does your bedroom give away your abdl

cannaboy88 said:
What do you mean by this LM

Just have not seen you guys in a while... like "BIG FOOT" or am I dating myself and you are not familiar with the analogy?

Didn't mean anything by it, nice to see you guys back... a surprise...Like seeing BIG FOOT!

You tell me....

bed.JPG

Reactions: TyphaHare, Ranma, Andustar and 2 others
Hard not to tell with my diaper supply leading the way to my room.

Attachments

• 5FD5F891-E140-4615-AE44-0146ADCD2969.jpeg
    5FD5F891-E140-4615-AE44-0146ADCD2969.jpeg
    626 KB · Views: 110
  • Love
Reactions: Lyokodl, Ranma, ABdrew and 1 other person
littlemoosey said:
Just have not seen you guys in a while... like "BIG FOOT" or am I dating myself and you are not familiar with the analogy?

Didn't mean anything by it, nice to see you guys back... a surprise...Like seeing BIG FOOT!
Yeah, with the house still inder some remodel and the wedding plans we have been scarce. Its nice to be back on here though.

We used to keep a lot of bears in the bedroom but my wife has insisted on a more mature one in the new house. Of course, if people go opening drawers they're going to find diapers and other supplies.

The bears were never an issue. Even my straight-laced sister-in-law decided I collected them and has provided a few as gifts.

Living on my own, its fairly clear that someone is an abdl if you enter my room, its so clear that my room is off limit to anyone that get in my place, its a private area that no one need to see.

I think so, yes....

Last edited:
Reactions: TyphaHare, Diaperbaby79, PrincessRaccoon and 4 others
Not unless you go into my closet.

At a quick glance you probably wouldn't notice. I do have my diapered bear on my bed, but he is under the top sheets. There's a pacifier and rash cream on my headboard, but it's somewhat obscured by other small stuffed animals. If you look above my dressor I have a baby looney tunes desk lamp too. And in my closet are all my diapers and diaper pail. It wouldn't take a sherlock holes to figure out im abdl, even watson would get it in a few seconds.

Ours is... odd. Our whole apartment is decorated with Pokémon, plushies, legos, geeky posters, odd neo-occult-themed things (my wife is into that stuff), Star Wars stuff, Marvel Comics merch, cat toys, etc. Our room has an entire bookshelf full of my plush seals. Other plushies are scattered throughout our room, including in the bed. No fewer than 6 swords, 2 daggers, and 2 axes hang on the walls (one axe, one dagger, and one sword are not merely decorative and I am trained in their use as lethal defensive weapons).

So it's clear that some odd folk live here.

But there's also a kitchen countertop loaded with expensive coffee-making equipment, a server rack enclosure in the corner of the living room full of servers, switches, and storage arrays (I'm a software engineer by trade), very nice guitars and other musical instruments, and a midsize sedan's sticker price's worth of photography gear (photography is my side gig).

The only hard AB stuff you'll find is my J&J baby powder on my dresser (which I use in summer even when not diapered) or if you open my dresser drawers to find my diapers. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranma and KimbaFoxNatsume
Pretty much, besides the baby stuff lying around, there's my bed with Pokemon sheets, covered in stuffed animals, with a Blue's Clues receiving blanket on top, PAW Patrol curtains, a large Simba picture, teddy bear pictures, etc.

Reactions: perlFerret
littlemoosey said:
I often wonder if the place got raided or robbed what the expression on their faces would be like as they put it all together.

Would you be brave enough to actually file a police report of that stuff being stolen if you were robbed? I know I wouldn't be.

Illinoise said:
Would you be brave enough to actually file a police report of that stuff being stolen if you were robbed? I know I wouldn't be.

Nah... I don't think any burglar would be interested in my four corner britches! And if they were oh well... time to get some new stuff!

The one think most overlook is the small bacause you get used to it... We learned to never keep a diaper pail in our room or master bathroom. Otherwise it will start smelling like a used diaper

Nope, you wouldn't suspect a thing (unless you looked under the bed)

Let’s see....plushies everywhere, my baby blanket with my paci clipped to it, MlP stickers all over my wall, my pull-ups sometimes in plain view, my kids toy organizer, often sippy cups on my bedside table.....yeah I think it’s a little obvious lol. I don’t care though as everyone I live with knows and supports that I’m a little and I don’t like people that don’t live here in my house, much less my room do to severe anxiety disorder and PTSD.

Back