Does sleeping like a baby, literally mean that you should be wearing a diaper and cuddling up to your favourite soft toys?

Chinababy888

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
As someone who wears diapers for a ligitamiate reason and has done for over a decade now since 2010.

I have been pondering whever the phrase sleep like a baby actually means this as I have no problems with regressing back to becoming a baby/toddler at least psychologically speaking.

And in-fact I have some images of me in diapers ,

I’m pretty sure that sleeping like a baby just means sleeping well through the night and not waking up. Which is ironic because of how much babies actually wake up at night

Reactions: Deleted member 45172, Littlebabaprince, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
The best variation of that phrase I have ever heard is:

"I slept like a baby last night, I woke up every two hours crying"

• Haha
Reactions: Littlebabaprince, RadioactiveSquirrel, ElPulpo and 5 others
K622 said:
The best variation of that phrase I have ever heard is:

"I slept like a baby last night, I woke up every two hours crying"
You beat me to it. Yeah, I've always taken the litteral meaning to sleeping like a baby. Usually along the lines of interrupted sleep, waking up grumpy, and of course waking up wet too.

For me that's a typical week night.

well, newborns will wake numerous times throughout the night, but after about six months or so babies will sleep soundly through the night and almost nothing can wake them. Not even their pees or poops.

If you can sleep like this and wake to a very wet didee, then I think you have achieved "Slept like a baby". :)

Reactions: jspoter
I sleep with my large teddy - he’s very comforting 😌
I do not personally feel like a baby, but I could see how some folks would . 🧸

Yes!
I sleep like a baby in my dydee and plastic pants, clutching my teddy bear Howard Hug through the night.

actually sleeping with a doll feels wonderful.
I recently got a cutie doll from a toy store, only 10$, I love sleeping with her, she reflects my body heat
and is super cuddly and soft and cute !

I haven't named her now that I think of it :unsure:

You are missing something though you need a pacifier and a crib as well 😉

Reactions: ABCoder
Yup sleeping like a baby for me is waking up every hour crying out loud without knowing why...

well, newborns will wake numerous times throughout the night, but after about six months or so babies will sleep soundly through the night and almost nothing can wake them. Not even their pees or poops.

If you can sleep like this and wake to a very wet didee, then I think you have achieved "Slept like a baby"
diaperfooties said:
You are missing something though you need a pacifier and a crib as well 😉

I have that one covered with my bedrail system. And yes it is awesome to go to bed every night now.

Reactions: diaperfooties
Chinababy888 said:
As someone who wears diapers for a ligitamiate reason and has done for over a decade now since 2010.

I have been pondering whever the phrase sleep like a baby actually means this as I have no problems with regressing back to becoming a baby/toddler at least psychologically speaking.

And in-fact I have some images of me in diapers ,

Sure, why not... sounds great to me!

Reactions: Chinababy888
I think we all really know what the phrase means in the "normal world". What ever that is. But let's have fun with this post as legitimate ICs and ABDLs (me). I find this post kinda fun.

Oh btw, I got out of my crib to post my previous, because I was unable to fall asleep like a baby. My cats are waiting for me to get back in.

Here I am sleeping like a baby at my nap time today:
0110201634.jpg

I always sleep with a paci in my mouth and a plushie in my arms. I wear 24/7 so I'm always diapers. But every time I have to wake up to wet my diaper. I haven't been able to wake up wet yet.

Onesieman said:
I always sleep with a paci in my mouth and a plushie in my arms. I wear 24/7 so I'm always diapers. But every time I have to wake up to wet my diaper. I haven't been able to wake up wet yet.

I found to wake up wet, you first have to wake up and force yourself to wet your diaper in bed, while on your back, in a diaper you can trust not to leak (crinklze, 24/7, ABU, Bambinoo, something ATN). I started in 24/7 at first but switched to Crinklze as I found they are cheaper and hold more. I also have baby mobile attached to my bed/crib that plays nursery rhymes and projects stars and the moon onto my ceiling which helps. Lastly I downloaded the baby-pants.com bedwetting hypnosis, and will listen to it on occasion as I go to sleep. It will eventually happen. Once it happens the first time, then you will find it happens more and more. For me, I think it was kinda retraining myself to be a better again like I was up until about age eight.

I woke this morning to a saturated didee that was bloated to the top knuckle of both my index fingers on each side.

If I decide to stop wearing 24/7 and go back "normal". I will definitely have to retrain myself to hold it while i sleep. That will take time.

Back