Does anyone take their sippy cup, paci or bottle out anywhere with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I guess this is kind of a follow on from my diaper bag question but does anyone take their sippy cup, paci or bottle out with them anywhere?

Sometimes I will take my paci out with me, I probably should more often because it calms me down if I get stressed but I really wish sippy cups were socially acceptable because I honestly spill EVERYTHING! Oh well a little can dream..

Following on from that, does anyone find that they are spill more things than the avarage person? I am excellent at knocking things over too.. Oops!

Sometimes I'll put a pacifier in my pocket and take it in the car with me. I think there's still one in my winter coat that got moved from one jacket to another.

I used to have my pacifier with me but suddenly I left it at home and started to take a small plushie with me instead. Hmm, I dont know why I changed items like that..now when I read your thread I think I'm gonna have both the plushie and the pacifier with me :)

Pacifier and baby bottle in my diaper bag. But I don't use a sippy cup. I like the baby bottle instead.

I used to have a paci, until I lost it. These days I just keep a pen cap in the side of my mouth like a toothpick. Kind of have an oral fixation issue.

LittleBelle said:
I guess this is kind of a follow on from my diaper bag question but does anyone take their sippy cup, paci or bottle out with them anywhere?

Sometimes I will take my paci out with me, I probably should more often because it calms me down if I get stressed but I really wish sippy cups were socially acceptable because I honestly spill EVERYTHING! Oh well a little can dream..

Following on from that, does anyone find that they are spill more things than the avarage person? I am excellent at knocking things over too.. Oops!

Hi

As you know I always have my Pacifier with me, and i not embarrassed to suck in public. But I am careful because I don't want Any misunderstanding.

I do like the idea of drinking from my bottle in public,

Tell you what the next time we get together for milkshakes, I'll bring my bottle, and well we see.

I do will do it if I fell save.

Hee, hee

I take my sippy cups with me to the movie theater, I also drink from them in the car.

If I'm going to be staying somewhere alone, or in understanding company, I take my paci because it's a lot easier for me to sleep with it in, or at least around.

I take my paci in my Pocket to college

I probably will, as soon as I find one big enough. I have an, "atomic startle reflex," from my cerebral palsy, and a busted lip from hard plastic lids isn't fun. I'll take the sports lid with me, and switch to the baby lid as soon as I'm sure no one notices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back