Dreams about diapers?

I've had about two dreams where I can clearly see myself diapered in a plastic backed disposable and a white t shirt.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273, SofiaInPampers and diaperdude
Many years ago I kept my desire to wear diapers and rubber pants secret from everyone and could only wear sparingly. I was always afraid someone would find out that I had diapers on, or that I had wet myself. I constantly afraid a girlfriend, fellow worker, neighbor, family member would find out. During those years I often dreamed about wearing diapers and someone finding out, especially when my diaper were wet and I was trying to find a place to change. Other dreams were more wish fulfillment, like dreams about being changed by a girlfriend, or being nursed. Since I came out about my diaper life style, seldom have dreams about diapers.

Reactions: SofiaInPampers
Before i started buying real Diapers, i had often dreams about diapers,
it freaked me out, because i was afraid i might talk in my sleep and i my GF or
other Soldiers in camp would hear it.

Reactions: DiaperLifer, Lyric and SofiaInPampers
I have diaper dreams every night or NOT.

Honestly, I have no idea. I rarely remember my dreams. Although recently (mid-2019), I had a diaper related dream that I remember.

I was in a water park on a water ride (tubing?). I am wearing a disposable diaper, but I was able to keep it dry until the very end of the ride when something happened, and water started to fill (and expand) my diaper. The other people saw my predicament. I then woke up and I don’t remember anything before this part.

Before this dream, I can only recall one dream and it was one when I was much younger and had nothing to do with diapers. I will sometimes wake up from a dream and remember it but only for a minute or less before completely forgetting.

I envy people that can remember their most of their dreams.

I’m just starting to dream again after years of not having any. Several years ago I was prescribed 150 mg of venlafaxine (Effexor ER) per day as part of my pain management program. When I told my doctor that I didn’t want to take it any longer he told me that it would be difficult to quit and that he would help wean me of it slowly. During that weaning process I had some of the most bizarre dreams that I could imagine. Within a month of finally being off this anti depressant I stopped having any dreams at all. In addition to that I had a hard time organizing my thoughts and putting together logical sentences. After over 6 years I’m finally getting back to what I would consider normal (at least for me although there are those that would dispute this). So maybe one of these days I’ll have a diapered dream, especially as I wear 24/7 for ic, but it hasn’t occurred to date. By the way, if I were to have a dream about diapers I hope that I would find a more reliable source to interpret my dreams than Google.

i used to dream about others wearing nappies which began when i was a kid now that i write about people kid/adults wearing them i rarely dram about nappies

Odd that this thread popped up. I had a diaper dream last night. In the dream I was wearing a skirt that was way to short to conceal a diaper. I know it was showing but nobody said a word. I kept trying to pull the skirt down to cover it. I wonder what meaning this dream has?

SofiaInPampers said:
I wonder what meaning this dream has?
You might be a sleep-psychic, Sofia. Check the laundry. Maybe you washed your favorite skirt on the Extra Hot/Sanitary cycle by accident. :)

---

I have diaper dreams every now and then. They seem to happen pretty randomly, regardless of how much diaper use I'm enjoying while awake. Some are pretty dumb too. There was one in particular where I was strongly drawn to these thick blue rubber diapers. Seriously, they looked like they were made of the same stuff gymnastics mats are made from. In the dream I was like, "Wow, I soooooo need those!" and then I work up feeling very confused. Why were those appealing? Maybe I have an unexpressed rubber fetish.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SofiaInPampers and Zeke
I still have these naughty dreams of her being very intimate with me when she changing me.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273, SofiaInPampers and Lyric
SofiaInPampers said:
Odd that this thread popped up. I had a diaper dream last night. In the dream I was wearing a skirt that was way to short to conceal a diaper. I know it was showing but nobody said a word. I kept trying to pull the skirt down to cover it. I wonder what meaning this dream has?
Not hard to figure that one out. I've had similar dreams in the past, seemed to be associated with my desire to be found out by some one I was interested in. Some of us may be a bit of an exhibitionist.

• Wow
Most of my diaper dreams involves me wearing my diapers without my wife knowing while I am around her. And then when it gets really soaked and I’d have to find a place to take it off and figure out a way to hide/dispose of it without her finding out. So stressful!

I've had some vivid dreams about diapers, mostly involving me going shopping in these massive stores with all kinds of diapers to choose from with the same nervous anxiety as one would experience while buying for the first time. Usually signals my need to buy diapers, or that I've gone a while without wearing & enjoying them.

I just had one the other day actually. I was on a roadtrip and whoever I was with ended up putting me in one so we didn't have to stop. I ended up wetting it and they pulled over to change me and I wet it again mid change.

I have a diaper dream about one to two times a week. Recently I was dreaming that my wife was nursing me while I was diapered and she
pulled the front of my diaper down and pleasured me. I was talking a little while this dream was going on (something I rarely do) so she asked
what the dream was and I told her. Lucky for me she walked to the other side of the bed, opened her robe and made my dream come true.
I am a lucky big baby!

The last time I wet my bed I had a dream I was in a diaper. I remember peeing in it and thinking, huh, this feels a lot more... spread out than I am used to XD

Other than that, one of the bigger diaper dreams I remember is being in a closet with one of my friends from college and hiding from something. I was dressed in just a big diaper while he had all of his clothes on. The dream wasn't even really that much about the diapers, it was about whatever we were hiding from that I can't remember now lol.

Oh, but he was carrying an extra diaper with him in case I "got scared" and needed a change. The dream ended before that could happen though, because life isn't fair 😜

Sometime last year, I dreamed that I was in a hurry to get in my car in the parking lot, and I felt myself wetting. I couldn't stop the stream. Then in the dream, I remembered that I had my diaper on and I didn't have to worry about wetting. As I got in my car, I was so relieved that I had decided to wear my diaper that day.
I see a therapist, and we talk about my dreams a lot. When I had that dream, I was so torn about telling it to her. Since it was normal for us to talk about my dreams, it could be just a normal thing for me to tell about a dream where I had on a diaper. I knew I didn't have to tell her that I wear diapers. Sometimes I really want her to know that I wear a diaper, but once she knows that, it can't be undone. I haven't told her, and I think I probably won't. As I'm more and more used to being in a diaper every day, it feels more normal and I don't feel such a need for her to know. I had a session with Dr. Rhoda last month, and it really helped to tell her and talk about being DL.

I have had a couple other dreams where I have on a diaper, but I only remember knowing I had a diaper on; I don't remember any details.

I really like that diapers are such an important part of my life that they show up in my dreams now and them.

i dreamt i was in this black void floating with only a shirt on, a diaper comes out of the dark opens and wraps itself on me and tapes itself snug

I love dreaming of nappies but every now and again I will have a bad 1 were everyone finds out I love them

I've had quite a number of dreams involving diapers, although most of them involve me hiding diapers or hiding the fact that I was wearing one from people such as my parents. I'm guessing this reflects the anxiety I had/have about my parents or other people finding my diapers.

I have had a few more positive dreams involving diapers; I wish more of my diaper dreams were like that.

I dream about wearing diapers all of the time! Have had them for a long time!

Back