DLBIG

Life is beautiful
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Must listen PodCast
Must read book

Dr. Rhoda Lipscomb is back on Love In Brief to talk about her new book, "You're Not Broken : Dr. Rhoda's Guide to Strong Self Worth for ABDLs." It is a must-read for ABDLs, their partners, and even the parents of those who are ABDLs.

The book is out now on Amazon in Kindle and Paperback forms, and is even available for free if you have a Kindle Unlimited subscription.

Read it, review it, share it... it really is a remarkable work that drives straight to the heart of ABDL self-love and self-acceptance.

1671841558291.jpeg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Highlander and babyjoe20

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I got this as a kindle download
Good read. Didn't really learn anything new but nice to know how accepted we are.
Also a good read for that person in your life you are close to or family to understand things better

Reactions: babyjoe20 and Kittyinpink

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Now this is an interesting thingy... I had no idea anything like this even existed! I might have to check it out and see just how accurate it really is, certainly worth a peek!

Reactions: diaperboy, babyjoe20 and Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Turfy said:
Now this is an interesting thingy... I had no idea anything like this even existed! I might have to check it out and see just how accurate it really is, certainly worth a peek!
I have heard it mentioned at least a billion times! But I haven't read it .. I might get a copy soon.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, babyjoe20 and Turfy

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I know, I'm brokey at the moment, but its def on my radar. I'm just really amazed that I haven't heard of her before. I'm pretty into the psychology of it all, that's what piques my interest...

Last edited:
Reactions: babyjoe20 and Kittyinpink

DLBIG

Life is beautiful
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Turfy said:
I know, I'm brokey at the moment, but its def on my radar. I'm just really amazed that I haven't heard of her before. I'm pretty into the psychology of it all, that's what piques my interest...
Hi Turfy,
Did you get a chance to read the book? If so can you gave is your appreciation?
Thank you

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve read the book and so has my wife. It’s a well written piece. Some of it maybe somewhat elementary as Sparky alluded to but there’s also some good nuggets for us seasoned folks. For couples it’s very helpful as are the multiple podcasts (with and without Dr. Lipscomb). Since each of us are all different, I took to using a highlighter to underscore parts that were relevant to me. My wife then wrote notes that resonated with her. Productive discussion followed.
Most of all, Dr Lipscomb has put abdl on the map of legitimacy. Her writings and studies enable noobies to begin learning from a place of clinical respect and realism vs Jerry Springer angles. I think the community owes her a great deal of gratitude.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toddler80, perlFerret and Happy2BeInNappies2

DLBIG

Life is beautiful
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Subtlerustle said:
I’ve read the book and so has my wife. It’s a well written piece. Some of it maybe somewhat elementary as Sparky alluded to but there’s also some good nuggets for us seasoned folks. For couples it’s very helpful as are the multiple podcasts (with and without Dr. Lipscomb). Since each of us are all different, I took to using a highlighter to underscore parts that were relevant to me. My wife then wrote notes that resonated with her. Productive discussion followed.
Most of all, Dr Lipscomb has put abdl on the map of legitimacy. Her writings and studies enable noobies to begin learning from a place of clinical respect and realism vs Jerry Springer angles. I think the community owes her a great deal of gratitude.
I totally agree with your statement about the book. Also, I really like what you did with your wife, what a wonderful way to open a discussion between partners😉

PyjamaBoyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
DLBIG said:
Must listen PodCast
Must read book

Dr. Rhoda Lipscomb is back on Love In Brief to talk about her new book, "You're Not Broken : Dr. Rhoda's Guide to Strong Self Worth for ABDLs." It is a must-read for ABDLs, their partners, and even the parents of those who are ABDLs.

The book is out now on Amazon in Kindle and Paperback forms, and is even available for free if you have a Kindle Unlimited subscription.

Read it, review it, share it... it really is a remarkable work that drives straight to the heart of ABDL self-love and self-acceptance.

View attachment 97981
Thanks for sharing this. Good podcast and I will buy the book. I wish I’d had this 30 years ago…