Don't know if you remember the couple year old diapers I had in a box...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't know if you remember the couple year old diapers I had in a box, well I've gotten rid of those in the box, but kept the box because, well it's really nice and my grandfather made it. Anyways, my brother now wants it and I need to get the odor out of it. Any ideas?

Does Febreeze work on wood or no? Should I put baking soda in it for a few days and close the lid and then empty it out after a few days? Any ideas on getting the smell out of it so he can have it?

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Does he even know what diapers smell like? Throw some cologne or body spray in there.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
He might now know, but I'm trying to be safe here. What about scrubbing it with some furniture soap or whatever it's called and then putting some coffee beans in a bowl and leave in there for a day or so? I wonder if that would work. I still need to make sure it's not all moldy because I just emptied it and never really looked in it after that lols.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Any other suggestions? I need to get this done tomorrow morning :(

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Try the baking soda. Then for any additional smell left over, go with the coffee beans.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'll try the baking soda and coffee beans. I just hope the box itself isn't like moldy and all :(

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
Hide your weed in there should make it good and stinky

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
I don't think there's really a fast way to get rid of diaper odors, not in a day like that!
That said, try some vinigar, it might cut the smell out, or atleast overpower it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
If you are going to "spill" something, then use something that you would actually find in the area you keep the box. I mean, how would you explain spilling something like vinegar?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
vinegar or citrus... get some murphy's oil and oil the wood... that will kill the smell

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Dude.. you kept stinky diapers in a box for a year? Or were they new? If they were new then don't worry about it. If they were wet or otherwise then I wouldn't try.. ever tried to get skunk smell out of a car yeah its that bad..

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Damn. This box is gonna look like a bomb site when he's gone with everyone's ideas...

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
Duh... why didn't I think of this sooner.

FIRE.

(j/k..)

PrinceMatthew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
UH, why did you leave something like that around, without disposing it? good luck!

2low

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Lots Of Baby Powder Spill the whole thing
I dont know , id say what others did ?? Maybe tomato Juice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.