Does anyone think I'm fat? Honest replies only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyHeroSakura

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Okay this is just to ask out there, but do I look fat I'm 5"1, weigh in 112llbs, and have a 31 inch waist. I'm just asking for my own safety. Plus I lift weights in school.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Honestly I haven't looked at you and your measurements don't tell a full story. I have no wish to see members, and I hope you ignore requests for photos. Besides

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Not fat. You're in the lower half of normal weight, but very close to being exactly at the "ideal" weight for your height, but it's still dependent on muscle tone vs. body fat ratio whether you're a skinny average or an average average. I'm guessing you're toned or slim as your waist is 31 inches. I'm 5'2" female, around a similar weight and have a 27 inch waist. Any more slim and you'd be quite skinny I think. If you think you're fat then you likely have a different ideal than most people have, one that is very slim, possibly unhealthy, and you should see a counselor. Guys can have eating disorders just as easily as females, and some of your post makes me concerned, saying "just asking for my safety" mentioning you lift weights, and emphasizing that, as well as being worried about your weight. Maybe talk to your school counselor if you're concerned.

Is there any reason you feel fat? Has anyone said anything? Or do you just really want to be small? Or is it just a passing thought? I can assure you that you're not fat with those numbers. :)

BabyHeroSakura

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Well I was just wondering because I used have an eating disorder and then started weight lifting just to help me out and at first I ended gaining the weight I lost from not eating right and excessive running . I used to way 130 and I was obese , so then I ran alot. Lost 32 lbs then the eating disorder began where I would tend to eat very little. So now I'm weight to get back what I lost and I just thought maybe I could get rid of some excess weight without losing any muscle. And some off my waist.

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
Well I was just wondering because I used have an eating disorder and then started weight lifting just to help me out and at first I ended gaining the weight I lost from not eating right and excessive running . I used to way 130 and I was obese , so then I ran alot. Lost 32 lbs then the eating disorder began where I would tend to eat very little. So now I'm weight to get back what I lost and I just thought maybe I could get rid of some excess weight without losing any muscle. And some off my waist.

Lose fat + gain muscle == gain weight
Lose muscle + gain fat == lose weight

Fat weighs less than muscle, so if you are gaining muscle and losing fat, your weight might go up, but you are still thinner/healthier. It's brought up in "SuperSize Me" when the guy weighs in and has actually LOST weight eating only McDonald's and the doctor says something like "well that probably means you've lost a lot of muscle, and could still have gained fat".

MsClara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
Even at 130lbs and 5 foot 1 you wouldn't be obese on the BMI scale, you'd hardly be overweight even. If you have a history with eating disorders, it might be an idea to talk to your doctor about diet/exercise and get some proper advice :-s

D

DrunknFox

Lets see, I'm 6'1" and I'm 120lbs. Needless to say, I am quite underweight. So I would think your about where you need to be.

BabyHeroSakura

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Lose fat + gain muscle == gain weight
Lose muscle + gain fat == lose weight

Fat weighs less than muscle, so if you are gaining muscle and losing fat, your weight might go up, but you are still thinner/healthier. It's brought up in "SuperSize Me" when the guy weighs in and has actually LOST weight eating only McDonald's and the doctor says something like "well that probably means you've lost a lot of muscle, and could still have gained fat".
how do keep the muscle while still being active

Last edited:

WBDaddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
how do keep the muscle while still being active

Keep the muscles working, and they will not atrophy. You only lose muscle mass if you either don't work the muscles or don't eat enough protein, forcing your body to feed on itself to continue keeping you upright.

You're male, 5'1", 112 pounds, I'd say you're fine. If you're looking to TG, figure the implants will put a few pounds on you that you can ignore, but the body chemistry change will probably necessitate that you invest more energy into exercise to keep your body weight down, as the violent shift in hormones will likely cause you to gain weight if you do not account for it.

turtleie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Seriously? No way! You're tiny! Trying being me at 6'0 and 235 :p

Chanch0

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
If youre running and lifting weights and youre gaining weight, than that weight is muscle. I know someone already said this but fat weighs less than muscle. So any weight thats being gained is probably muscle.

---------- Post added at 00:38 ---------- Previous post was at 00:36 ----------

Seriously? No way! You're tiny! Trying being me at 6'0 and 235 :p
My brother is 6'3 and 290 lbs

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm sorry you had to go through with having an eating disorder. They're a hard thing to overcome and it's really easy to slip back into that pattern. If you're concerned, ask your parents to see about getting in touch with a nutritionist and people that can monitor your exercise so that you don't over do it. Exercise can become compulsive, and really if you've had a past eating disorder you should be getting professional help, and they should have told you what's appropriate exercise wise.

However, I realize not everyone has access to *good* professional help, and my parents tugged me out of therapy pretty early. Follow the standard repetitions for your weight lifting and don't push it more than say 25 over. Never go above that. The idea is to maintain, not be obsessive about doing more. You'll still keep the muscle mass. I don't know a lot about weight lifting though, but I was a bit compulsive with my exercise when I had issues. Just be careful, and definitely doing what you're doing now is a good idea. Just stick to that.

BabyHeroSakura

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I'm sorry you had to go through with having an eating disorder. They're a hard thing to overcome and it's really easy to slip back into that pattern. If you're concerned, ask your parents to see about getting in touch with a nutritionist and people that can monitor your exercise so that you don't over do it. Exercise can become compulsive, and really if you've had a past eating disorder you should be getting professional help, and they should have told you what's appropriate exercise wise.

However, I realize not everyone has access to *good* professional help, and my parents tugged me out of therapy pretty early. Follow the standard repetitions for your weight lifting and don't push it more than say 25 over. Never go above that. The idea is to maintain, not be obsessive about doing more. You'll still keep the muscle mass. I don't know a lot about weight lifting though, but I was a bit compulsive with my exercise when I had issues. Just be careful, and definitely doing what you're doing now is a good idea. Just stick to that.
Thanks will do, and I actually had got in touch with the school therepist and he tops me that I was fine that I had nothing to worry about and that helped me out somewhat but I haven't been able to go to a real nutritionist although I have tried.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
From the description you gave, you don't sound fat.

M

Maxx

the only way to tell for sure is body composition testing. Women shouldn't go below 10-12% body fat, for men the minimum is 5-7%. I know from hard experience that my digestive system goes totally haywire if I dip below 6 %.

D

Deleted member 10885

sounds like you are in your target area so I would not worry. & I don't care what everyone says muscle IS heaver than fat so you can be totally fit & have little to no fat & still be over the doctors "target weight"

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
sounds like you are in your target area so I would not worry. & I don't care what everyone says muscle IS heaver than fat so you can be totally fit & have little to no fat & still be over the doctors "target weight"

That IS what everyone said.
Muscle weighs more than fat. FACT.

Status
Not open for further replies.