does your bedroom give away your abdl

I dunno. Wat yoo think?

Attachments

• D4Fr-8fX4AUbK1H.jpg
    D4Fr-8fX4AUbK1H.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: TyphaHare, perlFerret and itsmebabypat
My panda Cooper lives on our bed. Other than that our bedroom is very vanilla. We have a second bed room that is used for our ageplay stuff. That stays locked.

GDNTSKID said:
My comforter is a dead giveaway, especially if I leave stuffed animals out. I typically have everything else neat and tucked away, but it wouldn't take much prodding to find little items. Open a drawer or nighstand, and you'll find little items. The closet is mostly filled with diapers, onesies, & pj's.
I think if someone didn't have much to go off of and saw stuffed animals they wouldn't think of you as abdl. My experience is pretty limited so, idk about the comforter. ;D

ABdrew said:
I was just thinking as I walked into my and my wife's bedroom if you look close there as signs I'm AB. The room does not scream a baby lives here but if you look close you could guess.
My bedside table has my teddy bear, J&J powder, my smaller teddy bear with my paci hidden behind, my goldern book storey book and my toy car. Then there's the walk in wardrobe. Top shelf has SDK Diapers, Cloth diapers, plastic pants, onesies, little clothing, baby toys.
Dresser draw, more diapers, toddler pjs, toddler t-shirts, more onesies and clothing sets.
Most is hidden but if you look close.

So does your room give away a baby lives there?

This is one of the all time best questions I have seen in a long time. These are all great answers that give a nice insight into the responders. Nice job coming up with this one Drew.

Reactions: ABdrew
I live in a collective so I work pretty hard at keeping my littleness a secret; not that I'm ashamed but it's nobody's business. My stuffie bulldog lives on my bed, my tablet has a kiddie case, which I think is no big sign of me being ABDL. The rest of my room is all grownup me.

My room has a few signs that I am AB, a Fluttershy plushie, baby powder, and a diaper pail for my used diapers, and a scentsy that is nursery scented, so the diapers use is obvious, but the AB, maybe.

As I'm living at home for the time being just for a semester of university I have to be relatively discrete with AB items such as diapers, etc., but still have stuffies in my bed that have been there since, well, forever, as well as a blanket. I currently have diapers, etc. stored in my university residence room as I make the transition but plan to keep them buried in a locked gym bag in my closet, and just have a few that I've brought home along with my pacifier and baby powder in a drawstring bag. My parents are also pretty accepting of my liking for more childish clothing especially in terms of my taste for pajamas so I don't worry about keeping those hidden, however other things I have to be much more careful about. In the future I'd like to have a room with diapers, powder, etc. in more natural places but at this point that just isn't an option

Reactions: SleepyBunny
Hmmm 🤔 I wonder if my room give me away.

Reactions: BAP21, Ranma, diaperfooties and 3 others
In a bed as I share with partner, this is my side of the of the bedroom

ABdrew said:
cool room, Do you sleep in a bed or crib. Looks like a nursery for sure. very nice
Nahhhhhhh... not in a million years, I would never figure this one out!

My bed is super kiddy, however people just think I like kiddy stuff. At least no one's confronted me about being a little yet...
0r5A8tU.jpg

Reactions: Ranma, Seasonedcitizen, itsmebabypat and 1 other person
eef23f717df9527eab884fba1b8556d37548cc1c880751c763c7bb5374104efb.jpg

^ I have the original framed and hanging in my bedroom. It's subtle but maybe someone could put two and two together.

• Love
Reactions: TyphaHare, Ranma, perlFerret and 4 others
That’s
Near said:
eef23f717df9527eab884fba1b8556d37548cc1c880751c763c7bb5374104efb.jpg

^ I have the original framed and hanging in my bedroom. It's subtle but maybe someone could put two and two together.
thats adorable!!!

Not at all. I still live with family and if they saw my room like that, they would flip out. I keep my diapers hidden. When I get my own place, I will definitely have a complete nursery, with a crib, changing table, and childish decorations :)

a little but the rests of my room a typical teenager's room

Attachments

• 20190430_194156 (2) (800x450).jpg
    20190430_194156 (2) (800x450).jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: ABdrew
Not sure...:p
1.jpg2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: nwm, Littlebabaprince, billybobtombo and 11 others
ABdrew said:
I want to a nursery like this one day.
You as so lucky.
How long have you had it?
what's it like to be able to sleep in the crib?
Do anyone know you have a nursery for your bedroom?
Tell us more please
I built it 3 years ago, in addition to my adult bedroom.
It's awesome, feels so babyish, make me forget how old I really am. I like to lie down in the crib, drinking baby formula and look at the rolling baby mobile above my head with the relaxing music.
No one knows about my baby side, so when I have guests I lock the nursery door.
It's a dream of mine to be changed by someone else, but I don't have the courage to expose myself yet.

Reactions: TyphaHare
Back