Dreaming of wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I have diaper dreams often, they are usually good dreams too :)

-Gus

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
I've had them less since I started buying diapers but if i haven't worn in a while then I can't stop dreaming about them, so I've started to use them as an indicator of when I want to wear again.

ExDLFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
In 3 words: All the time.

Not every night, thankfully, but at least once a week. Usually my belly hurts like hell, like if my bowel would blow up, then I put a diaper and when I'm almost done, I wake up :frown: Sometimes it's pee, and I wake up at the same time.Curiously even if diapers excites me pretty quickly, I don't make dirty sexual dreams about them, every time I have to go and need diapers.

I've stopped to wear in late May (need to buy another pack), and I did maybe two weeks at the most before starting to make diaper dreams again.

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
I get them sometimes, more often then I would like but meh. The main thing that bugs me about them is my dreams are always pretty...weird...so added diapers into them just makes it more "Wtf." Plus I could think up of better dreams in my head then what I get :p.

Virtual_Gravity_27

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have dreams usually like twice a week. I never wet the bed from it though, I just wake up with a "wtf?..." feeling. But then again, that's every time I wake up......

Roxas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I have dreamt of wearing sometimes. Not putting one on, but happening to wear for some reason.
What's odd is that if I use the diaper in the dream (wetting or messing), then I wake up slightly wet (not enough to soak sheets or blankets).
But I figured that drinking a lot of fluids the night before played a part in that.

ShinKitsune319

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
It has happened lately to me, very often, perhaps... since a month ago or so... Sometimes I dream myself being in no more than just a diaper, or trying to sneak them or... even mom finding out my "secret".
Every time that happens, and I wake up, I feel the urge to wear one.

Tupsu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I talk in my sleep sometimes, Ive recorded myself saying crap like "Its diaper time!" hopefully I never do it while sleeping on a tour bus, could be a little embarassing.

I think that's funny no offense. :D

I have noticed that if I don't use diapers I'm starting to see dreams about diapers more often.

Virtual_Gravity_27

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've had the same thing. Whenever I was not wearing diapers, trying to "be away" from them for a while, I would dream about them. Whenever I'd be wearing them, I'd have dreams about school, and popularity, like relationships with people in general. When I'd wake up, I'd always want to stop wearing diapers because I always felt like it wasn't going to help my popularity status in life at all XI . Not that that's really the most important thing anyway I suppose...

kwisy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
I have been told that I sleep talk so if I am worried about leaking :p my secret that is one of my primary concerns. Perhaps that would be one of the safer ways to break the ice though, idk and it's not really like i can control it lol. I also stay away from drugs/alcohol because I would not want to say something I regret to close friends and then fight a battle for individuality on all fronts.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I often dream about being in diapers and still in the military. It is usually the same situation I am in bed and the bed is wet and so are my diapers. The main problem in my dream is that I am in a room with a bunch of other military members and I have to somehow get out of bed and not be discovered being a bed wetter. Most of the time the dream ends before I get out of bed and being caught red handed in diapers (wet ones at that) and a wet bed too. In real life I did spend the last few years on active duty hiding my bed wetting. Luckily I was high enough in rank to have a room by myself and also normally wet the bed on nights I drank to much.

mchkeegan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
yes I do dream fleetingly of diapers often. I also dream that dreamers often lie.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've had diaper dreams all my life, and they seem to come in several varieties. One is when I'm very young and walking through a department store. My mom goes to the diaper isle, and I desperately want the diapers on display. Another type of dream is I'm living at home when I'm 8 or 10, and I discover a box of diapers and plastic pants up in the attic. I try to put them on, but somehow I always get interrupted or discovered. I also have this same dream, but I'm in college.

More recently, I have a dream where I'm in a social setting, and realize I'm wearing a diaper. One dream was so incredibly crazy. I dreamed I was college age, and was this young guy who was President Obama's son, and I'm standing, talking with him, and wearing just a diaper. No one seems to notice. How crazy is that?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I slept diapered for many weeks and when my stash ran out I took a break. After wearing for several weeks I got quite accustomed to wetting my diaper in bed without much effort. Well, during my break I dreamt I was diapered and I relaxed and let-go. I wound up wetting the bed just slightly before I woke up with a jolt. I made a point of hogging my side of the bed and sleeping in later than my wife to hide the fact that I'd wet the bed. Talk about sleeping in the wet-spot!!!! She rose ahead of me and went to make coffee and breakfast for the kids. I bundled up the sheets and stuck them in laundry and I fanned the wet spot on the mattress like mad!!! I blotted with toilet paper and got it as dry as I could before I put on new sheets. She was sooo happy that I did the laundry. Little did she know....

Scuz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
This is how my fetish actually started. I had a dream I was in a diaper running away from some bad guy. It was like the only security I had. Felt nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.