Dreaming about Diapers

DiscreetDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anybody here ever had dreams about wearing diapers? I did when I was younger and now after some practicing I have lucid dreams when I wear a diaper to bed.

Reactions: DiaperKat
If I haven’t worn I’m a while, I will dream about wearing. Sometimes good dreams, sometimes bad.

Yep! I have had lots of diaper dreams over the years... and sweet dreams they were. LOL.

Yah I have them a lot. Even if they don’t involve diapers at the start they eventually get involved by the end. I feel like my mind is telling me to wear more than I currently do.

I dream about wearing A LOT

I do have a reoccurring lucid dream that I wanted to post separately because it might get long.

The dream starts with me waking up at night in a crib in a nursery and I'm in one of the bulky specialty diapers my mom special ordered for me when I was a baby because I would soak through regular ones (think Cushies just blue and for babies and toddlers) and the first dream was not eventful I just crawled around the crib which I am basically an adult that has been scaled down to the size of a baby. The second night however had a bit more to it, I wake up in the crib in a wet diaper and then the door to the nursery opens and in walks my girlfriend who comes over to me and checks my diaper then says its time for a night time feeding which she lifts me up takes me over to the chair in the corner and she then proceeds to breast feed me after that she puts me back and I go back to sleep, waking up in my apartment.

The third time had the most to it, I am woken up its the morning and I'm in the crib and I'm in a full diaper, my girlfriend and another friend who I have know since I was 6 Stephanie are standing over me and Stephanie says good morning to me and picks me up and sniffs my diaper stating I need a changing. I get changed then brought down stairs and I'm put in a highchair and my girlfriend feeds me oatmeal and they discuss what they have to do today and my girlfriend is going to bring me to the store with her after breakfast. After she's done feeding me oatmeal she gets me dressed which is in a green t-shirt, socks and shoes takes me out to her SUV and I see that its a house not an apartment that we live in and we go to the store.

When we get there she puts me in a cart and starts going through getting stuff and the store we are going through is a place I used to work at and we go through the store I am moving my hands and feet to make sure that this is a lucid dream, when we get to the register the cashier is one of my former coworkers and she would constantly talk about how she loved babysitting and more importantly the smell and feel of fresh diapers right out of the pack when I worked there, as she's scanning the items another one of my former coworkers comes up and comments on how cute I look then using a price tag gun prints out a tag saying "cute baby" and puts it on my shirt then my girlfriend picks me up and decides to let me ride the belt and get "scanned" during this I wet my diaper which they notice and put another tag on the front of my diaper saying "wet diapee", I get put back in the cart but not in the child seat that's when I feel the need to go so I mess my diaper which I get another price tag on the back saying "stinky diapee" and the cashier asks if she can change me. We get out to her SUV and after the groceries are put away I get laid down in the back and the cashier changes me, after we get home Stephanie breast feeds me and I fall asleep in the crib and wake up in my apartment and the diaper I wore to bed is still clean.

What I can theorize is that me practicing lucid dreaming has caused my brain to create scenarios based on my life experiences and since I can remember a lot from when I was a baby and toddler its going with those memories for me and the rest is from more recent events from my life, but I don't care these dreams are wonderful

When I was in a college, I had roommates (and shared a room) so I didn't dare bring diapers with me. I would always dream that I was back home with a diaper stash better than what I had at the time. Sometimes I had a secret small room I could indulge as much as I wanted, I really wanted to have that room some day.

Now that I wear diapers to bed, I usually have dreams that I get stuck in public with a diaper on and exposed (like missing my pants are needing to change them for some reason). I don't wear outside, so I guess it might be my anxiety of being exposed showing up in my dreams.

No lucid dreams for me though. I tried to learn how to do that by looking at my hands, and if something was wrong with them I knew I was in a dream. But whenever it happened in a dream I usually can't get control of it (I have a hard time moving in my dreams because I am in bed) and the excitement just wakes me up.

Seug said:
No lucid dreams for me though. I tried to learn how to do that by looking at my hands, and if something was wrong with them I knew I was in a dream. But whenever it happened in a dream I usually can't get control of it (I have a hard time moving in my dreams because I am in bed) and the excitement just wakes me up.
It took me a while to lucid dream but it just happened one day and it seems I've trained myself to do it when I'm wearing diapers to bed

I had several dreams about diapers all my life

I sometimes dream I have to change an inafnt’s nappy, usually I can’t find one even if I saw it a few seconds ago. Hilarity ensues.

Happens a lot - but doesn't mean much to me - it's just part of my reality.
I also have dreams that have to do with quite a few other things that are actually part of my life, so - not really unusual at all.
One that pops up from time-to-time that is annoying though. That is someone (different people in different places in the dream) putting a diaper on me backward - but there again, that actually did happen once (and after is when it started showing up in dreams) - but of all the people and places - the real deal happened in a hospital, and a nurse did it! - I still don't understand how - but it's a fact - that was roughly 5 years ago. But to add to the confusion of how - just talking to her, I know she has children, and very young grand-children!

PaddedInEastvale said:
If I haven’t worn I’m a while, I will dream about wearing. Sometimes good dreams, sometimes bad.
Same exactly for me.

Last edited:
I’ve had quite a few dreams about diapers in a variety of ways. They are usually fun dreams that involve me wearing diapers in a way that they are part of my everyday life or not so fun where I’m being caught in diapers by people I know or being in a public place with nothing but a diaper on (usually at school). There’s been a times where the dreams are so lifelike that I start to wet myself in my sleep because I think I am actually wearing one.

Usually 1 or 2 a month, almost always with me in a store looking for diapers but never finding them.

I had very vivid dreams after putting my desire to wear diapers away some 35 years ago in order to live a normal life. I had a dream and I began researching what was shown in my dreams. I now wearing again as much as I Can. I only use ABDL diapers onesies, binaries, & babas

Last edited:
Last night I had a dream that I was at a party (which is a stretch by its very definition) and was nervous because for some reason I chose to not wear pants just my diaper, a shirt and I guess shoes. But when I got there there were several other people also wearing diapers. I recall they said it was in solidarity for something but I can't remember what.

I sometimes have a dream where I’m in public or around friends and need to change but can’t find any privacy.

DiscreetDL said:
Has anybody here ever had dreams about wearing diapers? I did when I was younger and now after some practicing I have lucid dreams when I wear a diaper to bed.

I have but it was me not being able to find the bathroom anywhere in my house, running from room to room searching with growing urgency, desperately in vain for my diapers I thought I had stashed! I was trapped in a dream within a dream and when I woke I just barely made it to the toilet! This was about a year ago

• Wow
Reactions: Lyokodl
Sadly I sleep very light and most times when I manage to lucid dream I have 15-30 seconds of time before I wake up. In years past, before I had diapers, I would search for diapers. Sometimes I'd find one, and was never able to stay asleep long enough to put it on. Very frustrating. Now with diapers becoming more "the norm" for me, I've started having dreams I was already wearing a diaper. Anytime I tried to wet it in my dream, I'd wake up immediately. *shrug*

Back