Donation query on forum page...150 goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMeow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
that was very generous of you, thank you for donating to this great support site

I'm not sure what could have gone wrong, perhaps the payment has not finished its transfer from paypal yet?

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
As I recall from previous questions, there's nothing automated about the processing of donations to the site. When the site administrator (Moo) checks, any pending donations will be allocated.

LstNwf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
If I remember correctly from when I donated ages ago this is the case. I believe that while the funds were taken out of any account it actually has to be 'accepted' by the site admins and then confirmed (You know how things are these days, fraud and all that) for it to actually show up.

M

Marka

I donated 150 to the site last night and it doesn't show it as goal met. Did I do something wrong?

A big thank you, from me too!

I tried it once but, it wouldn't accept the AMEX gift card... and, I don't have (or want) a Pay-Pal account... I'll keep working at it though!

Cheers!
-Marka

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
If I remember correctly from when I donated ages ago this is the case. I believe that while the funds were taken out of any account it actually has to be 'accepted' by the site admins and then confirmed (You know how things are these days, fraud and all that) for it to actually show up.

This. We have to verify that it actually worked, and often, that can take a few days.

Give it a day or two, and if you still don't see it showing up, send me a PM.

I donated 150 to the site last night

Thank you again for your extremely generous donation. We greatly appreciate it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.