Does anyone know where I can buy follow-me eyes for my fursuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Private
I know there are other forums on other sites for this type of question, but I thought I would try here first since I am registered. Anyways does anyone know where I can buy follow-me type eyes, or any other realistic type eyes for my fursuit? Such as a website where I can order a pair? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! :)

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Other
Look at that link to the livejournal I gave you on your other thread. Actually read the full thing. If you pay attention there are links there, discussions, suggestions, etc. I do remember a link there that explained where to buy eyes for a fursuit. Check~

-Sila

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I don't know anything about the whole process, but this page seemed like a good one. It's probably one of the destinations from the link Sila gave you considering they're both Livejournal.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
You could commission a Fursuit maker to cst you some follow me Eyes, The person who made my suit uses a resin molding for her eyes. you can try her at Komic krazi Studios: Art and costuming and ask her on her costume webpage. I hope this helps and I hope your suit turns out well:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.