Dream Diaper Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Best diaper jobs...? How about rollercoaster tester, wine taster, chipotle taster, wrestler, race car driver, game tester, movie critic, train conductor, or bull fighter?

Absolute number one best job though? Quality control at a marshmallow factory. :)

brandihuntley

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
im thinking of going into healtcare, so more than likely ill be around diapers quite a bit. and when your on your feet for a 12-hour shift as a nurse...well..you get the idea.

PlumpCrazy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have driven OTR truck and I will tell you the diapered feeling as I navigated interstate and surface streets was awesome. Once in the spring I was flashed by a small bus full of college girls, and I got an enormous thrill thinking "you girls flashed your boobs and other parts to a man sitting a wet diaper" :) which one of you would have changed me? The problem I always had was leakage. On a long trip (10 hours) a few colas or a thermos of coffee would test the limits of adsorption and the seal of a gathered leg or two.

D

Deleted member 5880

I'd guess that a degree in manufacturing and industrial engineering wouldn't hurt, especially if you wanted to get into quality control stuff. Be prepared for statistics and a lot of applied mathematics...:)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
... Professional Force Depend To Make Better Diapers Guy. The ultimate diaper job.
Then I don't have to spend $30+ with shipping/handling for good diapers. xD

Theliveswefear

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Ok someone naile it with astronaut, but I can't just go be an astronaut so I think truck driver would win. Maybe something like a bus driver or private pilot.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I'm wanting to enter trucking once I turn 21 and one thing that always pops into my head is "how will I get a decent diaper?" In OTR trucking it's not uncommon to be away from home for some 4-6 months at a time and storing enough diapers to last would be a hassle. A cloth diaper is probably out of the question, considering you'll be using public laundry facilities.

neighborhood

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Not all trucking jobs are long term over the road. If your lucky, there is jobs out there that are home every day/ every week. I would know, I have one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.