Does anyone use any websites to make money off of. Like onlyfans or or just for fans or patron. Just wondering what your experience is

Sissyboy2807

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
I want to get into that stuff. Does anyone have any content on any of those sites and is it worth your time. Any tips or anything that I should know before. I started looking at some of that stuff.

Reactions: medfet878
so, in my experience all the possible alternatives that allow abdl content require you to already have a following. one site i tried to get established on is just for fans but I struggled building the following they required because they go off of your twitter followers. other you are just posting on sites like clips4sale where you upload premade content and stamp a price tag on it or you have to build a following before you can post on the pay for content sites like only fans for the alternatives.

Last edited:
I have a Wishtender account, https://www.wishtender.com/janetjones and men have bought me a few things off my wish list, but not very often. They see my wish list on my Flickr, Twitter and Fetlife accounts. As far as Onlyfans or Patron accounts, I think you are going to be competing with a huge amount of other people for clicks. Like anything else, the more work you put into it, the more likely you are to succeed. But unless you are very young and stunningly gorgeous, you are probably better off just getting a regular job. You'll make more money.

I think a common misconception with people going into this “line of work” (if you’d call it that), is truly the amount of work it is. It’s not just snapping a couple photos on your phone and putting them up somewhere and the cash rolls in. It is taking a lot of high quality photos and videos, finding a compatible platform, building a community, interacting with a very demanding customer basis, being innovative and creative and original, having to spend money on outfits/diapers/props/etc, staying consistent especially at the beginning, and competing with a lot of others—and more. Luckily in a niche like ABDL, you have the advantage of being able to provide something very specific to a very specific kind of customer who could be more willing to pay for this kind of thing—but that niche can also work against you.
Personally I have never done paid for content through a platform, but I know people who do. And as a woman in ABDL, I’d be lying if I said the thought hadn’t crossed my mind. But just being on fetlife and putting up photos on my own showed me how demanding and demeaning people can be when they view you as a commodity, and coupled with what I’ve heard from friends about it, it just sounds exhausting. Probably worth it if you can end up making consistent and good income, but personally I would not have the willpower to put myself through that haha.

Reactions: BabyLink9, Prillprillprill, Lyric and 4 others
lilbabyjooce said:
I think a common misconception with people going into this “line of work” (if you’d call it that), is truly the amount of work it is. It’s not just snapping a couple photos on your phone and putting them up somewhere and the cash rolls in. It is taking a lot of high quality photos and videos, finding a compatible platform, building a community, interacting with a very demanding customer basis, being innovative and creative and original, having to spend money on outfits/diapers/props/etc, staying consistent especially at the beginning, and competing with a lot of others—and more. Luckily in a niche like ABDL, you have the advantage of being able to provide something very specific to a very specific kind of customer who could be more willing to pay for this kind of thing—but that niche can also work against you.
Personally I have never done paid for content through a platform, but I know people who do. And as a woman in ABDL, I’d be lying if I said the thought hadn’t crossed my mind. But just being on fetlife and putting up photos on my own showed me how demanding and demeaning people can be when they view you as a commodity, and coupled with what I’ve heard from friends about it, it just sounds exhausting. Probably worth it if you can end up making consistent and good income, but personally I would not have the willpower to put myself through that haha.
I completely agree. I have tried YouTube both regular and abdl content and they both are tiring. It is exhausting. You don't even get a penny till after 1000 subscribers. Thanks for giving me an honest description. That's kind of what I thought in the back of my mind but just forgot about.

I would skip to seeing how many subscribers people had and calculating how much their subscription prices were. Yeah as a women you would have a bigger advantage over a guy in my opinion. When a guy where's a diaper it's creepy but a woman can wear a diaper and people find it adorable.

Reactions: Janetsy77
Janetsy77 said:
I have a Wishtender account, https://www.wishtender.com/janetjones and men have bought me a few things off my wish list, but not very often. They see my wish list on my Flickr, Twitter and Fetlife accounts. As far as Onlyfans or Patron accounts, I think you are going to be competing with a huge amount of other people for clicks. Like anything else, the more work you put into it, the more likely you are to succeed. But unless you are very young and stunningly gorgeous, you are probably better off just getting a regular job. You'll make more money.
Yeah I'm 34 starting to get to that age where it will eventually be too old for that stuff.

Neephy said:
so, in my experience all the possible alternatives that allow abdl content require you to already have a following. one site i tried to get established on is just for fans but I struggled building the following they required because they go off of your twitter followers. other you are just posting on sites like clips4sale where you upload premade content and stamp a price tag on it or you have to build a following before you can post on the pay for content sites like only fans for the alternatives.
Yeah I don't have any other social media account really. If I did I don't have any significant amount of followers

I've never really made money off for being an ABDL. The only content that I make related to it are my stories that I post on Deviantart and CYOC, most of which are in the physical age regression side of things.

Sissyboy2807 said:
I completely agree. I have tried YouTube both regular and abdl content and they both are tiring. It is exhausting. You don't even get a penny till after 1000 subscribers. Thanks for giving me an honest description. That's kind of what I thought in the back of my mind but just forgot about.

I would skip to seeing how many subscribers people had and calculating how much their subscription prices were. Yeah as a women you would have a bigger advantage over a guy in my opinion. When a guy where's a diaper it's creepy but a woman can wear a diaper and people find it adorable.
I mean a grown, non incontinent woman wearing a diaper is still very weird and taboo to most people. I’d say it’s only more accepted due to women already being infantilized in society, and maybe the generalization of pads being close to diapers (plus the fact that urinary incontinence effects women more than men, statistically speaking). My perspective was more that within the community, women are seemingly rarer so their content is more sought after.

But oh ya, YouTube is a whole different beast with that. Kink/niche lifestyle or not, people really want to get into the content creator business. Seeing all the numbers on a screen looks easy, but it’s near impossible for most. Think there’s a better chance of being a small ABDL content creator like you were asking about than being a mainstream YouTuber!

Reactions: littledinogoesrawr
You'll never be safe against blackmailing on onlyfans and such, so protect yourself, never ever reveal your face, your name, your address or your phone number, trust me scammers and blackmailers are spying on theses platforms and once they have a way to blackmail you, they will.

Wow, I also thought about producing content for those platforms, but I never did it because I didn't give myself the time ... but with the comments, I think it's better not to do it, I'm already 30 years old and I'm not honestly I don't consider myself someone very beautiful, just an average guy ... I think it would be better to continue with my daytime work :(

Sissyboy2807 said:
but a woman can wear a diaper and people find it adorable.

Um. It’s only “adorable” to people who are already into diapers. The general vanilla crowd still thinks it’s creepy and gross.

Last edited:
Reactions: CodyBaby and lilbabyjooce
My former partner and good friend makes very good living online with several accounts such as onlyfans. She does cosplay and online domimatrix.

Making a living like this depends on many things such as your audience base, your attractiveness and the amount of compilation you have.

Not everyone can achieve success but it is possible if you have what someone is willing to pay for.

Back