Does being little either occasionally or 24/7 suppress sexual feelings?

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi, so i suppose this thread is primarily aimed at Little's and AB's, but is open to anyone. I have no sexual feelings or desires since becoming a little 24/7. I was looking for a caregiver, and thought i'd found one, but he wanted sex in return for caregiving, which filled me with dread. I don't want to engage in sexual activity with anyone or sexualise being little, but it seems my stance is in the minority? I know most of my friends are now sexually active, but i just don't want to engage in any form of sexual activity whatsoever. However i think that my stance is a massive turn off to finding a caregiver or partner. What's your views?

Reactions: PaSS, littlelambchop, lilbabyjooce and 1 other person

PuppyMouseMikki

Padded pony princess or a non-binary mouse. Yay
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
I don’t really wanna butt into the conversation given your other topic here, but if I were you I’d simply talk to myself about it. What is your sexuality status? Are you asexual? Are you demisexual? Are you simply getting turned off by fat and hairy GCs or whatever? Are you simply having enough of oversexified reality of kink communities online? Maybe there are some other pathological reasons behind it? Maybe you just feel like diapers take care of these things?

In my case yes - after wearing 24/7 for more than a year I’ve started seeing a change in my needs and behavior. But since things were not perfect - it simply didn’t last. I could go for a month or two without serious sexual stimulation outside of being diapered and occasionally humping a diaper with no cummies. But in the end I’d absolutely go crazy at night with the need to do some form of masturbation or something. It’s just how our bodies work. When I avoid it altogether, I can go without it for a while, but then it takes just one pic online. Aaand the needs come back. In my case I’m not asexual. I did feel bad many times after simply getting off for whatever the reason might have been. Since chastity is simply not my thing I do enjoy wearing diapers for the sole reason of not being able to touch myself down there. Full chastity belt made to measure could work but that’s out of reach right now.

I find that most of the people I meet online simply want to have sex or jerk off online. I also find that they want to make you into being something which they’re looking for. You very rarely find someone who really wants to help you the person which you want to be. In fact… I think I haven’t found such person at all and that’s largely the reason why I’m alone all the time.

Anyway. I’d be totally okay with having sex with my future caregiver and I’m still alone. So it’s not like a problem or anything.

• Love
Reactions: PaSS, medfet878, ILuvDiapers and 1 other person

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Yep, i'm Asexual i have never had sex or wanted it. My diaper is all i need and want. you are right to many people just want to incorporate sex into the arrangement in exchange for the caregiving! i just think that will destroy the experience for me!

Reactions: medfet878

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
ILuvDiapers said:
Yep, i'm Asexual i have never had sex or wanted it. My diaper is all i need and want. you are right to many people just want to incorporate sex into the arrangement in exchange for the caregiving! i just think that will destroy the experience for me!

So what would the caregiver get out of the arrangement?
I’m not saying that sex should be a bargaining tool or offered as part of an exchange but I’m curious to know what you think the benefits your caretaker would get out of this ‘relationship’ you seek?

Reactions: medfet878

PuppyMouseMikki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Forced said:
I’m not saying that sex should be a bargaining tool or offered as part of an exchange but I’m curious to know what you think the benefits your caretaker would get out of this ‘relationship’ you seek?
Yep. Exactly that. Sure, you can find caregivers who are actually looking for asexual littles, but people often forget that they have to give to receive. Because when expectations meet planet Earth… funny collisions happen.

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers, medfet878 and Forced

anonymousluke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
ILuvDiapers said:
Hi, so i suppose this thread is primarily aimed at Little's and AB's, but is open to anyone. I have no sexual feelings or desires since becoming a little 24/7. I was looking for a caregiver, and thought i'd found one, but he wanted sex in return for caregiving, which filled me with dread. I don't want to engage in sexual activity with anyone or sexualise being little, but it seems my stance is in the minority? I know most of my friends are now sexually active, but i just don't want to engage in any form of sexual activity whatsoever. However i think that my stance is a massive turn off to finding a caregiver or partner. What's your views?
I still wish to have a relationship but I feel like the fetish somewhat takes those desires away.

Reactions: ILuvDiapers

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Forced said:
I guess they would get to hold me, to sleep alongside me, to feel a warm connection towards me, and a warm connection from me in return, just not abuse me! I could say payment, but that would just make the experience a transaction! 😢

PuppyMouseMikki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
ILuvDiapers said:
I guess they would get to hold me, to sleep alongside me, to feel a warm connection towards me, and a warm connection from me in return, just not abuse me! I could say payment, but that would just make the experience a transaction! 😢
Psssst. Here’s a secret - most of the healthy relationships are mainly that. Okay people have sex and stuff but yeah… you can’t build a house on sex alone.

Tbh I feel like I could engage in platonic relationships with other abdls but here where I live? There are no abdls around in Poland haha. We do have some tiny hotspots in big cities, but it’s nothing like in the west of Europe. Being abdl is super rare.

• Love

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Demisexual (I'm not usually interested in sex until I've developed a relationship w/ a person) giving my 2 cents. Just as many cgs find my low sex drive a turn off, I find their being only interested in sex a turn off. Being little isn't sexual for me 95% of the time. What they get in return for being my cg is someone who loves them unconditionally and will go out of their way to make them as happy as possible. If we don't match, we don't match. I've been without a partner for years, but in the mean time I've made great friends in the community, some who even take care of little me sometimes and they never request sex in return.

• Love

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I'm a strange duck. My sexuality sways between Asexual to Heterosexual. I used to love sex, but after some bad relationship stuff, I sort of lost interest. I prefer foreplay and cuddles over sex. It has caused problems in the past.

My last partner felt less attractive because I never wanted sex. It's all hard to navigate, especially when being little is added to the mix. Sometimes regressing is sexual for me, other times it's not. All I can say is there are all sorts of people out there, and the key to any good relationship is good communication. Be clear about who you are and about what your expectations are. You might get lonely sometimes, but at least you won't be wasting time on a doomed relationship. 🤗

• Love
Reactions: SoCalSwitch and ILuvDiapers

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Asexual and proud ,

• Love

russell100

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Also totally asexual

• Love

TreeLad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LaLoneDigi said:
I'm a strange duck. My sexuality sways between Asexual to Heterosexual. I used to love sex, but after some bad relationship stuff, I sort of lost interest. I prefer foreplay and cuddles over sex. It has caused problems in the past.

My last partner felt less attractive because I never wanted sex. It's all hard to navigate, especially when being little is added to the mix. Sometimes regressing is sexual for me, other times it's not. All I can say is there are all sorts of people out there, and the key to any good relationship is good communication. Be clear about who you are and about what your expectations are. You might get lonely sometimes, but at least you won't be wasting time on a doomed relationship. 🤗
I can relate to this.
Although do you think it's possible to be asexual and heterosexual at the same time?

• Love

TreeLad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Or sway from one to the other?

• Love

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
TreeLad said:
Although do you think it's possible to be asexual and heterosexual at the same time?
I have come to understand my sexuality as a pendulum. It definitely seems to swing. Sometimes I go YEARS without any desire for sex, but still feel attracted to women. I seem to enjoy the companionship and partnership more than anything else.

At the same time, I don't NEED to have a partner. I don't date. I hang out with the people I want to hang out with, and if that eventually leads to something more, cool. I've come to really like my Asexuality, as my dick doesn't get in the way of my brain as often as it did in my teens and early twenties :ROFLMAO:. I have a bunch of close woman friends, and it makes me happy that they feel so comfortable with me. They know I'm not just trying to get laid.

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers and TreeLad

VisaT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I am a celebate adult baby in a cuckold marriage. Mommy (my wife) is an adult who has established a romantic, intimate relationship with a wonderful man. They are a loving couple, and although I'm not privy to their personal activity, I know they enjoy frequent and satisfying sex together. The relationship dynamics are such that Mommy and her lover are the adult heads of the household. My place as a cuckold is that of an adolescent child.
Mommy has taught me that sexual intercourse is the physical manifestation of love between a man and a woman and their attraction driven by their biological desire to mate. Mommy has explained that as an adult couple, she and her lover strive sustain their mutual attraction, arouse sexual desire and satisfy each other's needs. She says that pleasure of sexual intercourse has enhanced their bond strengthened their relationship.
Because of my cuckold status my place as adolescent boy, Mommy feels that sexual activity is not appropriate for me. She and her lover recognize that I am an adult with normal sexual urges. Since masturbation is typical adolescent behavior, they encourage me to masturbate as often as I need to. The last thing they want to deal with is a frustrated cockold boy to interfere with their intimate moments.

Last edited:

PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
ILuvDiapers said:
So I am a caregiver to a little and have been for 5 years. We have no sexual interactions ever. Me being asexual and her basically the same but with a interest in women. (Of which I openly support her dating women and doing what she wants in that realm.) We both are happy in our relationship.

With that said I wanna address some of the comments made here.

What do I get from caregiving? I get the pleasure of taking care of a little. Some one who I love and adore. What does she give me. Her little space.

I take great joy in meeting her needs in little space. I dont need something else in return.

Taking care of a little is a very rewarding thing. That person is showing you a very vulnerable side of them selfs to you. Sure it cans be a chore dealing with tantrums and brattiness. But thats the fun in it. This is special and for this little to allow you to take full care of their needs is special and is great.

Back to your question. Is it rare to find non sexual cgs. I have no clue. Maybe so. But we are out there. I wish you luck finding one.

• Love
Reactions: VisaT and ILuvDiapers

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
PaSS said:
So I am a caregiver to a little and have been for 5 years. We have no sexual interactions ever. Me being asexual and her basically the same but with a interest in women. (Of which I openly support her dating women and doing what she wants in that realm.) We both are happy in our relationship.

With that said I wanna address some of the comments made here.

What do I get from caregiving? I get the pleasure of taking care of a little. Some one who I love and adore. What does she give me. Her little space.

I take great joy in meeting her needs in little space. I dont need something else in return.

Taking care of a little is a very rewarding thing. That person is showing you a very vulnerable side of them selfs to you. Sure it cans be a chore dealing with tantrums and brattiness. But thats the fun in it. This is special and for this little to allow you to take full care of their needs is special and is great.

Back to your question. Is it rare to find non sexual cgs. I have no clue. Maybe so. But we are out there. I wish you luck finding one.
Wow, you sound Amazing, just wish there were more like you to go around! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗