Does anyone remember competitions to win a lifetimes supply of diapers?

Chinababy888

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I was wondering if anyone remembers hearing about so called lifetime supply of diapers from Pampers or Huggies.

As I remember hearing about it from a nursary/childcare provider.

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Lol I’m sure there was a “price is right” prize like that. They got really, really lucky one of us didn’t win that prize!

Reactions: Kittyinpink

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
For awhile, Wyoming was not only encouraging pregnancies of its female population but offering to furnish free diapers, wipes & formula for the babies. This was intended to (a) increase the population, (2) stimulate the future tax base, and (d) keep people in Wyoming. This was done around the time they got their 500,000th resident. :think:

Reactions: Diapertoddler

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I remember disposable diaper companies falling all over themselves trying to be the first to offer their products free to the parents of quintuplets and sextuplets. They were all trying to capitalize on all the publicity that seem to always surround these once rare events. Now with Wackadoodles like Octomom making a mockery of fertility treatments, like artificial implantation, these once seldom occurring births have become far more commonplace and you don’t hear these diaper companies making those offers as they once publicized.

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
BobbiSueEllen said:
For awhile, Wyoming was not only encouraging pregnancies of its female population but offering to furnish free diapers, wipes & formula for the babies. This was intended to (a) increase the population, (2) stimulate the future tax base, and (d) keep people in Wyoming. This was done around the time they got their 500,000th resident. :think:
Was that pre Liz Chaney?

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Zeke said:
Was that pre Liz Chaney?
I waa told about this around 1990, thereabouts. I remembered scheming to try and get my share and somehow substitute Attends for Pampers, LOL. Can you imagine about 300 free bags of large Attends diapers in a room, waiting for your bottom? For me, at 8 diapers a day (doubled), that's just over 2 years of 24/7 diaper-wearing/using happiness. Who wouldn't dream of a prospect like that? 🤗🥰🧸🍼

Reactions: Zeke and Kittyinpink