Does Santa wear diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
If Santa was real would he wear diapers? It makes sence because of all the cookies and milk he eats on his run and I don't think he has time for a potty break. So do you think Santa wears diapers?

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Don't astronauts wear diapers under their spacesuits? If so, why not Santa!

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Don't astronauts wear diapers under their spacesuits? If so, why not Santa!
I believe it works like this.
They get one for launch off, one for the return into the atmosphere, and a backup.
I can only imagine how much strain is on the body when you are traveling in excess of mach 5.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If Santa was real, then how would it be possible for him to even do those things...If he did have all those powers and all that, then why would he have a normal bladder? Also, he wouldn't be able to fit in chimneys...Not only because he's fat, but because how they are designed inside...Perhaps I'm thinking to much into this? Oh well...

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
yea he does, and he uses ALOT of them! thats why he never brings me any...

Role
Other
I believe it works like this.
They get one for launch off, one for the return into the atmosphere, and a backup.
I can only imagine how much strain is on the body when you are traveling in excess of mach 5.
They also have one for every EVA planned, and probably another spare or two for those planned on going EVA.

Interestingly enough, they were first used for just female astronauts, the men used external catheters, the the women pointed out how well they worked, and the ease of use, so the men switched.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Santa isn't real?! What?!
Thanks for ruining Christmas asshole!

......kidding......
hehe, he blatenly isn't :p well he is about the asshole bit, but you ruined his christmas :(

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'll say it bluntly for all of you.

SANTA IS NOT REAL! GET OVER IT!

No, he wouldn't because he's not real.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I thought Santa had to worry about kids peeing on him, not about him peeing on him. Though, if he were to exist, I don't think he would. He is a supernatural being, I don't think he has to worry about constraints such as going to the toilet. He probably has some magical way of not needing to go to the toilet. So no, if he were real, I don't think he would.

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have always thought that everything about Santa was subjective. Meaning that Santa is different for everyone, and no two Santas are exactly alike. So for some, he may wear, and for others he may have some magical/supernatural way of taking care of his "business."

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
He uses the toilet. If he has time to lay out presents, eat mince pies and drink sherry (how's he 'driving' after all of those?) then he's got time to take a piss in your toilet. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.