Dreams about diapers?

verypadded

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Have you ever had a diaper related dream?

I’ve had dreams where I’m clearly wearing an abena m4, and wet myself.

I’ve had dreams where I’m messing my diaper uncontrollably, and dreams where I’m being diapered by someone.
Why do I have so many diaper dreams?

I’m dreaming specifically about the abenas I wear.

Google says “dreaming of diapers represents something in your life that always needs to be looked after”

“To dream of a diaper spilling out or coming off and making a mess may represent responsibilities that you failed to be attentive enough for. Feeling that you or someone else was not careful enough. Embarrassment that you didn’t watch something risky close enough.”

Does anyone else have diaper dreams or just me?

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I don’t have dreams about diapers but I do have dreams that I do wet or mess myself and when I wake up, I do wake up to a pee soaked or poop filled diaper. Apparently when I am dreaming I am having an accident, I am really peeing or pooping my overnight diaper in my sleep.

• Thinking
Reactions: ABDLBoy, verypadded and Pino

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I have diaper dreams all the time.

My most common dream is me being in a public place wearing nothing but a diaper. I try to hide but there are people all over the place.

Other dreams pertain me in a soaking wet diaper and I need to change and it is just my luck I can't find my backpack diaper bag.

Reactions: TigerDL, BuffedBaby, douglasfir77 and 1 other person

Napincolove

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I rarely dream about Nappies but when I do it is sometime just about walking around in public areas in a very wet Nappy all discretely hidden away and other times my dreams are of actually wetting them, in reality I would hazard a guess that I am at that point of the dream actually wetting ?

Reactions: verypadded

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yes!!! I love having dreams about diapers. My most memorable one is this one. I was at a friend's house and found some pampers that fit me next thing I remember being put in them along with my friend. We played and then got changed.

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have dreamed that I was wearing a diapie and filled it to the point where it was leaking and was trying to hide it.

Reactions: Mathew and verypadded

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's been a long time since I had a diaper dream. I was 12 or 13 when I had my first diaper dream which was also turn out to be my first wet dream. I remember that dream very clearly too. Most of my diaper dreams were wet dreams that always involved being diapered then I would ejaculate when the diaper was being taped on me. Of course this would always wake me up so I never got to see how wearing the diaper would play out.

Reactions: douglasfir77 and verypadded

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I tend to have them when it has been a long time since I’ve worn. They usually involve me wearing and my wife finding out and being disgusted and embarrassed.

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL and verypadded

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
PaddedInHaslet said:
I tend to have them when it has been a long time since I’ve worn. They usually involve me wearing and my wife finding out and being disgusted and embarrassed.

From this I deduce that you have never revealed your interests to your wife.
Can I ask why?

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I don't have dreams about diapers nearly as often as I would like. I have only had like 5 or 6 dreams where I was wearing a diaper or offered a diaper and like 2 or 3 dreams where I might have been wearing a diaper. Out of them there is only one where I actually used the diaper but that is one that I had before my ABDL side awakened

Reactions: jessicalondon

Ceary

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Since 12 years ago, I've had dreams about diapers or being diapered and looking for a restroom. It's different all the time but it happens weekly or for me. I dream lucid and vivid dreams.

northdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I seem to have the odd dream with a similar theme of me being somewhere and either wanting or needing to change. In the dream I’m always anxious about hiding my fresh diaper from the people around me or find a place discreet enough to change.

They are never vivid dreams and I can’t remember off hand if there are particular recurring people or places that pop up but that seems to be the general theme of any dream about diapers.

I did used to dream about diapers more when I was a kid, though I’m even more shakey on the details beyond the obvious finding and wearing of diapers. I believe my first wet dream was about diapers 😳

Reactions: DiaperedDragon and verypadded

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Don’t put any stock in dream interpretation, especially googled dream interpretation.

I know I will start to dream of my desires if I go without them for a long time. Usually a week without diapers causes me to start dreaming about them.

Also, people process dreams differently. For some, they are topical and for others they are random. Some are wish fulfillment, while others are just loose ends of aborted thoughts from the day.

Reactions: TigerDL, Rita, badger50 and 1 other person

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Forced said:
From this I deduce that you have never revealed your interests to your wife.
Can I ask why?
She knows about my love for diapers. She just hates it so I can’t ever wear around her. In my dreams, I am wearing around her and she finds out and isn’t happy.

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL and Forced

dltyty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I have been having more and more diaper related dreams lately and I am not sure why. And most of them include ex girlfriends in some way shape or form.
I even had a very vivid dream recently that involved my wife hiring an ex of mine to babysit me. I still don’t know where she was going or why I needed a sitter but there she was having a discussion with my wife about when my diaper is full enough for a change.
I am a bit nervous that one of these more intense dreams will lead to me wetting the bed without a diaper on.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I used to fear diaper dreams before my wife found out.
See, I'm a person that does a lot of talking in his sleep. I was always afraid I would talk in my sleep during a diaper dream. There have been some awkward morning conversations after some of my regular dreams, I couldn't imagine her questioning me about who was diapering me in my dreams.

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Nowididit said:
I used to fear diaper dreams before my wife found out.
See, I'm a person that does a lot of talking in his sleep. I was always afraid I would talk in my sleep during a diaper dream. There have been some awkward morning conversations after some of my regular dreams, I couldn't imagine her questioning me about who was diapering me in my dreams.
Me too. I'm a prolific sleep talker, and I had the same fears. It was part of the phycology I employed to bury my diapers so deep it would never come out of my mouth. When I had to explain to my wife (who hadn't caught me red handed, but merely sensed I was troubled), it was like untying knots to get the words to come out of my mouth.

satin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
i dont have dreams in my sleep i day dream mainly about wearing for a night out to bars and a club and not having to use the toilets

ReluctantAdult

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I had more dreams about diapers when it was much harder for me to access them. Now I don’t really have diaper-specific dreams just like I didn’t have dreams about regular underwear. I do have dreams that involve my footed pajamas and pacis where I accidentally wear them among others. I think that is due to hiding my babyish bedtime attire.

Elhon

Baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have several. The weirdest is that I am at school again generally sometime around the 8th grade and half the kids are still in diapers and have a weird tendency to be fairly child-like but super intelligent but only for specific things and the diapered kids get split off in their specialized subject as they are operating at the intellect someone who is post high school.

My class is always natural sciences with stuff like organic chemistry and the specialized class is always kind of like a daycare, it has changing tables and the teachers will change you if you have an accident and most of the kids are only in their diapers so it is also split up by gender. It is very weird and I have a dream like it about once a month, the dreams even have their own continuity I have friends and teachers that exist and progress day by day in these dreams.