• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Does Dilbert look like he is wearing a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Tighty-whiteys. Yes there are two lines that look like wetness indicators, but it's decidedly not puffy, and there are no tapes, or even lines on the sides. What I'm wondering is why you'd think it's a diaper, when the joke is on the fact he's more or less naked.

That's not how Scott Adams rolls :p

B

Butterfly Mage

No. I think the two lines are the stitching that underwear for males always have. It it was a diaper, you'd see tapes (disposable) or pins (cloth).

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Theyre unusually drawn briefs(usually drawn as y-fronts) but still definetly briefs.[/font]

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I tend to like reading Dilbert comics, But I don't think it's a diaper. And I would agree with pojo, don't look to much into it. Why the hell would it be a diaper? There is very little in the article to suggest it's part of the joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.