Doing a Number 2 in a Depends/Wallgreens Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3stersGhost

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If you do a #2 in a mens depends diaper (Super absorbency) How do they hold up as in spilling? Imagine how embaressing it would be for my parents to come home from a dinner and find poop stains on the floor. I would be busted for life! :eek: I've been thinking about running to the store on a bike and sneaking myself some from a local Wallgreens. I know the tricks about pooping in diapers i.e. eat less meat, and more veggies so it won't smell so bad. Avoid snacking foods if you're going to do a poop in them because it stinks it up the whole house pretty bad etc. etc.

What other brands are good for messing in diapers though that are available at a local Wallgreens? I'm kind of too nervous to call them because if I ask them what "teen diapers" I should wear, they're probablly going to think it's a prank.

Besides for Baby powder and baby wipes are there any other materials that I might need?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Those are pretty much the only brands they would have at Walgreens. What exactly are you looking for? I mean, they can hold it, sure. Pretty much any diaper will hold it, unless you're planning on a big enema or something beforehand. As for hiding smell, I don't really know any diaper that really would hide it. Just do all the tricks or whatever. Between Depends, and Walgreens, I prefer the Walgreens.

Ch3stersGhost

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Those are pretty much the only brands they would have at Walgreens. What exactly are you looking for? I mean, they can hold it, sure. Pretty much any diaper will hold it, unless you're planning on a big enema or something beforehand. As for hiding smell, I don't really know any diaper that really would hide it. Just do all the tricks or whatever. Between Depends, and Walgreens, I prefer the Walgreens.

Hmm....maybe I'll do it in the bathroom where no one would suspect it. I'm looking for the thickness of the diaper, because I'm a DL. How do you make a Wallgreens diaper thick?

And uh...how much is this going to $?

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Other
I'm not sure about walgreens brands, but I know a nice pack of depends at walmart cost around 20 bucks or so, last time I knew. If you want to go for thickness then double or triple layer them, or get extra absorbent ones. I can look on walgreens' site for price ideas.

edit:

Walgreens price:
Attends extra absorbent XL, large, and medium- (online offer),- $55
Attends super plus absorbent Xl, large, medium, youth/small- $59

Depends adjustable underwear large, xl, small and medium - $17
depends underwear for men, super plus absorbency - $17

that's the first page, here are the rest for you to look at :
Walgreens | Shop | Incontinence | Protective Underwear & Panties

plus a trip to the store itself to browse around wont hurt either :3

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Walgreens only sells attends online. You're basically down to depends or their store brand. I'd go for the depends.

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Other
Walgreens only sells attends online. You're basically down to depends or their store brand. I'd go for the depends.

yeah, I specified it was an online offer. xD

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Walgreens are about $12 or so for a pack. You want them thicker: cut slits in one and put another on over it.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
How many threads do we really need about pooping in a diaper?

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I've seen Tena, but they are crap pull up ones.

Pun intended? :tongueout:

To the original poster: Most diapers will perform equally well or badly on the messing part: As long as you don't sit down in it, they'll hold it (so will your underwear most likely), but if you do sit down in it, there's no way to tell what's going to happen because the outcome depends on too many variables.

What you do need, however, is two things: (1) A way to clean up - either shower or LOTS of wipes - and (2) a way to dispose of the diaper right away - don't even think about letting it sit around your room for a while!

Everything else is rather natural: You've pooped several thousand times before in your life, so you won't need any advice there. Just 'forget' to remove your underwear(diaper) before you go. It ain't that hard!

Peachy

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would suggest the Walgreens fitted briefs over the Depends pull-up. Not the greatest, but at least they are a real diaper.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Can a mod PLEASE merge this with the http://www.adisc.org/forum/teenbaby/13028-pooping-question.html thread? They're the same thing.

Like Pojo said, they aren't the same. If you don't want to read threads about pooping in diapers, then don't click on them.

~~~

To the OP: Definitely heed Peachy's advice:

Peachy said:
(2) a way to dispose of the diaper right away - don't even think about letting it sit around your room for a while!

Don't make the same disgusting (and rather embarrassing) mistake I did. :frown:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm not worried about puppies or kittens or little cow boys Pojo. Do we really need 3 threads about shitting in your pants going at the same time?

I think the advice being given in any one of them would apply to the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.