• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Don't Wanna Grow Up - T Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I was either on AOL or Yahoo yesterday (can't remember which) and a tee shirt ad happened to be on one of the pages I was viewing. The ad had an older teen/young adult riding on a coin-op horse kiddie ride wearing this tee:

I Don't Wanna Grow Up T-Shirt | Snorg Tees

Talk about the psychology of selling. I could definitely see myself in place of the girl in that ad!:D And I wouldn't mind wearing one of these Ts except for one thing - for the life of me I can't figure out what the graphics inside the international "NO" symbol is depicting. How does it relate to not wanting to grow up? Just looks like someone's head with a helmet on to me. Any guesses as to what it's supposed to be depicting? Maybe it's very simple and just going completely over my head.:eek:

~Pramrider

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was either on AOL or Yahoo yesterday (can't remember which) and a tee shirt ad happened to be on one of the pages I was viewing. The ad had an older teen/young adult riding on a coin-op horse kiddie ride wearing this tee:

I Don't Wanna Grow Up T-Shirt | Snorg Tees

Talk about the psychology of selling. I could definitely see myself in place of the girl in that ad!:D And I wouldn't mind wearing one of these Ts except for one thing - for the life of me I can't figure out what the graphics inside the international "NO" symbol is depicting. How does it relate to not wanting to grow up? Just looks like someone's head with a helmet on to me. Any guesses as to what it's supposed to be depicting? Maybe it's very simple and just going completely over my head.:eek:

~Pramrider
When you play Nintendo games like mario... those little mushroom heads show up, and if you get one your man grows bigger.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
When you play Nintendo games like mario... those little mushroom heads show up, and if you get one your man grows bigger.
Thanks Abby! Since I've never played any Nintendo games I wouldn't have ever guessed the association.

~Pramrider

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
There are some nice AB/DL T-shirts on CafePress... they're just a little expensive.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
The last time I was in Disney, I found an adult shirt that said " I am never growing up" I bought it and wore it proudly the whole time I was there. I will have to see if I can dig it out of the attic and snap a shot or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.