Don't have caretaker OC for commission. Wondering if okay to ask for OC to borrow.

CutieProtector

Sir Diaper Knight, Defender of Babyfurs!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
There's a YCH auction commission I'm interested in having my fursona as the baby, but I don't have a fursona to use as the adult, and I don't have any close furry friends to ask if I could use their fursona. Would it be weird to ask in forums/groups if someone has an adult fursona I could borrow for the commission (and thus we do the commission together)? Probably would be weird working with strangers. I would try to limit to groups I can trust a bit more (like this site hopefully!).

The YCH is by BabyTinyCK on Fur Affinity and they have one slot available: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/42622685/
If I don't do it, hopefully this at least gives the artist more attention.

I need more adult art of my sona anyways. I'll give you it

Reactions: CutieProtector
Chatzoe said:
I need more adult art of my sona anyways. I'll give you it
Cool, thank you! I'll let you know if I get it.

I have a cute deer sona I'd be willing to lend too, if you need a mommy style OC for your commission!

Reactions: CutieProtector
Cupcake said:
I have a cute deer sona I'd be willing to lend too, if you need a mommy style OC for your commission!
I would also use your sona, but there's only 1 adult slot and Chatzoe called it first. But thanks for the offer. I'd still like to see your sona!

CutieProtector said:
I would also use your sona, but there's only 1 adult slot and Chatzoe called it first. But thanks for the offer. I'd still like to see your sona!
Of course! No worries!! <3 I hope you win it and I'm excited to see how it turns out! (the lineart is adorable!)

Back