• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Drawing on your Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Who here will doodle on your diaper from time to time. I realized the one I am wearing is plastic and I just happen to have a sharpie on my desk. I though well why not. Opened the sharpie and started to write on my padded area. I didn't do any drawings but I did write

A) Lets color on my diaper
B) Hope to make this full/wet
C) All my training is gone

Now, C is obviously not correct as I do understand that I can't loose my control in one night but hey...I wanted to have fun.

So does anybody else do this or am I just really that bored and don't want to study for my finals...

SnowQueen

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Ha! I'm bored too and I should probably finish my homework. But I'm lazy. And I want a diaper right now!

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Hey, 1st, welcome to the forums hope you enjoy your visit and the community.
2nd - good luck getting one as I do know that this is my last one so I hope I get my full use out of it even though they stupidly made my final 30 minutes earlier then the regular class so I am here trying to wet the crap out of it.

Once again, enjoy your stay

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have done it before when I had Dry Comforts, I plan on doing it again.
Yes I have used sharpies.

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I love drawing on my diapers!!! I used to write messages to my girlfriend on my bum! LOL

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
im not that talented, and have no one to see my diaper, even though 2 roommates and a few friends are right outside my door and my bathroom is the only working one in the room because they .... you can guess and can't fix it

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
I love to draw hearts all over my diapers :3

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
since they aren't really a turn on....I guess it doesn't turn me off. But, to ones own self.
Well I don't necessarily mean in a sexual way...It also turns me off in the sense that it kind of disgusts me? I'm not sure how to explain it

B

baby kiffer

As a precaution...

Make sure that if you draw on your diaper, that you use ink that will not bleed back onto your skin. A sharpie sounds better than what I used...which to my greatest stupidity were water-based. (remember that like dissolves like:eek:)

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Aw. I never thought of that. I think I'll have to do that next time I get some. ^-^ Get some crayons and just doodle.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I got bored and drew on my ex diaper once...so I done it before.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't really see the point of drawing on a diaper honestly.

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've never done it. I have thought about it but never while wearing one so i never did.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I think drawing on it is more of a TB thing then a DL thing probably - making it cute and stuff. I haven't ever tried it, but I think it would be worth a try. I can only get adult pull ups which don't really appeal to my TB side, and been as I am more TB then DL that is a problem. Perhaps "cutifying" them would help.

I've heard of a lot more people putting stickers on diapers and stuff then actually drawing on them, though I imagine both could work.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've drawn on them a couple times. I only did it because I was bored and a sharpie was sitting right there, it was something to do. It's not something I do on a regular basis though.

Status
Not open for further replies.