Does anyone like using diaper onesie's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Incontinent
I use a onesie from time to time and wondering else here like using them?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I now have 5 onesies and try to wear them every time I wear diapers!

Reactions: BabySkye75, Inconjr and BobbiSueEllen
yes all the time

Reactions: BabySkye75, chuck, Inconjr and 1 other person
I don't use mine yet only because I have to hang them out to dry in the other room and my parents could see them as they also hang out their washing there too. (There are two clothes racks)

I have 1 white, 1 pink, 1 baby blue, 1 with flower and owl prints, 1 with strawberry prints and one with nursery prints.

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor, Inconjr and BobbiSueEllen
If I start wearing them I may have to buy more plain coloured ones or something...

Reactions: Inconjr and BobbiSueEllen
I have a blue one and a black one that I will wear when I know I have to be working around people raising my hands above my head.

Reactions: Inconjr and BobbiSueEllen
Yes I have two black ones from North shore and I need to get more. I have found them to be very useful to help hold up the diaper when it is getting heavier from being wet, or to help hold it up when I am walking on the treadmill.

Reactions: Ebabyboy12, checkingoutall, Inconjr and 1 other person
I have blue and white ones. besides holding up the diaper, they keep my back warm when it is cold. For that reason I would wear them even if I didn't wear diapers.

Reactions: Ebabyboy12, checkingoutall, chrischrischris and 1 other person
I used to when my wife was alive. She was the one who gave them to me, auctioning on Ebay. I was lucky because I could wear a diaper under my Donald Duck onsie and sleep right next to her as a little boy.

Reactions: Ebabyboy12 and chrischrischris
Yes! I LOVE Tykables rompers but I threw my Tykables snappie and romper in the garbage a year ago during a bad purge :(

They must be popular because last time I checked the were sold out... I’ll get another romper as soon as I can from Tykables.

The romper is comfy, keeps my diaper from peeking out, and helps prevent chafing (thigh against diaper). I also feel like a toddler 😅

There might be another element in play, with the romper... I’m all snapped in securely with like 6 or 8 buttons, if I need to pee it will be in my diaper!!!

Reactions: BabySkye75, Myblueballoon and Ebabyboy12
If im going out then yes definitely.

Reactions: Ebabyboy12
Yes, one blue and one white. I'm a mechanic so constantly bending over at work, and I can do so without exposing my nappy. I like wearing them in bed on cold nights too. The buttoning up process generally adds to the safe and secure feeling of wearing nappies.

Reactions: Codiapermike, BabySkye75, Ebabyboy12 and 2 others
Onesie every night for me

Reactions: BabySkye75 and Ebabyboy12
I wear a onesie every time I go out of the apt no more worries about bending or stretching and my diaper being exposed.

Reactions: Ebabyboy12, Seasonedcitizen, Inconjr and 2 others
I love wearing onesie’s they help keep my diaper from sagging when I’m wet or messy. They’re also very comfortable to wear around the house as well.

Reactions: BabySkye75, Duck4850, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Have a few different types already, considering only started wearing last month, but my favourites have to be tykables romper, its like a pair of boxers and a teeshirt, and in the crotch, loads of poppers, think its 6 poppers, must check, at the mo have a different type on that is more like a vest/leotard, quite nice as well, only 3 poppers in the crotch.

Reactions: BabySkye75, Ebabyboy12 and Inconjr
I wear them all the time, got a whole pile for all different occasions. If I’m diapered I’m either wearing a onesie or a sleeper

Reactions: Inconjr
I won't sleep without one. I have a bunch from Onesies Down Under and a few from ABU. Onesies Down Under are my favorites, they fit perfectly and hold the diaper nice and snug to prevent leaks.

Reactions: Duck4850, chrischrischris and Inconjr
I have several. I wear one every night and often during the day.

I have one but very rarely use it. A very cute one from onesies down under. I get some sensory issues about skin touching with onesies a lot so I need to wear a bra with it. Which is not so comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back