Does diapers/Nappies ever decrease your sex drive

Softypink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I have found since wearing diapers most nights that it has stimulated me enough and I am amazed to find that it fulfils me sexually over a longer period. Does anyone else find this lowers your sex drive.

Reactions: Diapercutie, Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
Yes, diapers for me are more of a sexual fetish in regards to wetting/messing/bdsm compared to doing it for ageplay/little space. Sometimes I go days without "pleasuring" because I know once I "finish", i'll want nothing to do with diapers form a while.

Reactions: inthedark and Lonerwithfeelings
DiaperedMoo said:
Yes, diapers for me are more of a sexual fetish in regards to wetting/messing/bdsm compared to doing it for ageplay/little space. Sometimes I go days without "pleasuring" because I know once I "finish", i'll want nothing to do with diapers form a while.
Any sexual deviation works that way though it also prevents the fetishist from ever maturing.

I've always loved how diapers tickle me, it's a wonderful feeling. My first "O" was when I wore my first diaper at 14: old-school Pampers, unglued, taped & doubled...the soft, snug, warm, bulky feel and smell of that wonderfully sweet Pampers smell overwhelmed my senses...and "it" happened. Before then, I'd always wondered if diapers tickled boy parts...I was not disappointed one bit.

Once in our marriage, my ex let me wear a diaper during sex...and it was incredible. I remember being overwhelmed, crying out, fading to whimpering and a few sobs as my ex cuddled me like a baby, still in my diaper, shushing me, soothing me...amazing.

Now, it's not that sexual anymore but the feel is safe, secure, comforting...and tickly. A very sweet experience while I suck on a pacifier or bottle and cuddle with Colleen, Buffy or Becky under my blankie...as I happily piddle myself to a warm, squishy condition...tickled all the way as I waddle or roll around. 🧸🍼🤗🥰💗💖🥴:sleep:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, BigKid25, LittleScotty and 5 others
Im my early teens, yes, like others mentioned all my O's were diaper related, even to a point in my 20's. Now that I'm in my mid 30's, getting married and have a mommy dynamic my O's are not so much diaper related, its partner related, sometimes she will take a little advantage in me while I'm diapered, other times if were cuddling, the diaper comes off because I was good and we go about our business.
Its very important to have a healthy relationship with your next of kin, if your single, keep yourself happy to.

Reactions: TigerDL, littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
I've always loved how diapers tickle me, it's a wonderful feeling. My first "O" was when I wore my first diaper at 14: old-school Pampers, unglued, taped & doubled...the soft, snug, warm, bulky feel and smell of that wonderfully sweet Pampers smell overwhelmed my senses...and "it" happened. Before then, I'd always wondered if diapers tickled boy parts...I was not disappointed one bit.

Once in our marriage, my ex let me wear diapers during sex...and it was incredible. Now, it's not that sexual anymore but the feel is safe, secure, comforting...and tickly. A very sweet experience while I suck on a pacifier or bottle and cuddle with Colleen, Buffy or Becky under my blankie...as I happily piddle myself to a warm, squishy condition...tickled all the way as I waddle or roll around. 🧸🍼🤗🥰💗💖🥴:sleep:
It's the crinkly noise from the plastic which produces the sensual pleasure.

The most crinklier and noisier it gets, the climax becomes more arousing and exciting.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, BigKid25, Safari and 2 others
BabyTweetyBird said:
It's the crinkly noise from the plastic which produces the sensual pleasure.

The most crinklier and noisier it gets, the climax becomes more arousing and exciting.
Oh, that definitely helps, too. 🤭

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Safari and Deleted member 56273
BobbiSueEllen said:
Oh, that definitely helps, too. 🤭
The pleasure gets much intense with a textured plastic, that's why your sexual experience with your former partner was incredible.

Reactions: Safari and BobbiSueEllen
Softypink said:
I have found since wearing diapers most nights that it has stimulated me enough and I am amazed to find that it fulfils me sexually over a longer period. Does anyone else find this lowers your sex drive.

On the contrary. Of course, if I "finish" when wearing, it's temporarily over, but if I only get stimulated without finishing, it's rather building up tension.

Reactions: Softypink and BobbiSueEllen
I really haven't found diapers to reduce my sex drive. They actually increase it. I used to make stickies in them all the time, but now that that has worn off it's usually more just a way to build up tension to increase my drive when not wearing. By the time I'm out of my diaper I'm going around all day with pent up feelings, lol.

Like others here, when I was 12, my first "O" was in a, albeit home made, diaper.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ElPulpo
Diapers are always sexual for me but like others, I'll go days without the "O" experience just to extend the buildup and the pleasure of being in a wet diaper. I also enjoy the feelings that come with regression and feeling infantile.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Softypink
DiaperedMoo said:
Yeah i am totally the same.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I don’t find diapers decreasing my sex drive at all. In fact, wearing makes my sex drive increase. But once I have either had sex or masturbated, I want nothing to do with diapers for a few days or possibly a week.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
I can wear diapers each day, and I never am done with diapers after sex or masterbating. There have been times when my wife role plays mommy/sitter and they make me masterbate while watching. Then after I am done tab my diaper in place and tell me to that because I played so much to make me get excited. I have to stay in it till I change you. Diapers are definitely a sexual fetish I have always had in since my early teenage years. I don't see it stopping anytime soon.

Reactions: Diapercutie and BobbiSueEllen
RuffRuff said:
I can wear diapers each day, and I never am done with diapers after sex or masterbating. There have been times when my wife role plays mommy/sitter and they make me masterbate while watching. Then after I am done tab my diaper in place and tell me to that because I played so much to make me get excited. I have to stay in it till I change you. Diapers are definitely a sexual fetish I have always had in since my early teenage years. I don't see it stopping anytime soon.

I was fascinated with plastic-backed sposies and inflatable swim toys when I was 10.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Softypink
Yes diapers are enough for me

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I can't say they have decreesed my sex drive, but they have really put a damper on being able to enjoy sexual things with others.

• Wow
Reactions: Softypink and BobbiSueEllen
DiaperedMoo said:
Are you me?

Reactions: Diapercutie
Back