Dont post fantasy threads!

thiceman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
We can all tell your stories are fake so stop doing it. Your mom didn't buy you a crib and your GF didn't blow you or stick a watermelon in your ass so stop.

• Haha
Reactions: RubberJin, DprEffect, activefit and 8 others
That made me laugh. :LOL:

Reactions: littledreamers333, nwm and mommysgirlthing
XD

My mom really did help me with my crib though, she had the idea

• Love
Reactions: littledreamers333, nwm, mommysgirlthing and 1 other person
"?"

Reactions: littlemoosey
thiceman said:
We can all tell your stories are fake so stop doing it. Your mom didn't buy you a crib and your GF didn't blow you or stick a watermelon in your ass so stop.
I feel that I am coming in on a conversation half way through.

I hope that we are all genuine with what we say to each other here as we are all here to help each other not to bring each other down.

I have found a now creative outlet on the story thread where if you want to have a fight of fantasy and make a story up you can do there.

I just finish a story some of it is out of my experiences and some is just made up.

But because it is in the story thread and I made it clear that some of it is fantastic, it ok.

Now let's all play nicely with each other so we not given time out and put on the naughty step.

Reactions: nwm, JaysonTheRegressor, MrsZaronab and 1 other person
thiceman said:
To quote Carl Sagan:
Carl Sagan said:
"extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
If something really incredulous did happen, please provide evidence to back it up. For example, @JaysonTheRegressor ’s mom really did help him with his crib, and he posted pictures to show it. If you want to weave a fantasy, then please follow the advice of @siysiy and post it in stories.

Reactions: Blathers and mommysgirlthing
I call that behavior LARPing, short for "Live Action Roleplay." Writing stories is great, but forcing a fantasy onto others by pretending a fake story is your real life is not ok. It's pretty obvious most of the time with people who are like "Oh geez I'm 20 and my mom forces me to wear diapers, blort oh woops tee hee I just pooped." The best advice is to just ignore people who do that sort of stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: LatinLex, Subtlerustle and nwm
But I do have a pet giraffe who is my mommy and diapers me. Besides, giraffe milk is amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: DprEffect, TabulaRasa2017, MeDisneyBaby and 6 others
wait so you're telling me there family didnt start treating them 24/7 as a baby? and they didnt survive off baby food alone for 80 yrs? and they dont have 8 daddies that put mangos in there bum hole?

WHHHaaaaaTTTT??????/ oh my goodnesssssss

JEEEEBUSSSS XD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DprEffect, SpankyUnicorn, Sheepies and 4 others
I want to here this "fake story" of the watermelon up the bum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SpankyUnicorn, Glaceon, nwm and 3 others
Getting sexually assaulted by a watermelon is no picnic. And treating it like a fantasy just lets more watermelons get away with it.

• Haha
Reactions: SpankyUnicorn, Sheepies and nwm
Drifter said:
Getting sexually assaulted by a watermelon is no picnic. And treating it like a fantasy just lets more watermelons get away with it.
But you have to be careful to - unfortunately some do accuse watermelons just because they regret it, get angry with it over something unrelated, ex. :ROFLMAO:

nice,
this thread is aimed at?

Turk3y5h007 said:
I want to here this "fake story" of the watermelon up the bum.

Depends, is the watermelon sliced or whole? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Blathers and nwm
well I'm only 6 today in my diaper
don't understand

GermanDL said:
nice,
this thread is aimed at?
I have no idea - but know the types of posts (I have seen them, just didn't pay attention [can't afford to do that LOL] to who posted them)

lot of truth in fantasy crap happens

nwm said:
I have no idea - but know the types of posts (I have seen them, just didn't pay attention [can't afford to do that LOL] to who posted them)
Yeah i know those threads too, they have the same value as those
Political threads, well if i think about it, at least the BS stories have
something to do with diapers....

Forgot to ask why.

Why is someone putting a water melon up ther bum.

It just selly. And Archie, and a wast of a water melon.

siysiy said:
Forgot to ask why.

Why is someone putting a water melon up ther bum.

It just selly. And Archie, and a wast of a water melon.
i guess this was more a metaphor for the BS they write

Back