Does anyone like using diaper onesie's

BundleOfJoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I don't use mine yet only because I have to hang them out to dry in the other room and my parents could see them as they also hang out their washing there too. (There are two clothes racks)

I have 1 white, 1 pink, 1 baby blue, 1 with flower and owl prints, 1 with strawberry prints and one with nursery prints.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I used to when my wife was alive. She was the one who gave them to me, auctioning on Ebay. I was lucky because I could wear a diaper under my Donald Duck onsie and sleep right next to her as a little boy.

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Yes! I LOVE Tykables rompers but I threw my Tykables snappie and romper in the garbage a year ago during a bad purge :(

They must be popular because last time I checked the were sold out... I’ll get another romper as soon as I can from Tykables.

The romper is comfy, keeps my diaper from peeking out, and helps prevent chafing (thigh against diaper). I also feel like a toddler 😅

There might be another element in play, with the romper... I’m all snapped in securely with like 6 or 8 buttons, if I need to pee it will be in my diaper!!!

kinkygaybottom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Have a few different types already, considering only started wearing last month, but my favourites have to be tykables romper, its like a pair of boxers and a teeshirt, and in the crotch, loads of poppers, think its 6 poppers, must check, at the mo have a different type on that is more like a vest/leotard, quite nice as well, only 3 poppers in the crotch.

ykdprdave

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I wear them all the time, got a whole pile for all different occasions. If I’m diapered I’m either wearing a onesie or a sleeper

chuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have several. I wear one every night and often during the day.

Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I have one but very rarely use it. A very cute one from onesies down under. I get some sensory issues about skin touching with onesies a lot so I need to wear a bra with it. Which is not so comfy.