• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Done lurking

Status
Not open for further replies.

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
lurked long enough, so its time for this pup to say hi
Hmmm, what to say....?

I'm a Babyfur, I live in the uk. Slowly clawing my way out of hiding, I'm still living with my folks & as such still hiding pretty much everything. A little more of a DL than an AB but they're almost equal.
....aww heck I'm too shy to be good at these intro thingumies :sweatdrop:

We'll if anyone wants to know more, just ask. I'll try my best to answer

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Welcome Colfpup.

Glad you're going to start posting!
I'm a fur myself as well.

sneakydl

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You have to admit, lurking was fun for awhile eh? I enjoyed it.

Welcome to ADISC!

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc!

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
lurking has its benefits, but doing it too long defeats the perpose of coming here :p

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Welcome to adisc colfpup.. I didn't lurk at all actually, something I probably should have, but the social ladder on this website isn't that high to climb, you'll fit right in for sure.

I'm not too much into the entire furry thing myself, but it's good to see that you're slowly progressing into a more accepted state of mind :). Are you thinking of telling about your feelings to anyone?

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Yo, welcome to ADISC :)
Always good to see another babyfur around here

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
Welcome to adisc colfpup.. I didn't lurk at all actually, something I probably should have, but the social ladder on this website isn't that high to climb, you'll fit right in for sure.

I'm not too much into the entire furry thing myself, but it's good to see that you're slowly progressing into a more accepted state of mind :). Are you thinking of telling about your feelings to anyone?
I've already told a few close furry friends, my sisters already knewfrom a few telltale signs or had a feeling. (I cant help thumb sucking when I'm asleep :eek: )

Only people I wouldn't tell right now are my parents

Status
Not open for further replies.