???? Saturday Night's Main Event is wrestling, and I grew up on that show but as a kid I never got to go to a taping, and I got the chance to go to a taping. That was why it was a dream.

Maybe I missed something there... scratches head....

WildThing121675

Status
Not open for further replies.