does liking pink make one a sissy

armydipr

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I am a not into sissy play ect.. however i love the color pink, pink diapers, shirts ect...

• Love
Reactions: GoodniteLover219, BabyKiersty, Fireheat and 3 others
I guess it involves in how much personal stock you put into your masculinity. I'm asexual: I don't mind my plumbing but know I'm not "macho"...plus seeing many people obsessed with their genders to the point of arrogance or assault disgusts me. So I write my own book on it, so to speak.

That in mind, I discovered wearing AB girl stuff about 2 months ago...and love it. Got baby doll dresses, a girl onesie, baby-girl style shoes, socks with light ruffle and some baby pink & purple babas (bottles) an' bops (pacifiers). Prefer subtle shades, not loud, standoutish stuff. Bought 4 yards of baby-soft pink/white in giant gingham to make a big toddler Sunday dress and matching diaper cover (I'm a simple girl).

If you feel comfy enough to try it, do! It's fun, lets you explore a whole new world...and sleeping in a baby doll dress and diaper is amazing! 💗 🤗 🧸

Reactions: Deleted member 51367, BabyKiersty, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
I guess it involves in how much personal stock you put into your masculinity. I'm asexual: I don't mind my plumbing but know I'm not "macho"...plus seeing many people obsessed with their genders to the point of arrogance or assault disgusts me. So I write my own book on it, so to speak.

That in mind, I discovered wearing AB girl stuff about 2 months ago...and love it. Got baby doll dresses, a girl onesie, baby-girl style shoes, socks with light ruffle and some baby pink & purple babas (bottles) an' bops (pacifiers). Prefer subtle shades, not loud, standoutish stuff. Bought 4 yards of baby-soft pink/white in giant gingham to make a big toddler Sunday dress and matching diaper cover (I'm a simple girl).

If you feel comfy enough to try it, do! It's fun, lets you explore a whole new world...and sleeping in a baby doll dress and diaper is amazing! 💗 🤗 🧸
Im about as masculine as it gets, im just very comfortable wearing what everi like. I just happen to have an affinity for pink....

Reactions: hodori779 and BobbiSueEllen
That's cool. You're a guy who's not threatened by it, it's rare to find someone as comfortable about their masculinity as you are. Most other guys, if one even brings up unmasculine topics, things get tense in a hurry. You're awesome!

Last edited:
BobbiSueEllen said:
That's cool. You're a guy who's not threatened by it, it's rare to find someone as comfortable about their masculinity as you are. Most other guys, if one even brings up unmasculine topics, things get tense in a hurry. You're awesome!
Well ty, i also wear utilikilts, lol i have huge calves and can pull it off

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Well i guess i COULD come out and say that whole thing about how pink used to be a male color. I am the same way though. My favorite diapers are usually pink and girly but I am not a sissy at all. Granted I am also an Asperger person so emotions and cute stuff are way way more interesting to me.

Reactions: armydipr and BobbiSueEllen
Woohoo! A fellow Aspie!

Reactions: RetroGamerGuy
Yup. Liking pink and purple makes you sissy. I loved them as a kid and was made fun of so I changed to Green and Blue as my favorite colors. Glad my kids school colors are purple and gold so I can wear purple.

jamiejamie said:
Yup. Liking pink and purple makes you sissy. I loved them as a kid and was made fun of so I changed to Green and Blue as my favorite colors. Glad my kids school colors are purple and gold so I can wear purple.
Lol, i know for a fun fact no one i know would call me that, nor would people i dont. I have quite an intimidating look about me so im told

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and jamiejamie
one of my good friends who is an army vet as well as his 60+ year old father who is an iraq war vet are into cute ponies so yeah

I've never worn girlish clothing, even as an AB. However, I have a pink pocket diaper, and I honestly think it is one of the more attractive colors ... certainly more 'pop' than white, yellow or light blue. Wear what you like; wearing something pink doesn't make you feminine.

Years ago, pink was the color for boys and blue the color for girls. It's just a color. It's what you bring to the color that makes the difference. When I was in high school, I had white and pink striped button down shirt that I wore to school and the girls loved it.

Ah, high school in the mid-'80s...the era of Miami Vice, when glass brick and guys in pink were both cool. We guys had pink Izod polos, pink Crockett blazers, pink socks, pink knit neckties. Pink was cool for guys then!

Never saw a pair of pink parachute pants back then, though. I had black, white, grey...no pink. Nor were there pink Members Only windbreakers. :cry:

Reactions: Furrytum
The 80's, the time when the futuristic retro style was taking off .
Ah, how I miss corduroy pants and the cool shirts .

Pink is a lovely colour, and liking it doesn't make you a sissy at all.

BobbiSueEllen said:
Ah, high school in the mid-'80s...the era of Miami Vice, when glass brick and guys in pink were both cool. We guys had pink Izod polos, pink Crockett blazers, pink socks, pink knit neckties. Pink was cool for guys then!

Never saw a pair of pink parachute pants back then, though. I had black, white, grey...no pink. Nor were there pink Members Only windbreakers. :cry:

I had forgot about that. I think I had a pink Izod or some sort of facsimile. When I was in college, I had some of the most wonderful corduroy pants. The wide wales were fun.

dogboy said:
When I was in college, I had some of the most wonderful corduroy pants. The wide wales were fun.
I had a pair of corduroy pants once...problem was, my thighs rubbed together during a run to the store and I almost caught fire from the friction, LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: Carruthers, KitsuneFox and armydipr
Colors have no intrinsic meaning. It's what your feelings are for the color. If blue or green or black made you feel like an exaggerated version of femininity for whatever reason and you liked it, then you might well be a sissy. It's what pushes your buttons, not about what everyone else sees. If it's just a color, then it's just a color.

That's a difficult thing to ask, given the subjective nature of the question.

Trevor said:
Colors have no intrinsic meaning. It's what your feelings are for the color. If blue or green or black made you feel like an exaggerated version of femininity for whatever reason and you liked it, then you might well be a sissy. It's what pushes your buttons, not about what everyone else sees. If it's just a color, then it's just a color.
I agree with you, as colors are just colors.

The average person will regularly associate colors such as blue and pink with genders like "blue for boys, pink for girls,"
But another fact to consider, too, is that there are some people who are color blind, either to degrees where they either see colors in varying shades,tints and hues, apart from the normal perception or so color blind that all they see is black, white and multiple shades, tints and hues of grey, (like in the old black and white movies) and wouldn't know what color is at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 51367 and BobbiSueEllen
Back