Double diaper

Ronan94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does anyone here double diaper?

I am not wearing my nappies so often, maybe once a week/fortnight mainly because of work commitments and a busy lifestyle.

Tonight after a very stressful week I decided to diaper up (I kind of just feel it when it's the right moment to get changed..) and tonight I thought, (as I accidentally leaked last time) that I would double diaper and wear 2.

Obviously this would not be cost effective to do it often but it actually feels super super good, really padded and makes me feel safe and secure 😇🍼 is anyone else here ever using two? I was just curious.. 🙎‍♂️🤾‍♂️

• Love
Reactions: furry121, Safari and ThePaddedTurtle
I also use two when I am able. Extra padding feels awesome. Have not done it for a while but now that I am thinking about it, may try it out this weekend.

I recently tried double diapers. It's awesome but not an everyday thing. 🤗

I occasionally put a thin pull-up over my diaper to help keep it in place and maintain its shape, and yes the additional material does feel quite nice.

Reactions: Safari and chrischrischris
Medium and then a large over top!!!!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I used to double-diaper in P&G Attends: extra-super-soft, cuddly, absorbent and heavenly. They felt exactly like Pampers...to which they were the big brother. I miss 'em... :cry:

Reactions: furry121, Safari, chrischrischris and 2 others
Guess I'm a bit different than the above responses... I usually wear cloth diapers and plastic pants because I am a bed-wetter. I use a thick, pull-on style diaper, usually from Kins or Baby-pants thick training pants, and I always wear two of them to absorb my wetting. I normally go with one large and then an extra-large over it, and then my plastic pants. They're comfy and thick and work properly for me.

Haven't tried double-diapering in disposables, which I do wear occasionally if I am away from home. One seems to work OK there if I use a thick one.

I double/triple diapers a lot. When I know my day is going to be long, this helps me get through it without changing. My double/triple diapers are cloth backed ones. I use a sensory wheels to poke holes in the inner diapers so that once they are full, they leak out to the next diaper. This last week, I put one FitRight Ultra diaper poked with holes on and then Rearz Purple diaper. This combination allowed me to 12-16hrs before changing.

I have like this and one with a single row.

1613843452217.png

Reactions: pampers47 and BobbiSueEllen
I used to double diaper in the days before the high-capacity ABDL diapers we get now, I would layer 2-3 Tena or Abena diapers over each other and I did enjoy the thickness. Now though diapers such as Rearz/ Tykables etc can reliably last me a good 10-12 hours or so without changing and I probably wouldn’t want to stay in the same diaper much longer than that so I don’t tend to double up anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: SydDLBoi and BobbiSueEllen
I don't hydrate enough to double diaper with my diaper of choice(Megamax). It takes a full evening of mindfully downing water bottles to even saturate a single one. By the time I would be able to saturate two I'd be way past needing a change for #2.

I don't double diaper, seems like a waste of a diaper to me. If and when I want more absorbency and bulk I use a variety of absorbent diaper inserts. Lately I have used cloth baby diapers as an insert which works quite well plus I actually like the feeling of being wet that is provided by the cloth diaper as a diaper doubler. Even if I mess, the cloth baby diaper is very easy to rinse and wash.

I've doubled a few times. Mainly if the first one is close to leaking and I don't want to take off. Just add another one over the top of it. 😁

Considering something like a Peekabu can last me on average an entire day (sometimes even up to 24hrs) (I'm 24/7), double diapering typically makes no sense as I won't get to really use the second one much, whether that be from #1 getting too stinky or fear of rash from #2.

I will double or triple boosters as opposed to double diapering. You get the bulk without using extra diapers. And the boosters don’t need the prep you need on the internal diaper to allow liquid to flow through..

I don't double diaper, cause I don't like the bulkiness of it. I prefer to use the huggies overnite, or pampers cruisers size 6 as boosters.

I have never double diapered a disposable except for an adult diaper paired with a baby diaper to use as a stuffer.

On the other hand, I almost always double diaper when wearing cloth diapers with plastic pants as I find one diaper is not enought.

i double to tripple diaper myself all the time. on some rare days, i just use a single diaper.

brightstar92 said:
Does anyone here double diaper?

I am not wearing my nappies so often, maybe once a week/fortnight mainly because of work commitments and a busy lifestyle.

Tonight after a very stressful week I decided to diaper up (I kind of just feel it when it's the right moment to get changed..) and tonight I thought, (as I accidentally leaked last time) that I would double diaper and wear 2.

Obviously this would not be cost effective to do it often but it actually feels super super good, really padded and makes me feel safe and secure 😇🍼 is anyone else here ever using two? I was just curious.. 🙎‍♂️🤾‍♂️
About twice a week when fully baby overnight (0-6mnths), single abriform max with 3 bamboo stuffers for a minimum 12hr absorption, with a 54"×54" terry kite fold pinned on over, then either snap on plastic pants or rubber pull ups.
NO leaks, LOTS of bulk, HAPPY baby, HAPPY mummy😊😊

Back