Does anyone think having a diaper fetish keeps u a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebear687

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover,
Hey everyone wondering if anyone thinks liking diapers keeps u from having regular sex with normal woman. Because im 21 and im still a virgin and it really bothers me alot. I feel like im missing a big part of life not experiencing sex yet. I have gf but shes over weight and i am not. Shes an a AB mostly and she doesn't want to have sex till marriage. I don't want to wait till then ive already waited long enough. I just feel like im being held back from the diaper fetish and i cant stand that. And i always wonder damn what if i die tomorrow a virgin and i think about how shitty that would be. I basically feel like a loser basically substituting the diaper over real sex. What are your guys opinion on that?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Uhm...If you just want sex, then you don't really need diapers for it...Being 21 and a virgin isn't that bad...Now if you were 41, that would be a bit more embarrassing...But only you can change that...

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
It's not the diapers, it's you (r partner).

If she wants to wait till marriage, it has NOTHING to do with AB/Dl ism, from what it sounds like.

Sex is great, but if you love this girl, especially that you have a partner who is also AB (many people on this site would kill for that), don't be a typical horny virgin and lose someone you love because she won't have sex.

So I suggest talking to her about your desires. If she still disagrees, then you wait, or leave her.

Korey

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Hmmmmmmm yeah buddy like its been said before... If not handled properly, this fetish can be a pretty serious problem in enjoying "regular" life. It does really set you back in a lot of ways and causes quite a few mental anxiety issues...

Like you said... Your fat and your girlfriend isn't, you want sex and she doesn't. Maybe I would recommend trying to put off this fetish and go hard at trying to get a reggo girlfriend... Yeahhhh maybe once you find out what youv'e been missing, you'll wonder why you had this ridiculous fetish in the first place.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Hmmmmmmm yeah buddy like its been said before... If not handled properly, this fetish can be a pretty serious problem in enjoying "regular" life. It does really set you back in a lot of ways and causes quite a few mental anxiety issues...

Like you said... Your fat and your girlfriend isn't, you want sex and she doesn't. Maybe I would recommend trying to put off this fetish and go hard at trying to get a reggo girlfriend... Hmmmm maybe once you find out what youv'e been missing, you'll wonder why you had this ridiculous fetish in the first place.

Reggo? What is so horrible about her actually doing what she believes in, and waiting till marriage? I think she is very respectable to sticking to her beliefs.

Ridiculous fetish? ABDL-ism will NOT go away when he has sex. People don't have uncommon fetishes to replace sex.

Bear, don't get the wrong idea. Your urges won't go away if you have sex. :twocents:

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
No...I have a diaper fetish and I'm not a virgin, hell I can get sex anytime I want :D Anyway it also not because she over weight, some people like to wait until their marry to have sex because it supposed to be more special or something....If you love her enough then you well wait until she really to have sex.

thebear687

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover,
Im not fat, she is and shes not just a little fat its pretty bad. I really do love her
and i want to stay together especially because were both like diapers but i just wish she would just lose alot of weight and then id defiantly consider marrying her. I just feel the diaper fetish has limited me to her. We had a big fight about sex before marriage and broke up for a while. I got really depressed and felt bad like i shot in the heart and couldn't take it without her because shes the only one that understands me. We both agreed to get back together as long as we didn't have sex until marriage. I just really wish she was ok with it before marriage then id feel like i was doing something right and normal. We been going out for 6 months and we still never changed each other yet not even wore around each other.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
"but i just wish she would just lose alot of weight and then id defiantly consider marrying her"

If you love her, why do you care about weight? That sounds like a reason NOT to get married to her. If you can't love her no matter what she looks like, you don't love her at all.
>_>

thebear687

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover,
Also i forgot to mention she told me that she was molested by her grandpa, and girl raped her a year ago she has alot of problems. So im sure thats why she feels that way and i respect that but i dont know if i want to be sucked down into her problems and never do what i want in life.

its not just because shes fat ive accepted that and still like her but shes really negative sometimes and is self destructive at times im just worried ill never get any closer with her and miss out on a more rewarding relationship with someone else but the diaper fetish always holds me back from dating someone normal so i turn back to her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
"but i just wish she would just lose alot of weight and then id defiantly consider marrying her"

If you love her, why do you care about weight? That sounds like a reason NOT to get married to her. If you can't love her no matter what she looks like, you don't love her at all.
>_>
I agree with you 100%....it doesn't matter what she look like, if you love her then you well marry her no matter what she look like.

Role
Private
Well have you considered that being a DL might just be a hugely sexual thing for her? I know for me, being a DL has a lot to do with my sexuality, even to the point where it dominates my sex drive. Perhaps she's holding off having sex because she feels that same way and just isn't to worried or concerned about having regular sex. It's not top priority on her "List of things to do", so to speak.

Does she know you're more than ready and prepared to have sex? Have you spoken with your girlfriend about how you feel? That's probably the best bet, because no one here can really know for sure what the situation is like. Keeping these things bottled up just makes unneeded stress and tension and could make your relationship go sour.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
A diaper fetish and sex are not mutually exclusive...neither are infantilism and sex.

I dated a guy for a while back in 2002-2003-2004....yeah we were together for a while (and new each other before we started dating)...he and I were both ABs...did that stop us from having sex...ummm...NO! Mind you, we were both well over the age of 21 at the time.

NOTE:
There's nothing wrong with waiting for marriage...if that's your (or your girlfriend's) thing.

Role
Other
Uhm...If you just want sex, then you don't really need diapers for it...Being 21 and a virgin isn't that bad...Now if you were 41, that would be a bit more embarrassing...But only you can change that...
I resent that, I am 42 and still a virgin.

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin, and there is nothing wrong with waiting for marriage to have sex.

If your girlfriend is overweight, help her lose the weight.

If she wants to wait until marriage to have sex, you need to decide between three things;

1) Is she worth waiting for to have sex?
2) Do you want to pressure her into having sex before then?
3) Do you want to find someone else to have sex with?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I resent that, I am 42 and still a virgin.

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin, and there is nothing wrong with waiting for marriage to have sex.

If your girlfriend is overweight, help her lose the weight.

If she wants to wait until marriage to have sex, you need to decide between three things;

1) Is she worth waiting for to have sex?
2) Do you want to pressure her into having sex before then?
3) Do you want to find someone else to have sex with?
I are 100% with valentine here. I am 20 years old and never came close to having sex hell I never kissed a girl or been on a date yet. Doing these things dose not change who you are or make you cool despite what the hell hollywood and peer pressure want you to think. Anyways I am a christian and I prefer to wait to have sex till I am married as well just beacuse it will be cool to save myself for hopefully is my one and only wife I'll ever have. It has nothing to do with diapers, plushies or pacifiers.

thebear687

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover,
Thanks for all the suggestions i really appreciate your answers especially rainbowmommy and eddy. I think i might be able to help her lose weight and her personality is great, very smart and loving. We share alot of the same interest and deep thinkers. I have talked to her about my desires to have sex and that im ready. But she still wants to wait till marriage so i respect that now. I will never force her to do anything because i wouldn't have the heart especially whats shes been through. Ill give her chance id be stupid if i didn't. Theres not alot of choices when it comes to DL/AB girls im damn lucky i have one. She defiantly is open to changing each others diapers for now and non intercourse sex related things. so that will make me happy while im waiting to have sex when were married:D. Feel alot better now thanks everyone:smile1:.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Glad we could help.

I can imagine what it would be like to not have sex after already having it (horrible), but I'm sure not having it, even if you don't know what it's like, would have to be just as bad.

Internal urges, and most of society saying that if you're over 18/20 and a virgin, there is something wrong would have to suck. = (

Glad you are feeling better about it.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Hey everyone wondering if anyone thinks liking diapers keeps u from having regular sex with normal woman. Because im 21 and im still a virgin and it really bothers me alot. I feel like im missing a big part of life not experiencing sex yet. I have gf but shes over weight and i am not. Shes an a AB mostly and she doesn't want to have sex till marriage. I don't want to wait till then ive already waited long enough. I just feel like im being held back from the diaper fetish and i cant stand that. And i always wonder damn what if i die tomorrow a virgin and i think about how shitty that would be. I basically feel like a loser basically substituting the diaper over real sex. What are your guys opinion on that?
Dude... you're only 21! Besides, consider it from her point of view. If you love her, respect her opinion. In the long run, it's not like you'll never have sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.