Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
:O It's not cute and cuddly, I wouldn't pay for it at all :(

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I voted yes, because fourty bucks for a plush seems like a cash-in on the game, which you already purchased for probably more than that! It's way too expensive for just a little plush toy. Sorry :\

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I think it's really cool. But it's disgustingly overpriced, there's no way it's worth £40!

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Valve needs to learn how to increase product and lower their prices for there stuff.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Well it $39.95 so that's £20.38 (ish), not £40. :p

Still pricey though!
Oops, thought it was in pounds, not dollars. Shows how observant I am.

It's quite expensive, but it's not that bad I guess.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Too expensive for the likes of us. But way cool and lovely to have. Keep an eye on ebay..

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think it costs way too much. When I think $40 I think hugee stuffed fluffy bunny. Not tiny, non-cuddly...thing. lol.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
This is still not even factoring shipping, and even before that I still say wwwaaayyy too expensive for a tiny plushie.

D

daria7483

Yeah, I'm going to agree with everyone else and say way too expensive. I don't know what about this particular plushie appeals to you (quite frankly I don't think it's cute, although I also have no clue what Hunter is either) but you can find extremely cute, soft, stuffed animals just about anywhere for $10-$20.

Titus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
It might be expensive and grossly overpriced, I'll grant you that much. Though you can't deny the fun, and the almost sickly irony of having a hunter as a plushie! Especially since I would imagine you'd spent the better part of a few hours to hunt to those buggers and take them down! (An inside joke referring to Half Life 2: Episode 2, for those of you who don't get the reference. :smile1:)

(I would much rather have the headcrab one for myself though!)

Status
Not open for further replies.