Dream Boat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
If you a limitless amount of money to spend on a custom made boat, what would it be like? Mine would be a 1909 Steam Yacht, or a reproduction of one. 150 feet long. And it would be furnished to look like Versallies or Victorian style design. It would be coal powered and be one of the most elligant ships ever built. What about all of you?

WoodlandWanderer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
hmm... , if I had no money constraints then I might get myself a cruise ship. I would have room to put whatever I wanted to put on it, and have a lot of room for myself.

I may even set aside a floor just for ADISC members and suchlike people, to get onto the floor you'd have to have a nappy put on, should keep everyone else away.

In reality I'm unlikely ever to have that kind of money :(.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
As long as I can sing "I'm on a boat!" on a boat, i'll be happy.

"On a dolphin, doing flips and shit getting everyone all wet!"

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
A sailboat, not too big, but enough for a few people to live on board.

I'd sail the south pacific.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I love to sail. When I was in high school, I always wanted a Chesapeake Bay Skipjack. Now I'd settle for a 35' sloop.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Ya know that ship... the Black Pearl... yeah, that one. Wind in the rigging, the Jolly Roger flying from the masthead, a gun deck lined with 18 pounders... that'll do nicely.

More realisticly... I'd like the 1984 23' Liberator that sat in the back of dry storage at the Marina I worked at for two years. Absolutely mint condition... with a King Cobra big block carburated V8 straight piped out back. One of the most sinister sounding machines I have ever heard. The owner let me fire it up and run it around the back cove a time or two... beautiful.

Either that... or the 21' Allison hulled bass boat with the 350hp Mercury outboard that I rode in. 120+ on the water is scary fast.

Of course that converted barge/houseboat that Duncan MacLeod had in Highlander was a pretty sweet place too. I'd love to live on the water... and as long as you leave port at least once a year, no property taxes!

Last edited:

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private

I hate to correct you but the lyrics are :
"I'm riding on a dolphin, doing flips and shit
The dolphin's splashing, getting everybody all wet " :p

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm not really a boat person...I guess a yacht or something, a nice and big one of course.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wow, I am not really sure, and I don't know enough about boats to make a qualified guess (kind of funny for someone who literally lives at a marina!) I don't know a lot about sailing, as I have only ever sailed on a 31-foot Catalina, so probably not a sailboat. I have always liked the Chris-craft style wodden boats. Maybe something like the yacht built for one of the early-20th century presidents, since money is not a restraint (I think maybe Woodrow Wilson or FDR?) I remember seeing something about it on History Channel once.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

BUT THIS AINT SEAWORLD
THIS AS REAL AS IT GETS
IM ON A BOAT MOTHER[words]
DONT YOU EVER FORGET

On topic, I'd get myself a nice War Frigate. : D

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
A sailboat, not too big, but enough for a few people to live on board.

I'd sail the south pacific.

I love to sail. When I was in high school, I always wanted a Chesapeake Bay Skipjack. Now I'd settle for a 35' sloop.

Definitely a hand built, one off wood sailboat, large enough for extended ocean travel. My sister lived on Whidbey Island, Oak Harbor, Washington. She sailed her 49 foot sloop to Hawaii and back. I always envied that.

If I could have my complete boat fantasy, I'd have both my grandfather and father (both long deceased) with me to design and build the boat. (My grandfather, whom I'd never met because he died before my birth, was a boat designer/builder from Steilacoom, Washington).

The first leg of the maiden voyage would be from Steilacoom to Pt. Townsend, Washington in September to participate in the Wooden Boat Festival held there every year. There, boat designers, builders, restorers and owners could marvel at my grandfather's brilliant engineering and design work, as well as the execution displaying our collective family craftsmanship.

From there, I'd sail/tour through the San Juan Islands of British Columbia and Washington for two weeks (Did this once in 1980 for 9 days on a 29 foot boat.) before embarking on a year long trip on open water. Through the Strait of Juan De Fuca into the Pacific straight to Hawaii, next through the South Pacific. Bali Ha'i will find you!

Last edited:

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Darn, i was going to ask to make sure you're weren't going to rape us when i saw the title(yay south park).

Seeing as how the topic is what kind of boat i would like i don't really know.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'd get a boat that had a button that you could push to transform it into my dream house and place it anywhere I want. Upon landing it assumed full property of the land, and the government was OK with it. It would instantly spawn workers that required no food or drink, were totally loyal to me, and never needed to rest. It'd grow food and animals and reuse all electricity. Most of all, it'd be equipped with rockets so I could explore the universe.

DHLA40

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My boat would be 25' runabout with a mahogany hull and deck, powered by an old V12 Packard, or something like that.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I would love to own an original PT boat!! That or a 200' mega yacht

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What about a submarine?

My favorite type of ocean going vessel is a submarine. If money is no object, something on par with the Phoenix 1000 submarine would be my dream vessel. At only 5,000 square feet over 4 stories, it would be a little bit more cramped than $80M would purchase for anything above water, but would ride out storms so much better. The views of wildlife would also be improved.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
A thai long boat would be cool, really shallow draft and a small 5 hp engine with a long prop on it. A good example here. Basically the asian equivalent of a John Boat. Although I've been on more traditional versions but that pic shows off the prop and engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.