Dream Characters on ABDL diapers

Rocket Power! Or any of those Nickelodeon "golden era" cartoons... šŸ˜Ž

Reactions: AJFan2020 and Backwords
I'd really like to see the Animaniacs. (Yakko, Wakko, and Dot)

Think that would be hilarious and great due to their particular coloring.

EDIT - Whoops, just saw that this was already suggested. ;P

Yakko,_Wakko_and_Dot.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sam, Aby, LainIsLain and 4 others
Star Wars, Star Trek

Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127, PlastiBrain, Pika123 and 2 others
Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127
Classic cars & trucks, airplanes too. But NOT in baby cartoon designs.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Definitely Spiderman and Link from the Zelda franchise

Reactions: littledub1955 and Backwords
Eithe
BabyDenise said:
Barney the purple dinosaur or Barney Rubble from The Flintstones?
Either but I meant the dinosaur lol

BabyZinga said:
If copyrights were not an issue, what characters would you love to see on ABDL diapers? Personally, I would pay big money to get a diaper with the original Muppet Babies cast.
Hard concur on the Muppet Babies. Sesame Street is a close second.

Reactions: Deleted member 41919 and BabyZinga
Licensing, legal jargon and all other crap aside. I would really enjoy and actively buy any sort of diaper that had Kondansha/Clamp's Card Captor Sakura characters on them! (Cardcaptors for the members who may have seen it on teletoon network) fading designs could be floating clow cards, when wet they disappear? as Fry on Futurama once said "Shut up and take my money!!!" {Well they need to fit me too though,... :unsure:}

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, GoodniteLover219 and Backwords
I wish there was a better name to use instead of "ABDL" diapers, such as something like designer diapers.
I want cool looking diapers, but I don't want it associated with cutesy baby stuff.
I want to get rid of the diapers=babies only association.

Reactions: PlastiBrain and Backwords
I know itā€™s these have probably been said but Iā€™m throwing in:
Rapunzel
Anna and Elsa
Sailor Moon and the scouts
D.VA (OverWatch)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, FrenchFriedOnion and GoodniteLover219
Sofia the First, Fancy Nancy, Monster High, Sailor Moon, Princess Tutu, and too many others to name.

Reactions: LainIsLain, FrenchFriedOnion and GoodniteLover219
This is a stretch; but Hatsune Miku themed pull-ups or Cardcaptor Sakura.

Iā€™ve always had dreams where there were night time diapers designed like Goodnites; but Hatsune Miku was on them. The best part about these? They would come in sizes that would fit young adults! Like a more bigger size compared to L/XL Goodnites!

One designed had her rocking a guitar and there were various Miku related things all over like leeks, music notes, and small sized guitars. The back wouldā€™ve had Miku doing a famous dance pose or something cute.

The other design would have her wearing cute pajamas and holding a green colored pillow as sheā€™s rubbing her right eye and the other eyeā€™s opened. This design wouldā€™ve had bed time related things all over like a stuffed leek and hairbows. The back would have her sleeping.

I also had visions of there being other Anime related products like Madoka Magica, Sailor Moon and even Tokyo Mew Mew. All of them would be sweet to see.

• Love
Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and FrenchFriedOnion
FrenchFriedOnion said:
Licensing, legal jargon and all other crap aside. I would really enjoy and actively buy any sort of diaper that had Kondansha/Clamp's Card Captor Sakura characters on them! (Cardcaptors for the members who may have seen it on teletoon network) fading designs could be floating clow cards, when wet they disappear? as Fry on Futurama once said "Shut up and take my money!!!" {Well they need to fit me too though,... :unsure:}

Speaking my language! šŸ˜ƒ Iā€™d LOVE to see that! And the fact it would be like Pull-Ups training pants and have a faded piece after being wet would also make it even better! Iā€™d have to make me some extenders; but I agree! ā€œTake my money!ā€ On something like that!

• Love
Reactions: FrenchFriedOnion
I forgot to mention, I'd kill to see Precure designs on diapers.

Reactions: FrenchFriedOnion and GoodniteLover219
Pokemon in diapers could be like a peekABU type thing or just cutesy pastel pikachu in a diaper

Reactions: littledub1955
Care Bears owo

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: PlastiBrain
Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Home on the Range, The Lion King, Aladdin, Zootopia, etc.

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, etc.

Link, Zelda, etc.

Overwatch.

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
Back