• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Does looking at bright light help you sneeze?

See title

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yes for me, whenever I need to sneeze I look towards the sun (not directly at it of course), or at a light in the house, and it works. I don't understand why but apparently this is true for about 20% of the population. Does it work for you?

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
It doesn't help me to sneeze...

But when I used to take the bus home (I drive now), every single time I'd walk outside and it would be sunny, if I happened to get a blast of sunlight in my face, I'd have to sneeze.

NinjaRider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I do it everytime I get one of those that need help over the edge. Works like a charm

D

DominatingMommy

Yes, and thinking about cows and elephants helps to keep my from sneezing. I know...sounds silly.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I find that sticking things in my nose makes me sneeze. ( Like the end of an unsharpened pencil.. if you scratch that plate thing with it you will have to sneeze )

I'm a strange person for even saying this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.