Don't mix drinking and diapers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmoCowMoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
So yea, I think that this is the 1st time I ever mixed diapers and drinking... not the best idea. I haven't been home since I left for college, and since it's getting close to winter, I decided to go home for the weekend and get my winter clothes...and plus, I could wear diapies since I have a bunch there to wear (I don't wear at college for obvious reasons).

Well while talking with my parents, they offered me a few drinks and shots, which I took, so I was feeling kinda good. Then me and my dad broke out the Jack, not the best decision. I don't remember how I got to my room or anything or even posting the status on facebook saying "I'm so drunk, this is beautiful". So that happened...

What also happened was diapers. I (for some reason) decided to get into my diaper stash, scattered diapers around my room, pissed in my bed (somewhere before trying to put one on I suppose), and woke up in my sister's bed (she's at college too so her room here is empty). I dragged myself out of her bed and went back to my room, realized I flooded my own bed (which now smells like a wet diaper, unfortunately), and passed out on my floor. My mom came in my room this morning to check on me since I was hammered the night before. She woke me up when she was like "how are u feeling" and I just said I wanted more sleep, I'm just tired. Well when I woke up again, I realized I had all those diapers around the room and I was even wearing one.

Yea, she didn't say a word about that, but I'm ready to get back to college now, I feel slightly awkward now being here. So I guess I learned not to get obliterated with intentions of wearing diapers. I also need to stop drinking like that b/c I feel like shit now

erevu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I think the actual moral here is, "know your limits."

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I take it your parents are well aware of your diaper wearing? I used to get very drunk when I was in college, but I never mixed diapers with drinking. I would get so drunk, however, that I would want to pee the bed. I had to fight that desire somewhere deep in my subconscious.

DanDanSuperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
That's pretty epic, like...

And to your credit, you're not exactly bragging about it, so... Nah, I ain't gonna judge.

As for 'knowing your limits'... Pft. That's a nice moral when it applies, but these things sometimes happen where you don't really realise how much of an effect the stuff has on you til it's too late. It's certainly happened to me before.

Good luck, dude!

EmilyL

#cuteandadorable Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Wow, that's interesting. Since your mom found out but didn't feak out and probably put one on i'd say bring it up with her. Not as if you can hide them from her now. Not freaking out is a good sign she might even enjoy some activities with you maybe or be just fine with it.

C

Cherub

hate to be the one to say it,,,but LOL,,,,entertaining! Sorry you had diapers all over the room and was in one when you mother tried to wake you. But hey, look at the bright side, you WET the bed, you DRUNK. so the best anyone could guess was that you were trying to protect yourself and the place but were just too plastered to do it correctly. If anything, I would say that your parents are partially to blame. Once they saw you were drunk, they should have cut off your drinks.

anned

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
That is almost as funny as putting someone in a diaper when they are passed out drunk.

All the guy could say the next morning was how he was going to get even with someone if he ever found out who.

pavment

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
This is too funny! But mostly because a similar thing happened to me last year.... I was home visiting my parents and for some stupid reason I thought I could drink gin martinis as well as my Dad.

Turns out I couldn't. Ended up throwing my contacts on the floor, calling my girlfriend (didn't remember that one...), and falling asleep on top of the bed, door open, only in a diaper.

I feel for you. But whatever, funny stuff happens when it gets drunk out. Better luck to you!

Mauiman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Sounds like that you had a very goofy night. One more reason why I don't drink.

dragsnick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Private
Ah..yeah I did something like this, fiancee got my drunk while I was diapered just to see, oddly enough I'm pretty cutesy, I just send txt messages to my friend about the diapers and how drunk I am....she usually gets a kick out of it.

kwisy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
Stories like this make me glad that I don't drink.

thewiseguy7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
You need to learn to hang... Just kidding man. Sorry for the bad experience but you got to know your limits. I can drink 3 beers, wait 2 hours and be good to go feeling fine. If i drink more, hangover for sure. Had liquor however, is something that's fun here and there, but nothing i need to do all the time. When i do it, i usually regret it, because well i don't handle it well. You just gotta know when to say no. Set a limit for your self and keep it. One of my co-workers got married, i was the youngest employee from the company (and underage) and i told my self 2 beers. I had them during dinner (with my boss none the less), waited 3 hours drunk lots of water and a soda or two, then drove my self home. No light-headedness, nothing. And another thing, dont go party. I don't. I only drink in small groups of people i trust in a closed door situation.

NabePup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Well, I hope one day you'll be able to look back on this and laugh as hard as it made me laugh ( :smile: lol :biggrin: ). Anyway, it sounds like knowing your limits is the best advice offered. Although drinking and diapers can go very well together if you do it right. Beer usually washes right through me, so a diaper while binging on a lil beer is very useful to have. Just make sure you don't black out!

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
Pfft... Diapers and drinking happen with me all the time... That's how things stay dry...

jenny21abdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
it is a little funny...but it could have been 100 times worse. thankfully it wasnt lol and I agree with erevu's post about "know your limits".

TheWolfEmperor

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yea, she didn't say a word about that, but I'm ready to get back to college now, I feel slightly awkward now being here. So I guess I learned not to get obliterated with intentions of wearing diapers. I also need to stop drinking like that b/c I feel like shit now

Make it a habit to be eating something when you drink. Or at least follow it up with a big glass of water. Incidentally, there's a reason that salt is a major ingredient in most alcoholic beverages, so eating a bag of pretzels or chips is a great way to help take the edge off.

I usually don't drink unless I'm having or have had a big dinner. Spaghetti, chicken, or something that will fill me right up.

If your parents were comfortable with you drinking at home, the diaper thing probably wasn't a huge deal to them. Your body, your business.

dprpantsnpypants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The key is to stick with beer, I think. I am a fairly seasoned drinker, shall we say. I can go out and have four or five pints, walk home and have a pretty wet night! Four or five pints is a lot of volume!! Unfortunately, it's hard not to have leaks with that kind of volume.

Status
Not open for further replies.