• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

donation methods of payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kitty0230

would there be any way for donations to be payable by credit card, as at school we get amex or visa gift cards as an incentive to behave, and i would like to donate but dont have a paypal, and cant donate, thats my:twocents: (in more ways than 1)

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Actually, you can use credit cards with paypal and not have to set an account up. once you have the Paypal address to send to, the screen gives you the option of method of payment IIRC.

K

kitty0230

i set up an account, and its saying something about the sending limit and asking for a bank account, and not putting it through

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Go to the request forum and post a message for Moo, or PM him before you go through all of that.

You shouldn't have to set up an acct to donate.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
We only accept donations via PayPal.

If you can't get PayPal to work for you, you can't donate.

Sorry.

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
Moo, I do not know if it would be cost effective or not, but have you ever thought of getting a PO Box address where people could send you donations the old-fashioned way, by snail-mail?

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Every single mail carrier tells you not to send money in the post.[/font]

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
I was thinking of sending a postal money-order.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Setting up and regularly checking a PO box would require considerable effort, as well as costing money. Since it would likely cost more money than we would get in mail-in donations, it isn't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.