Does this make me a furry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby kiffer

I love to draw. A lot.

Lately, however, my subjects have been centered around babyfur content.

(see here and attached [pencil draft])

Does this make me a furry?

Personally, I do not think it does; it seems to be more of an artistic interest than anything else--much like how an artist's tastes evolve over time (realism to abstract, for example).

If you have any other comments, please post. Thank you, everybody! :smile:

Attachments

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
No, I don't think that makes you a furry at all. It's like saying a crime scene sketch artist is a murderer... because they're drawing it.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
No, I don't think so. It just seems like you just like drawing them, but that doesn't mean you are one. However, some may say it does, but all that sounds is like they're trying to promote the fandom. Just keep drawing you like, and have fun with it, that's the important part.

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
no, i myself love the furry comics and drawings. but i have no furry within me.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
wow, keep drawing! they're super cute!

B

baby kiffer

Thank you everybody! :smile:

I feel more certain about my identity now. Agreeably, I merely have an artistic interest in furries; it does not make me one.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I do like Furry drawings but i dont classiffy myself as a furry as i have no interest in being one.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
No...it doesn't make you a furry...it does make you a member of the FURRY FANDOM ('cause...well...you're a 'fan' in the kingdom of furry) heheh Drawing them doesn't make you a furry tho'...if drawing something made you that thing then my daughter would be a bird! LOLz

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I can't draw for crap, but I do look at and enjoy furry drawings. Whether normal, or sexual/ erotic.

I don't consider myself a furry, even though the thought of it is interesting, and very arousing for me.

So I say no, even though it's more of a personal thing. I know people who, to most definitons, would be a furry, but they don't consider themselves one.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
As everyone else said, it doesn't make you a furry. I enjoy alot of furry drawings as well (dunno, I just like 'em) but I am no where close to being a furry.

Awesome drawing BTW, keep it up.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
"Does this make me furry?" Absolutely not.

I've said it time and again, if you don't feel like something else deep down, don't get sucked into the fandom unless you want to be. You always have a choice when it comes to these things. And if you prefer not to be furry, you certainly won't be chased with pitchforks and flaming torches because of it.

You can be a furry artist and have nothing to do with the fandom except that. But, a few "furry artists" I know are just really furries in denial.

But no, if you don't "want" to be furry (which is something I can't comprehend, who doesn't want to be a cute little critter who has the privilege of curling up in someone's warm lap?), then don't be. But don't get discouraged from furry art though.

A lot of people contribute huge amounts of art to the fandom, but aren't furry per se.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That's really good, Kiffer!

But what the heck, I'll confirm as well... it doesn't make you a furry. Unless you want it to.

I drew "furry art" before I even knew what on Earth a furry was! The drawings are cute and I made nothing more of it. It's only really because of ADISC that the furry fandom now appeals to me.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i drew myself with a million bucks but, alas, i'm not a millionaire. i guess everyone was right. good work gang

Status
Not open for further replies.